Cannabis Rezination

Ahoy there!
A look at the AK -47 Gummy's we made following the @Carcass recipe. The batch made 200 little bears and 50 larger leaf molds about twice as big as a bear, so 300 total candies. @InTheShed will check me on this I hope.

AK -47 56 Grams cured flowers de stemmed.
THC 15%
CBD 1%
Coconut Oil 400 ML
Solution Volume 7140 mg THC and 476 mg CBD
Total Cannabinoids 7616 mg.
Cannabinoids per gummy bear ~25 mg.

They are perfect for these new folks checking them out. I need a handful. :hookah:

56g of decarbed bud at 15% THC and 400ml coconut oil at 85% efficiency (that's what I use for the MB machine), gives you 17.85mg THC and 1.19mg CBD/ml coconut oil.

But your mix is only 50% oil and 50% other liquid, so each gummy you make would only be half that * the number of ml in each gummy.

So a 1ml bear would be 8.9mg THC and a 2ml leaf would be 17.85mg THC, if that's how big they are.

Roughly!

Garden Update:
All four NL and one GSC are down. Bloom room 1 is occupied with the Stankberry X Northern Lights crew and Bloom room 2 is running a crew of five Critical Kush.

On a side note we have a Bruce Banner that had a unfortunate accident when she was a young girl. She is in the corner I failed too support last run. Yep... already got her strapped to the rafters. She looks to have recovered well and is in her third week of flower. By all my normal criteria she is a healthy and happy plant that has taken advantage of a prolonged vegetative growth period. With a bit of tongue in cheek we are preparing to apply some Methyl Ester Jasmonate between flower weeks 4 and 5 as Commodore @Desormais indicates is suggested by our supplier.

Call me cautious, but we will be applying MeJA at 100 parts per million vs. 150 and have a look see what happens. :hookah:
This is the blurb from Powergrown
"For cannabis, spray plants with a fine mist until the begin to drip in the flowering cycle in the 4th and 5th weeks of flower in a 9 week flowering cycle."

I sprayed meja yesterday on day 30 on my 2 plants, as part of the experiment under LED.

In addition, I sprayed some plants in my HPS tent and will spray at least one again next week, so that it is sprayed twice.

Powergrown are vague and don't reply to emails.

Does "in the 4th and 5th weeks of flower" mean spray once during this time or once in the 4th week and then again in the 5th week?

Garden Update:
All four NL and one GSC are down. Bloom room 1 is occupied with the Stankberry X Northern Lights crew and Bloom room 2 is running a crew of five Critical Kush.

On a side note we have a Bruce Banner that had a unfortunate accident when she was a young girl. She is in the corner I failed too support last run. Yep... already got her strapped to the rafters. She looks to have recovered well and is in her third week of flower. By all my normal criteria she is a healthy and happy plant that has taken advantage of a prolonged vegetative growth period. With a bit of tongue in cheek we are preparing to apply some Methyl Ester Jasmonate between flower weeks 4 and 5 as Commodore @Desormais indicates is suggested by our supplier.

Call me cautious, but we will be applying MeJA at 100 parts per million vs. 150 and have a look see what happens. :hookah:
Congratulations for bringing another harvest home Brother! Any reaction to the stankberry x northern lights that would reflect its taste and stonieness?

Yipes! it's amazing what they charge for something you can grow at home!

Sweet! The first batch of many, I'm sure!
One thing for next time- Wait till the infusing is done, then the very last thing- drop the LS Lecithin in the machine and hit the "wash" button once to mix it in.
It's supposed to work a little better if you add it after infusing the oil -you can also just add it to the jar later on, but mixing it in then involves a lot more shaking up than I want to do...

Just popped these chewies out of the molds about 5 minutes ago- these are CBD gummies- I make them orange or lemon lime flavor so as not to get them mixed up with the strawberry-banana THC ones...

cbd gummies.jpg
:lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:

we don't have that here !

ooo yeaaa , but i think it's dangerous for me , i eat all ... :passitleft:

ive made a bit of butter but i don't know if it was the strain or my technique but it's like butter , not good taste
and when you eat brownie , gives you few flash high and then sleep .

cant function on brownie , just tired and sleep
but those one :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Doubt they want it hit twice, I have never tried more than one application because of how a bunch of other crops have acted. With hormone abstracts I have read usually single application, then changing strength of solution to find the pathway.

Congratulations for bringing another harvest home Brother! Any reaction to the stankberry x northern lights that would reflect its taste and stonieness?
The Stankberry X Northern are just entering flower. The Northern that came down were from another breeder. I can't say enough about how rewarding Northern Lights can be. But the Stankberry Northern we ran a while back made Queen status before all was said and done. Very excited about a full crew of them this time.

Guess who is nowadays a gummy sucking convert in my world? The most conservative, believe in the lies, and never challenge authority of any sort, person I have in my inner circle. Mrs Maritimer :love:
The pain drover her too us, not my informed personal recommendations. go figure!

gummy sucker :hookah:

Ahoy There!
A bit to acknowledge the last runs harvest. House record is now just above 19 Oscars. Might have hit 20 but one of the Northern was in a smaller container. To be clear this was from 5 plants. Gummies galore hehe

The Bruce Banner gets a MeJA application this Sunday. :hookah:

Garden Update...
Critical X Kush, and they call it Critical Kush (CRK).
We have ran a Critical before and enjoyed the results. I have never ran any Kush before. Downstairs in the second bloom area we have a crew of 5 CRK almost halfway through flower. A hot mess we says! They are wild, stretch to the moon, and are limp dicks showing little if any getup and go even as they grow and grow. The turgidness in a branch can be temporarily lost through incidental contact with the gardener. Just bump these chicks and they cop an attitude. I have doubts that compound daily as we approach decision times. MeJA looks like a go, but the drought will probably not be applied.

Now the Stankberry X Northern Lights crew in the next area are looking like young, beasty queens in the works. :hookah:

Ahoy There!
It came as a disappointment, but for those who don't know it, Desmorais is no longer a member. The value of another gardener believing in my research enough to spray MeJA on his or her prized plants and reporting back to us the conclusions. Now we are back to me saying "this is what I have found" instead of "this is what we have found" and my readers are going to continue thinking I have lost my marbles. I only know of one other member who could readily help verify the jazz. He is a very popular and respected member which might explain his reluctance to engage in such flippancy.

I says we hit a dab and think positive. :hookah:

The plants look delicious, but I'm waiting for the report on the gummies! How did the vets like them?
Aye,
A proper dissertation on the gummies is in the works. OMG as in Oh my gosh! Yourself and @Carcass have loosed a modern Midwest Miracle :love:

A fan leaf from one of the Wild Ones they Call Critical Kush. Jungle shit

And so the story goes!

This is great news I am going to tell you about. The scientists have discovered that each and every one of us has a system in our body called the ECS. When we were created (all the way back to Adam and Eve) our creator envisioned all our pains and diseases that would come to pass, so our bodies were given this ECS.

At the same time our creator decided to invent a plant specially formulated to act with our ECS, helping us deal with the pains and diseases we could face in our lifetimes. The scientist have now found out that this plants medicine helps us feel better even though we may still be hurt or sick.

So what we did here is put a little bit of the medicine from the creator in this little piece of soft candy. We used a special machine called the Magical Butter Machine to get the medicine out. Look, it's a tiny teddy bear. :love: These are now my favorite teddy bears. They help soften my pain, and guess what? I can get some sleep. I know how hard it can be to get sleep. I bet you get tired too.

Maybe tonight we can get you a Teddy Bear. Would you like that Dear?

Ahoy there 420,
Our man @InTheShed wanted to know how my vets reacted to the gummies. I have not yet gotten up to the facility where our distribution can occur. But in the meantime WOW. The religious folks that have been almost untouchable to convince of our cannameds. However with an approach similar to the above fictitious conversation I penned, we are seeing groups of fresh converts daily. I am aware of the irony involved. We use the scientist to convince the faithful it's ok to take cannabis. It might also help how cute the little bears really look. Hay! Whatever works.

Thanks again Shed/Carcass
Helping people now that before I couldn't reach.
We won't forget our brothers and sisters @VA.
Semper Fidelis

Ahoy There!
For those readers aware of my reluctance to talk about the elephant in the room I apologize. My background of addictions too alcohol and opiates fortunately included 12 Step life training. The word God is appropriately substituted with the word creator in efforts to be inclusive. Atheists get addicted, they get old, they have pain. We care.

In my private speaking with elderly Christians, I most certainly refer to our creator as our God. :love:

Back
Top Bottom