Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Hey Jenny. Any update on your daughter? How is she feeling? I assume she is managing dosing ok. :circle-of-love::peace:
Hi SG, thanks for asking.

Hi yes, she is doing the backdoor like a champ! Had some stomach issues, not sure if it was the oil or the cancer, but she kept doing it. We are going through twice the oil we did two weeks ago. She is using a vape for pain, so keeping our fingers crossed it is helping.

Hi SG, thanks for asking.

Hi yes, she is doing the backdoor like a champ! Had some stomach issues, not sure if it was the oil or the cancer, but she kept doing it. We are going through twice the oil we did two weeks ago. She is using a vape for pain, so keeping our fingers crossed it is helping.

Is she enjoying the vape for pain? Smiles and giggles are good medicine too. Don't be stingy on the pain management, those anandamine receptors that bliss us out are also part of the healing :)
Dang - I guess I need to follow my own advice. I keep waiting for - one - more - harvest to vape a little extra for joy :ganjamon:

Is she enjoying the vape for pain? Smiles and giggles are good medicine too. Don't be stingy on the pain management, those anandamine receptors that bliss us out are also part of the healing :)
Dang - I guess I need to follow my own advice. I keep waiting for - one - more - harvest to vape a little extra for joy :ganjamon:

Lol yeah, she is enjoying it....too! Works better than Vicodin! She is using grand daddy purple! Yes Rad, definitely vape a little extra for the JOY! :yahoo:

You are all making me very jealous! But, you also make me smile.
Rad...wish I could invite you and the Mrs. over...I have plenty waiting for a good vape.

Hope it's green where you are Dennise, cuz you could probably guess....it's white here.

:cco:

Harvests:
138g in January
34g in February
79g in March

I'm holding my own - just not flush :)

Just a quick update. My wife saw the infectious disease Dr for her Lyme and has been cleared. We told her she used CCO along with the antibiotics and her response was "what ever works." :peace:
Great news on being cleared. :bravo:
As for the doctors response, I got the same when I went vegan and in 3 months lost 50 pounds and got off 3 prescriptions. I got the "Well, whatever works" line but heard "yea, whatever." I'm afraid it will be a long time before some doctors ever believe in health care that doesn't financially benefit them.

Great news on being cleared. :bravo:
As for the doctors response, I got the same when I went vegan and in 3 months lost 50 pounds and got off 3 prescriptions. I got the "Well, whatever works" line but heard "yea, whatever." I'm afraid it will be a long time before some doctors ever believe in health care that doesn't financially benefit them.

I actually think there was some interest, but due to the very limited MMJ program in my state, it is obviously not included as a covered condition so there wasn't much else she could say. It is not something she could prescribe now if she wanted too. :peace:

My wife's Orthopedist as he gets to the medications list (typical phrases)

Still taking the marijuana?
Is it still working for you?
Good - I would keep taking it. (notice it's a personal opinion, not a recommendation.)

The nurses - they sometimes want to know the details of different ways to take it or if we have heard of it in relation to a specific disease.

Harvests:
138g in January
34g in February
79g in March

I'm holding my own - just not flush :)

That seems to be the challenge Rad. I've been trying for 18 months to get flush. I'm still one good harvest from there.

Just a quick update. My wife saw the infectious disease Dr for her Lyme and has been cleared. We told her she used CCO along with the antibiotics and her response was "what ever works." :peace:

Wonderful news supergroomer!!! We know better. :battingeyelashes:

Good Morning everyone! Geez, seems like I haven't been here in ages. LOL

A little update on my Sassy Cat. I stopped giving her the CCO for three days, she started leaving tummy messes again on the third day of no oil.
So she went back on the oil dosing on the 4th day, this time about an eighth of a grain of rice in the morning and the same in the evening. The very next day, no messes. So this is clearly helping her tum problems, just like it did her owner and her owners' Momma.
The energy and liveliness during the day is astounding. Bright eyed and looking to play. I'm not sure I'm ready for a "kitten" again, but it sure beats cleaning up after her and watching her look lethargic and sick every day.
I'm going to stick with that small dosing unless something changes. It's working.

:cheer:

Good Morning everyone! Geez, seems like I haven't been here in ages. LOL

A little update on my Sassy Cat. I stopped giving her the CCO for three days, she started leaving tummy messes again on the third day of no oil.
So she went back on the oil dosing on the 4th day, this time about an eighth of a grain of rice in the morning and the same in the evening. The very next day, no messes. So this is clearly helping her tum problems, just like it did her owner and her owners' Momma.
The energy and liveliness during the day is astounding. Bright eyed and looking to play. I'm not sure I'm ready for a "kitten" again, but it sure beats cleaning up after her and watching her look lethargic and sick every day.
I'm going to stick with that small dosing unless something changes. It's working.

:cheer:

The vet I work for said that my friend would know if the cat was getting too much (she was using olive oil extraction too) if the cat started with urinary incontinence. Hope this helps. :) :peace:

The vet I work for said that my friend would know if the cat was getting too much (she was using olive oil extraction too) if the cat started with urinary incontinence. Hope this helps. :) :peace:

I was watching for that, I think you had posted that on the virtual couch thread a while back. So far, no issues with that at all. She eats better too.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom