Cannabis Rezination

I'll be curious. It'll help figuring this breeding thing out.
You must be just funning around about you figuring out breeding.

Downstairs I have four plants that you bred, all showing Queen status. :Namaste:

You must be just funning around about you figuring out breeding.

Downstairs I have four plants that you bred, all showing Queen status. :Namaste:
Only for kicks. Personal knowledge. I have trouble testing them with only so much space. One I did run is otters dream = stankberry x blue dream cbd. Stankberry pollen on the bdcbd. The plant retained her blue dream cbd taste and structure and got a boost in thc. Very tasty and I'd think a mid to high thc/and some cbd now. It's fun to see how the traits go.

Can't believe this. nice looking lady with loads of trikes
That was a thing with my Super Silver Haze- no smell, no sticky, but some ass kicking pot....
I agree with Shed on those brown leaves- that area deserves a closer look....

Aye,
Sadness has flattened my sails. Thanks for your sharp eyes alerting me. How my girls are unhealthy is beyond me. I know nothing of this bud rot and am afraid to hear why they are sick. What do I do now?

Aye,
Sadness has flattened my sails. Thanks for your sharp eyes alerting me. How my girls are unhealthy is beyond me. I know nothing of this bud rot and am afraid to hear why they are sick. What do I do now?
[/QUOTE
Could it be that part of your plant didn’t get enough air circulation or they grew so dense that air just couldn’t get in there good?

Ahoy there,
Up bright and early gearing up for the worst day of my gardening career, but I have some interesting news. My plant with no smell or stickyness is stony. Makes no sense. I was gonna toss it out with the trash. Now with this bud rot discovery I may need every gram I can gather.

Suddenly, while thinking of bud rot, I don't feel good. Like a bad dream ...

Ahoy there,
Up bright and early gearing up for the worst day of my gardening career, but I have some interesting news. My plant with no smell or stickyness is stony. Makes no sense. I was gonna toss it out with the trash. Now with this bud rot discovery I may need every gram I can gather.

I think the main thing with bud rot is to remove the affected rotted bud material from the healthy buds so further contamination doesn't occur. After that what is remaining should be fine.
I don't know about the plant that with no smell/stickiness that is still stony, except that I have heard other people mention finding similar, where it seems not all plants that have potency announce it with smell or stickiness.

Say Maritimer, do you have a pic of the buds with the maybe rot on them?
Good morning bro,
I will be grabbing pictures for sure. I am working in the other room taking down a pair of Kush Queens, but looking over my shoulder I get nervous. The StankBerry X Northern Lights crew is in the same room as the suspect plant and just the other morning Mrs Maritimer suggested the cola's look more like Elephant dicks than @DonkeyDick s.

Now I just want safe :love:
What a kick in the crow's nest.

Ahoy there,

I have seen this in plants before..sneaky buggers..smell and resin are desireable..but even the silent grows can produce massive THC..like vodka you cant judge the girls by their stank ..or lack thereof

sorry to hear about bud rot..crappy..i always seem to grow the purps for their cold weather resistance..my grows are much cooler..but with fans and slightly cooler nights at 18 to 20C i have not had to deal with the bud rot dealio. dropping the temp and humidity slightly seems to be ok for the purple strains..some of your more hot-house girls wont go for it though..

Check this mind blowing shit out.
Plant had zero smell even when squishing buds. No sticky fingers either. The scope don't lie. Look ?

Confirming suspicions!

sorry about non staged pictures. I was excited to show our crew.

Back
Top Bottom