Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

WOW! Thank you so much. That makes the little one cola bouquet I just posted look like a seedling. :rofl:

Stunning.

:thanks:

Thanks

The further plant, the one under the fan netted 54 oz
Gg#4
Didn't like the gravitas 6/750 and nanners seeded the room

Previous run before the room redo they didn't mind the air cooled hortilux 1000
Not a nanner or seed

Go figure

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well I
My clock is becoming normal again
8pm last night I was falling asleep and this morning I was up before the rooster lol
Good stuff

Now if the foggy/headache feeling would ease up.
I'll take it however it gets dished out lol

As long as it's positive

Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Well my childhood sleep patterns returned

Fall asleep at dinner up at 3am lol

Sheesh

All good

Guts easing

Smearing CCO on lower gums and smoking a lil 1:1 indo/cbd

Not really much of a smoker anymore
Ever since I quit cigs I just don't like smoking as much

Make me some cookies
I'll ruin the whole week
Lol

I say go with the cookies. :laughtwo: Glad your sleep patterns have returned. The past three nights with this infected salivary gland have me sleepless. I do worst with sleep deprivation. Pain in the middle of the night when you're alone isn't a friendly time. Tonight should be better. The swelling's down significantly since this afternoon. Thank goodness I like scrambled eggs. Lol!

Impressive, Hizzy..

ODAAT

Thanks a lot Danolo

I think I'm almost back.

About to start a special journal

You think you'd check it out?

I'm gonna dedicAte it to my regaining my life, give it my all and also show behind the scenes stuff including my current t war against gnats
420-magazine-mobile563636552.jpg

I say go with the cookies. :laughtwo: Glad your sleep patterns have returned. The past three nights with this infected salivary gland have me sleepless. I do worst with sleep deprivation. Pain in the middle of the night when you're alone isn't a friendly time. Tonight should be better. The swelling's down significantly since this afternoon. Thank goodness I like scrambled eggs. Lol!

Sure hope you get better sleep

Your right it can be a lonely and scary place when your alone and can't sleep

Been there many a night in the dog house lol

Seriously though I hope you feel better and remember there's always the oilhead thread .

So today I feel so much better I say I'll let
Mama sleep in and I'll get up with the kids and get em all on the bus.
I always make em a hot breakfast like my mama did

I get back work my rooms and done by 8

I make mama and me bk and decide I wanna work more, I need to delarfph aka lollypopping a station
I rocking out and all gloved up and snipping suckers

I messed up and had my pinky finger in the way

Thank God the scissors were sharp and cleaned before I started
420-magazine-mobile1073734571.jpg

Gotta be an 1/8" deep

So clean and sharp it was easy to get it stop leaking

Glove got some cause I was dumb and wiped the cut with an alchohal wipe after it stopped lol

Should've before I held it with a paper towel for five mins

Glove was on the keep clean

Safer to lolly pop with one hand

Hey Hizzy,

I have a ton of water leaf from defol, not harvest trim, can you give me the readers digest version - IE stick your leaf in a juicer - or not???? I don't think it contains enough of any constituent to make oil but I hate just tossing it.....

Thanks a lot Danolo

I think I'm almost back.

About to start a special journal

You think you'd check it out?

I'm gonna dedicAte it to my regaining my life, give it my all and also show behind the scenes stuff including my current t war against gnats
420-magazine-mobile563636552.jpg

Hey Hizzy,
Ran across some info on killing bugs with C02, 10k PPM (will kill us all) but the girls don't know how deep the the water is (how much Co2 there is above optimal (wet)) and doesn't affect them at all. You ever hear anything like that?

Hey Hizzy,
Ran across some info on killing bugs with C02, 10k PPM (will kill us all) but the girls don't know how deep the the water is (how much Co2 there is above optimal (wet)) and doesn't affect them at all. You ever hear anything like that?

No I haven't but I did see an EPA guideline saying some crazy thing about 30000 for up to 3 mins or something

I'm worried as I'm always in a constant perpetual that the later stages one would not like it

I would love to trim down the whole spot, bug bmb and a sanitizing week

Start over great with plant tissue culture plantlets of my genes.

Damn wants!!

Thanks and nice to meet you
Thanks for posting

Hey Hizzy,

I have a ton of water leaf from defol, not harvest trim, can you give me the readers digest version - IE stick your leaf in a juicer - or not???? I don't think it contains enough of any constituent to make oil but I hate just tossing it.....

I'll let ya know

I've consumed lots of leaves from the veg room

I do Toss a lot of bloom room leaves

Gives me lots to play with

I'm still cleaning up from two years of clutter from being too damn sick to do it

Starting. To look better

Hey Hizzy,

2 basic ways to juice:

Blender - put 12-20 leaves in blender with enough juice to cover and liquify the leaves. I prefer Spicy V-8. This way you get all of the nutrients plus cannbinoids in acid form.

Juicer - needs to be a masticating juicer aka wheat grass juicer. These are the slow auger driven juicers. High speed juicers won't work. Soak the leaves in cold water for 10-15 min., then run through juicer. You can run the pulp through juicer a 2nd time and squeeze a few more drops out. Juice will be very concentrated and have most of nutrients and some of the cannabinoids but not all. You will get about a shot glass full. I do it as straight shot with chaser of V-8.

WOW! Sad how many of these cannabis products sites are succumbing to Greed. I recently went to one of my old sites that i have not visited in nearly a year and checked out the " New products" category, they are selling CBD capsules, here is the description.....30 capsules in a bottle, each capsule contains 25mg of CBD, 200mgs of a proprietary blend of tumeric and white willow bark , retail price $199.00 but today the sale price is $179.00(scandalous) but here is the kicker,, they are sold out. They do not have a GRAM total of cannabinoids for the entire bottle. Well if that is the case i just gave away $100,000 in the last 3 years for practically nothing:laughtwo::laughtwo:. Well at least i can sleep good at nights , Makes ya wonder if these crooks can.!

So the day had finally arrived

Suboxone dr is two mis away from hearing I'm self discharging myself as I no l get need bupronephrine or any other opioid.

I control my pain now, my pain no longer controls me

When I hurt I go to the gym and walk it off

I'm been going a lot lmao

Wanted to share this with my 420mag family
Here's a peek at my sativa 1:1 cbd
Mango haze my cbd crew

Thanks for the push from my brother Ccoiler!
420-magazine-mobile872049271.jpg

Suboxone dr is two mis away from hearing I'm self discharging myself as I no l get need bupronephrine or any other opioid.

Mango haze my cbd crew

Wow! Thanks for the share, and for the celebratory news. :hug: :love:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mango haze my cbd crew

:love::cheer::Namaste::high-five::morenutes::adore::slide::blunt::partyboy::party::yahoo::tommy::passitleft::kiss::straightface:

Back
Top Bottom