Cannabis Rezination

Ahoy There!
We been away from the wheelhouse for a bit and I come back to the crew chewin on some JA.
Gives this Captain shivers in me timber :love:

We been crowin this for years, but few listen.
Thanks @CannaFish
reading abstracts twice is a good practice @RetiredRN :hookah:

Straw hat notes;
We are gearing up for our own BHO extractions, slowly accumulating the needed equipment. During this time I have been interrogating my cannabis chemist why he does this or that, gaining insight from his considerable experience. One thing that is suddenly obvious to me as I learn the procedures for butane extractions I previously had not considered is how final yield is affected by r/h of the parent product.

I have always been skeptical of some high BHO yield claims I see on u tube.
I took 90 grams of cured 62% r/h flowers and set about drying the buds further down to around 50% r/h.
Guess what, my 90 grams now weighs 78 grams.
If I go and shoot a video and run the 78 grams without being straight, I wont mention it took 90 grams of High $ flowers to make it and my yield will be artificially inflated.

Smacks
We need a standard BHO pull humidity level or yield becomes a less accurate indicator.
just sayin :hookah:

Does this help:

• Leaf trichomes protect plants from attack by insect herbivores and are often induced following damage.

• Artificial damage and jasmonic acid caused significant increases in trichome production of leaves.

• Salicylic acid had a negative effect on trichome production and consistently reduced the effect of jasmonic acid.

• ...gibberellin and jasmonic acid had a synergistic effect on the induction of trichomes, suggesting important interactions between these two compounds.
I knew somebody in this thread could make sense of it. Thanks for the high lights @InTheShed

Ahoy There!
We will be serving Cold Radish Soup this evening. I am sure the Magic Butter Machine will be put to great use. Just not stoned enough yet to nail the recipe. 420 cooking is a whole new world waiting for me to explore.

If you find cold radish soup repulsive sounding, you have never tasted it and must not be of Polish ancestry. :hookah:

Like borscht but with radishes?

BTW those flowers look amazing! Did they get the full MeJa/drought treatment? Also (and I may have lost track), have you ever run clones side by side to test MeJa, drought, MeJa+drought, control group?
Hay bro,
To have you say my flowers look amazing has me strutting around with a smile from ear to ear. :love:
We have not been able to conduct the MeJA treatment alone as we always have been keen to reap the benefits of the drought in addition to the MeJA enhancements. Call me greedy. But from what I have seen the MeJA should certainly work as a stand alone protocol with outstanding results. We have all seen the trike explosion after meja foliar spraying in my photos. The flowering crew downstairs now has been treated with MeJA and will be entering drought this Sunday.

BTW these AK-47 are running with a lean LWA as the drought approaches. I am confident we will go a full 50 degrees of wilt in 8 or 9 days. I remember you had some that were less resistant and could not drought. These will go the distance Im guessing. :hookah:

I have been accumulating statistics that indicate higher yields from 3.5 gallon yellow "Kitty Litter" containers verse my 5 gallon buckets. They are also easier to lift and manage. I know it should not be that way. Bigger roots equal bigger fruits and all but my numbers do not lie to me. Kitty Litter is the shits!

Last crew is finishing up a little time "in the shed" bringing the moisture content under control. Donkey dicks love to mold up if not cared for. Just sayin
Any guess what my clothes smell like... Heaven :love:

I have been accumulating statistics that indicate higher yields from 3.5 gallon yellow "Kitty Litter" containers verse my 5 gallon buckets. They are also easier to lift and manage. I know it should not be that way. Bigger roots equal bigger fruits and all but my numbers do not lie to me. Kitty Litter is the shits!

Last crew is finishing up a little time "in the shed" bringing the moisture content under control. Donkey dicks love to mold up if not cared for. Just sayin
Any guess what my clothes smell like... Heaven :love:
Thats alot of great medicine! I wish so bad to be successful in my greenhouse. I can’t grow in my house anymore…….

Thats alot of great medicine! I wish so bad to be successful in my greenhouse. I can’t grow in my house anymore…….
I have not been available much of late. Have you been getting support from folks on your thread? Each and Every harvest is special. @InTheShed taught me that. If you need any help understanding what to do or something just ask. But you dear, have my cell phone number. 24/7 just call :love:

I have not been available much of late. Have you been getting support from folks on your thread? Each and Every harvest is special. @InTheShed taught me that. If you need any help understanding what to do or something just ask. But you dear, have my cell phone number. 24/7 just call :love:
Everyone has been so helpful, they always are. Things were definitely easier in the house in a grow tent. I’ll get the hang of it, it’s a new learning process. Thanks for always being there for me. You and Mrs. Maritimer are the best!

What an amazing closet Maritimer! :drool:

LOL!

I bet.

Next year you'll put everything you learned to work for you and even a heat wave won't slow you down! This year you just have to hope those autos come through for you.
I been providing extra light till 11:30pm in the greenhouse in hopes of saving my autos but will have to get creative when I need to flip my photo plant to flower because the autos won’t be near done. Thinking about throwing my grow tent in the greenhouse and finishing those autos in there but the weather will need to cooperate.

Back
Top Bottom