Cannabis Rezination

Straw hat notes.

The upregulation of abscisic acid with examination of both time and quantity metrics. This may prove disastrously complex, or amazingly simple depending on the level of exact accuracy being required. These measurements must be construed and designed as to not impair budgetary oversight. No $$$

We know in a lab setting the xylem will transport upregulated ABA almost instantly and will be detectable in every cell from the root zone all the way up the highest leaf tip. How long it remains detectable we wish to explore.

When the rising level of ABA is detected by the GRN a visual clue that has occurred could serve as our guide. The transpiration will begin to be choked off as a means of moisture retention. Yep, simple if we peak at the lamina and observe her closing her mouths. LOL and it will work for us.

tbc this could be huge blaise
edit 2
problem afterthought
hydraulic pressure will prevent further upregulation if stomata's are closed no? one cell in equals one cell out thing

Ahoy 420,
Immediate positions are available in the crew for Science Officers. Need some smart folks to help speed thru some bumps in the charted course. @Brian420pm @StoneOtter please feel free to forward your recommendations.
The keys that unlock our treasure have been laid bare.
We must learn how to use them. :love:

Ahoy There1
Maybe 3 or 4 rips later I step outside for a bit of cool air. Hits me like a brick. What if we can manipulate the closed stomata's thought. When the stomata are closed the cannabis plant is full of pressurized fluid and the only way a molecule gets in the bottom is if one goes out somewhere.

If we could learn to manipulate the stomata outside we could drought plants impervious to rains???

Sit Maxwell :hookah:

Aye Stone,
starting to think its a dance. difficult dance. Ballet en Pointe of the cannabis dances. The balancing and rebalancing of homeostasis amongst the ABA and Jasmonate... integers, yet paired, and then when and why the set tumblers clear ? Piece of cake. :hookah:

we have more ideas than a pet coon I am told.

Hey Maritimer I’m in for the grow show
Hi Penny,
Great to see ya. Thanks for coming over. Im pretty oiled tonight and got all excited thinking about how a nice gorilla plot would benefit from some rain resistance when droughting the harvest outdoors. I remember you talking about running a GG.
I am going to need to conduct some outside experiments this spring aye. this could be ...

Ahoy There!
Sorry for blowing up the thread with all this stuff, but when my old polish thinker is being put to task, somehow writing out these straw notes helps me. 2 in the morning and I cannot sleep. This is almost too scary to postulate out loud as most folks will find my notions absurd. Surely if it were so simple it would have been put in practice and be widespread knowledge.
I openly encourage members to challenge anything I say. When I tell you, your plant does not grow towards light, if you think I am wrong you can explain to me why. Then I will explain that a plant grows away from shade, and how that is accomplished. These kinds of exchanges help me. This stuff is way too complicated for me alone and I have openly solicited help as I am pointing this ship towards uncharted waters.
OK
I will shut my stomata :bongrip:

I'm super pleased you are writing these straw notes, no worries about that, so be reassured that of your notes and thoughts, others find them very interesting regardless of whether they're generated at 2 in the morning. It's mostly over my head too, but hey, it gets me thinking, and I am glad you're sharing them. Cheers @Maritimer! :hookah:

Aye Stone,
starting to think its a dance. difficult dance. Ballet en Pointe of the cannabis dances. The balancing and rebalancing of homeostasis amongst the ABA and Jasmonate... integers, yet paired, and then when and why the set tumblers clear ? Piece of cake. :hookah:

we have more ideas than a pet coon I am told.
Whew! I was hoping if I gave you a few minutes you'd find a new handhold to grab! I'm a student here most days! Trudge forth brother! Away from the dark, huh?!

I'm super pleased you are writing these straw notes, no worries about that, so be reassured that of your notes and thoughts, others find them very interesting regardless of whether they're generated at 2 in the morning. It's mostly over my head too, but hey, it gets me thinking, and I am glad you're sharing them. Cheers @Maritimer! :hookah:
Hi Stunger,
Many thanks for your kind words. I had talked privately with the Stone about my concern that I will post under heavy influence, and wake the next day to read what all I said. Case in point I sent a message to @NuttyProfessor last night packed full of my late night humor and I probably offended the member I have never met. I was visiting him to ask for his help with this project believing he is among the sharp knives in the drawer. Sure didn't want to alienate him before telling him my name. These concentrates can fool me. Don't feel all that stoned but dang sure that's the case.
I don't mean to sound so goofy.

Whew! I was hoping if I gave you a few minutes you'd find a new handhold to grab! I'm a student here most days! Trudge forth brother! Away from the dark, huh?!
aye, she runs aways from the shade. the long cells reactin with the reds photons pulls the bugger aways, bigger than shit. hehe :bongrip:

I learned that today!
me reading thousands of scientific abstracts over the first 6 months in bed when they reconstructed my back i dont know any of this stuff. just a data miner

Garden update;
The application of drought has commenced in both bloom rooms with one beginning yesterday and the other today. It was a week ago that both rooms were treated with 150 ppm MeJA. All post treatment observations a week later include increased pistilate populations, increased pistilate size in both width and length, Increased bulbous trichome populations in both foliar and floral mass with noteworthy accumulations sometimes covering the entire pedicel surface. The shade avoidance I am observing I think is not changing much because the cola's are crowded. I guess.

Got a Bruce Banner in veg and a White Widow on the heater. Never tended either before. I Love this stuff :love:

So a week before you give em a drought you sprayed em. All over, buds and all?
aye me brother
mind ya cover her assend up with cloth (nay plastics) so ya not gettin her roots kadywhompus
we gots no notion what that er do

Back
Top Bottom