Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Happy 420 :circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

0419162317.jpg

Hey everyone. Happy420 my friends. Love you guys! Travelsing....hope to home this weekend Miss you! :circle-of-love: hope everyone celebrated the day having a high old time! :green_heart::green_heart:
:love: Jen

Hey everyone. Happy420 my friends. Love you guys! Travelsing....hope to home this weekend Miss you! :circle-of-love: hope everyone celebrated the day having a high old time! :green_heart::green_heart:
:love: Jen

Great to hear from you Jen. Travel safely. :circle-of-love:

What about a rock tumbler?

Sorry Radogast, somehow I missed your post but I just now Googled rock tumblers and I think you are spot on...they look like they'd be perfect.
I have been mixing these glycerin tinctures by hand for about 53 days now.........my reward is being able to lick the spoon every morning :thumb:

I made my first batch of CCO yesterday. I used a a simplified method for a small batch. I don't want to muddy the waters on the Making CCO thread, so I'll just drop a link here to the blog of my process.

Small-Scale CCO Production

There it is. 3 grams, using whole plant instead of just flowers. Now to decide what to do with it.

image10926.jpeg

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked. :laughtwo: Such an easy process that required almost no equipment.

:cco::cco::ganjamon::bigtoke::theband::theband:

Happy 420!!!
Cajun,

You seem to have a very good handle on the use of Lecithin and cannabis. With that said, I'd like to ask you a question about adding it to glycerin tinctures.

I have 4 jugs "brewing," one using pure bud, two using new trim, and one using vaped and material the second time around, just to see if I missed anything. The later I put in EverClear, not glycerin.

Anyway, they are at day 55 out of a self imposed 60 day cure.

I believe you use it in edibles, but would you also put it in glycerin tinctures, and if so, at what ratio?

I believe it was on the Skunks web-page that I read they bring the temp up to 200F before bottling even though everything has already been decarbed. I was thinking this may be a good time to add Lecithin if it "should" be added. What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks for your time,
Beav:thanks:

Thanks you guys. :) I really love a virtual sit staring at the oil drop/leaf above the fireplace. Especially today. It's brrrrrr cold outside.

Beav, I will be watching for Cajun's reply on that as well. Such an interesting process.

Howse' the temps in your area of this cold state? :laugh:

JEN! How is your daughter doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile, maybe you're traveling. Hope things are going well.

:circle-of-love:

Cajun,

You seem to have a very good handle on the use of Lecithin and cannabis. With that said, I'd like to ask you a question about adding it to glycerin tinctures.

I have 4 jugs "brewing," one using pure bud, two using new trim, and one using vaped and material the second time around, just to see if I missed anything. The later I put in EverClear, not glycerin.

Anyway, they are at day 55 out of a self imposed 60 day cure.

I believe you use it in edibles, but would you also put it in glycerin tinctures, and if so, at what ratio?

I believe it was on the Skunks web-page that I read they bring the temp up to 200F before bottling even though everything has already been decarbed. I was thinking this may be a good time to add Lecithin if it "should" be added. What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks for your time,
Beav:thanks:

I make VG tincture all the time in my MB2. 4 hours at 160 degrees and you are good. I add 1 T lecithin for each cup of VG. I would think you could heat the VG at the end and blend in the lecithin. :peace:

Thanks you guys. :) I really love a virtual sit staring at the oil drop/leaf above the fireplace. Especially today. It's brrrrrr cold outside.

Beav, I will be watching for Cajun's reply on that as well. Such an interesting process.

Howse' the temps in your area of this cold state? :laugh:

JEN! How is your daughter doing? Haven't heard from you in awhile, maybe you're traveling. Hope things are going well.

:circle-of-love:
Hi Canna,
Yeah, I am pretty stoked about the current jugs I'm working on.... almost there:cheesygrinsmiley:
It's a sunny 50 degrees up here today which gives me hope as I want to move some flowering stuff outside ASAP. I plan to put them on a small trailer and pull it in and out of my garage, they have about another 3-4 weeks to go.
I make VG tincture all the time in my MB2. 4 hours at 160 degrees and you are good. I add 1 T lecithin for each cup of VG. I would think you could heat the VG at the end and blend in the lecithin. :peace:
Thanks S.G., I have been looking for a ratio, must be either I'm lookin in the wrong place or people tend to keep that info to themselves.

I'm hoping this will be the last little tid-bid I need to dial-in what I'm trying to accomplish.

Hi Canna,
Yeah, I am pretty stoked about the current jugs I got going.... almost there:cheesygrinsmiley:
It's a sunny 50 degrees up here today which gives me hope as I want to move some flowering stuff outside ASAP. I plan to put them on a small trailer and pull it in and out of my garage, they have about another 3-4 weeks to go.

Good deal! I have a couple of Autos outdoors now (they were started indoors and about 3 weeks to finish, I'm guessing). The temps are a bit too cool yet methinks. I don't show any real sign of warm up until around May 10th. Let's hope it's before that.

:thumb:

Good deal! I have a couple of Autos outdoors now (they were started indoors and about 3 weeks to finish, I'm guessing). The temps are a bit too cool yet methinks. I don't show any real sign of warm up until around May 10th. Let's hope it's before that.

:thumb:

If we can get to the mid 50's to 60's I think I'd be OK pulling them out in the sunshine during the day and back in the garage for the 12 hours of darkness. I have a plastic hoop cover on the trailer (think "Wagon Train") and could put a small heater in it at night if the temps drop. At least that's my plan. I have the room to leave them inside under LED's but I am just anxious to get them (and me) some real sun.

Got to run, one of our dogs found and ate a whole walnut 2 weeks ago. Naturally it blocked her intestines and had to be surgically removed. Gotta go get the stitches out tonight. ($1,400+ Walnut!)

Back
Top Bottom