Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Hizzy, are you taking your pain meds with your cannabis? It should be a rule of thumb that no opiod cross your lips without first having some small portion of THC. I'm talking as little as a couple mg of THC. Just a hit or two. The cannabis will make the opiod work more efficiently, and over a longer window, so you can hopefully use less and less of the pharma drugs. It can be your way to wean off with fewer withdrawal concerns.

We're all pulling for you. The solution's there for you Hizzy. You'll find it. Your desire is too strong for it not to happen. :love:

Thank you!

I'm eating some edibles

Smoking and I are no longer friends

Make me feel super anxious and uncomfortable

So I've been taper even further and now am takin as close to .125 three times a day for a total of no more than 1/2 mg a day

Body is so out of it I keep catching cold viruses. This one is so bad I swear I have the flu
But more likely strep throat wth body aches

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My blessings go out to HizzyB and your mom. May you both find relief.

P.S. HizzyB you may want to try a few neck rolls if medically suitable.

By neck rolls I mean:

While sitting upright
relax shoulders

Allow chin to slowly flop forward towards chest
slow inhale
slow exhale

Without twisting your neck (keep facing forward)
allow your head to hang loose and slowly ask your head to glide in a circle
towards your shoulder
keep your head low as your ear floats past your shoulder,
past the nape of your neck
past your other shoulder,
continuing until your chin comes to rest in forward position floating above your chest.

At all times your head should be floating comfortably and relaxed
moving slowly so that a single circle takes 5-10 seconds.

Your eyes and face stay facing forward (down and forward, sideways and forward, up and forward.)

Do the same motion in the other direction.

Don't hold your breath.
Ignore your breath except to think of long, slow, pleasant breaths.
I like to watch the sensations as I move my neck.

After your chin comes to rest in the return direction,
repeat.

Ignore the crunchy, sounds and little hitches.
I think of these as free chiropractic adjustments.

:circle-of-love: Enjoy your slow, sensual neck rolls :circle-of-love:

You can do these anytime your are sitting and waiting for a couple of minutes.

(If you are gentle and have decent range of motion in your neck, I've never known neck rolls to be a problem. As always, consult a physician if you are concerned.)

Thank you

Just how we used to do them when I was studying martial arts
A million years ago lol

God I feel
Like crap and he knows it!

Lol

Happy new year everyone and tomorrow I take my sick butt across state lines to see mom

SARS mask in hand

I'm really ill right now

CNt hardly swallow

Warm tea with honey and lemon is about all I'm consuming right now

Real
Quick before I pass out I took a handful big handful of nice clean fans and washed them in the sink

Nutritional extractor blender thing with a lil ice, water and protein powder

Ran that for two mins and was scared to drink much more than a sip but felt a lot better the next day

Anyone know what the right dose would be if consuming cbd's is the goal?

I just didn't wanna be sick on the road, turns out I didn't leave that next day

Will be tomorrow I have to get one of my kids back for school

Gonna be a rest tear jerker of a trip

I've lost four great friends since 2015

No more not saying goodbye

I'll say goodbye until I see you again

I know one day I will chill with the bid doode again

Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

I'm two hours away at a rest area sick as a
Dog with the flu

Great my mothers real sick

I stopped at Wally World and picked up some blue SARS masks
99% effective

Sure hope I don't gift her a virus

I'd just stand outside the door but I have got to hug my
Mommy

When I was a boy it was me and my sister and her

That was my world and I love her even More now

Eyes tearing up just typing this

Ok back on the road

Re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

I'm two hours away at a rest area sick as a
Dog with the flu

Great my mothers real sick

I stopped at Wally World and picked up some blue SARS masks
99% effective

Sure hope I don't gift her a virus

I'd just stand outside the door but I have got to hug my
Mommy

When I was a boy it was me and my sister and her

That was my world and I love her even More now

Eyes tearing up just typing this

Ok back on the road

Yeah, I could hear you needing this all the way over here. Be well Hizzy. You'll survive this. :circle-of-love:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Real
Quick before I pass out I took a handful big handful of nice clean fans and washed them in the sink

Nutritional extractor blender thing with a lil ice, water and protein powder

Ran that for two mins and was scared to drink much more than a sip but felt a lot better the next day

Anyone know what the right dose would be if consuming cbd's is the goal?

Hizzy, Dr. Courtney recommends 24 big fan leaves a day. It will be CBDa and not activated CBD, but for treating illness symptoms that should work fine. Also looks like you're blending the whole leaf to drink. I used a juicer and discovered that most of the cannabinoids were still in the plant matter, not the juice, FYI.

Take care and feel better.

I'm happy to say I made it and she's looking and sounding better than I expected

Should be able to improve her health with the CCO

Glad she had recently watch some dr oz show and he said the stuffs good for a lot of illness and disease so she's all for it

I apologize for sounding like it was a lost cause

Guess for a second I forgot I had 60+ grams of CCO :)

Prob is I'm body aching so bad I must have the flu and I hate to give it to my moms

Got to see two of my sons I hadn't since 2015 so it was just what the Dr ordered

Now I've got to find the funds to replace her carpet and get her a fridge, bed and couch

Of course I had just found an old Camaro I was thinking of playing with but I know now and see what's important and what's not

Goodnight to all you siblings

I'm happy to say I made it and she's looking and sounding better than I expected

Should be able to improve her health with the CCO

Glad she had recently watch some dr oz show and he said the stuffs good for a lot of illness and disease so she's all for it

I apologize for sounding like it was a lost cause

Guess for a second I forgot I had 60+ grams of CCO :)

Prob is I'm body aching so bad I must have the flu and I hate to give it to my moms

Got to see two of my sons I hadn't since 2015 so it was just what the Dr ordered

Now I've got to find the funds to replace her carpet and get her a fridge, bed and couch

Of course I had just found an old Camaro I was thinking of playing with but I know now and see what's important and what's not

Goodnight to all you siblings

Get your butt in bed. :hug: :love:

Hizzy, Dr. Courtney recommends 24 big fan leaves a day. It will be CBDa and not activated CBD, but for treating illness symptoms that should work fine. Also looks like you're blending the whole leaf to drink. I used a juicer and discovered that most of the cannabinoids were still in the plant matter, not the juice, FYI.

Take care and feel better.

I added a huge handful and just ran it and drank a little

You think I could've drank the whole pitcher and not had any negative side effects

Didn't. Want to have to pull over every two miles lol

The nutrient extractor blender blended it so tiny I couldn't tell it wasn't just a green milkshake

Tasted loud as can be

Not very tasty but who cares if it will help with pain I'll do it

I'm
About done on the opiods
.125 bupe twice a day

Next week when the next trim is done I'm jumping off the train

I kept three grams CCO

Should help with the RLS and insomnia

No doubt I'll still be paying the piper but at least eventually I'll be square with him.

Two whole years of acute withD from taper off methadone and now the buprenorphine

Edibles daily and once I get some cbd's I will really add it to my food

Love the body euphoria but not the head

Smoking and me don't click no more

Hizzy,
Best flavor I've found for mixing with cannabis juice is Spicy V-8. The fruitier strains actually tasted good that way. Just avoid Skunk. Nothing can cut that taste!

Probably best to start slowly. Drink what you think you can handle. Leaves can cause some people stomach problems. I never had any problem though.

Hizzy,
Best flavor I've found for mixing with cannabis juice is Spicy V-8. The fruitier strains actually tasted good that way. Just avoid Skunk. Nothing can cut that taste!

Probably best to start slowly. Drink what you think you can handle. Leaves can cause some people stomach problems. I never had any problem though.

I hear this about Skunk all the time. Still makes me laugh.

Thanks for that little bit of valuable info KR. Makes perfect sense, even to the successful blending of what appear to be contrasting flavors. Cooking is such creative fun, eh?

I hear this about Skunk all the time. Still makes me laugh.

Thanks for that little bit of valuable info KR. Makes perfect sense, even to the successful blending of what appear to be contrasting flavors. Cooking is such creative fun, eh?

I can laugh about it now, but that stuff was torture! I tried diluting it but that just made more I had to drink, still as bad. Finally did it as shots with a chaser. And chilled to near freezing. Lesson learned.

Thanks for the info

I love tomato juice so that ought to work
I'm going to go check out your link to juicing KR

Made it home Yesterday, sick and miserable

Between this sever cold/flu virus thing and withD symptomes im not sure what symptom is from what other than the sore throat. Hard to tell if the body aches are flu or from tapering my buprenorphine a little more next weekI have a nice chop/trim to accomplish and then it's jump in the ring with 80's mike Tyson aka jumping off the bup/sub and fighting the acute withdrawl, more dreading the "paws" that will follow

Thanks for the info

I love tomato juice so that ought to work
I'm going to go check out your link to juicing KR

Made it home Yesterday, sick and miserable

Between this sever cold/flu virus thing and withD symptomes im not sure what symptom is from what other than the sore throat. Hard to tell if the body aches are flu or from tapering my buprenorphine a little more next weekI have a nice chop/trim to accomplish and then it's jump in the ring with 80's mike Tyson aka jumping off the bup/sub and fighting the acute withdrawl, more dreading the "paws" that will follow

We're with you in spirit Hizzy. Hang in there. :hug: :circle-of-love:

Hello Oilers....my neighbor just purchased 1 oz of sugar leaves and attempted to make the CCO for the first time....he only got a pittance and his heart was broken....can anyone tell me how much sugar leaves he will have to use to get 3-4 grams of oil........

Thank you all in advance :thanks:

Hello Oilers....my neighbor just purchased 1/2 oz of sugar leaves and attempted to make the CCO for the first time....he only got a pittance and his heart was broken....can anyone tell me how much sugar leaves he will have to use to get 3-4 grams of oil........

Thank you all in advance :thanks:

More experienced minds will likely come to your rescue Shawnee, but my instinct is to go four times the weight of bud. That would mean substantially more than he got. The bud has a much denser concentration of trichomes, but the quality of the trichomes on the sugar leaves is reputed to be superior in quality. I have nothing other than Doc to back me up there, no lab testing to confirm as far as I know.

SS, thanks for your quick reply; Grant, 1 oz of trim is what was used.....

We all know that bud is much more expensive than trim and this guy is not a grower, so he is looking for a less expensive way to accomplish the same thing instead of buying at the dispensary......

I am looking to see if anyone has used trim and what the formula is.....

Back
Top Bottom