Cannabis Rezination

My background of addictions too alcohol and opiates fortunately included 12 Step life training.
I'd be dead by now if it weren't for a higher power, steering my life in the right direction...
Alcohol, Opiates, and Benzos , (preferably all 3 at once), used to ruin run my life until I took those twelve steps to freedom...

Garden Update; Veg room sitting empty. Next week !

Straw Hat notes;
The last two days we have finally been running Butane extractions on leaf trimmings from 9 sets of studies. The goal was to measure the quantity of oil extracted from each run and document the data for analysis. In itself that may sound pretty straight forward and simple. In practical situations however, shit happens.

The chain of custody got destroyed. All samples are clearly marked and documented for testing when I deliver the plant material to my guy! I return 2 days later and see his kitchen table is adorned with the last two days work. As I make my way closer to the table I get nervous. "bro-- how do you know who is who?" says I. - - - silence from the large fellow. He hands me a piece of paper with all his documentation from the extractions. The data all looks complete to me, so again I ask how he knows who is who?

A long story blaming his wife for moving samples as he was preparing to mark the container lids ensues... WTF
This is what I can tell you from the mixed up results.

Nothing !

I am ordering my own 90 gram tube for the future, but what a large loss of data and work.
The only good news is that the oil is smash mouthed bad ass. :hookah: :love:

Oh geesus Maritimer, I feel sorry that happened to you after doing all the donkey work you've done (sorry DonkeyDick), but as you say, if anything at least the resulting oil is primo! I guess next time, if there's a next time, get him to send the wife off to the mall for a few hours so he can do the important stuff without interference!

The most damaging part. His wife has a very different recollection. Alcohol will take the blame according to her. He got drunk and took off all the container lids for a "Family Photo" and in the picture you can see all the lids scattered off to the side. Never again he has promised. Again!

The most damaging part. His wife has a very different recollection. Alcohol will take the blame according to her. He got drunk and took off all the container lids for a "Family Photo" and in the picture you can see all the lids scattered off to the side. Never again he has promised. Again!
Better label the containers and the lids next time. At least after this it is not likely to happen again, and as you say the resulting oil was "smash mouthed bad ass" so not all was lost even if they all turned out anonymous!

Wow! just read this bit
NBC reported that the Personnel Security Division within the White House would, on a case-by-case basis, waive a requirement that potential appointees in the Executive Office of the President be eligible for a top- secret clearance and it would only be granted to those who have used marijuana on a "limited basis."

Aye,
guessin that leaves me out

Garden Update;
The Bruce Banner and a Critical Kush are nearing the end of the road and have began eating less.

The Stankberry X Northern Lights crew is experiencing the same leaf morphology issues presented in earlier runs. The 7 point leaves are only produced early giving way to 5 point then mostly just 3 blades. Problem being the blades of the leaves is where our photosynthesis occurs. I worry the foliar matter may prove insufficient for the flowers leaving us with an abundance of popcorn.

The Critical Kush crew is 3 days post meja and the response has been very encouraging. The LWA has tightened over 10 degrees and pistole populations of bulbous trichomes has begun. Should be a rezinous blast. :love:

pics later

Ahoy there!
We managed a day at the VA hospital up in Chicago yesterday and there are changes brought about from virus precautions making it impossible to deliver our gifts. I was able to modestly penetrate the system being outside the facility as I was locked out of. Well sort of.

When I recognized familiar veterans they were invited into my truck for a visit. But we can't get to the folks who need our love the most as our connections in that department have transferred out of hospice or retired. Cops with guns watch over known access points to help control grouchy vets wanting both in and out. We did what we could.

Soon you will be able to spread the goods to those in need. We all just need to hang on a bit longer!
Ahoy Shed,
I deleted a post on your thread last night that would have caused a disruption. I don't want to sound like a know it all, or come off like I am picking an argument. Especially when I respect the misinformed gardeners.

Maybe in time I will feel more comfortable explaining the science to well known gardeners. But truth be told, I doubt they would like that.

But if anyone wants to come here and discuss things like what causes "stretch" and how much P a plant needs based on tissue analysis I will gladly destroy some common misconceptions.
just sayin :hookah:

Ahoy there,
Made some Dragon Tar Pain Ointment.
When our friend @survivorx2 passed his widow gave me a jar of his "Dragon" tincture that was made in Feb 2020.

We took the tincture and ran it on the magnetic stirring heater and reduced it to 2.8 grams of Dragon Tar. Then we decarbed the Dragon Tar for 45 minutes at 245 F. Next we added a tube of 5% Lidocaine (prescription required) to the heated Dragon Tar and blended the ingredients together. Last we added about 10 grams of bee's wax, and again blend the mixture.

Lastly I pour the mixture into a flat Mason jelly jar and refrigerate to set. We keep the jar in our bathroom and apply to painful parts. The texture is a smooth soft light green cream. This stuff goes fast the older we get. hehe

Those are some amazing plants! I wish mine were that good.
Hi friend,
The very same people that have been helping you taught me how to garden. I am a very experienced data miner and had zero useful gardening skills when folks taught me to lay aside the research until I managed a few good runs. Then gently blend the science I absorbed reading abstracts for a year, with the practical knowledge I gained from our members and that gets me to where I am.

Without this site I might know more about cannabis than a botanist, but couldn't manage my garden. :love:

Those are some amazing plants! I wish mine were that good.
And when you make the trip here this summer, I will supply you with some secret sauce. The MeJA

I'm always up for good information! Post away... :surf:
With the anticipated struggle I will face this evening trying to sleep with the back being a brat, I figure to draft up some straw hat notes for your considerations later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom