Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I have 3 (or 4) pots with green onions in them. At harvest time, I can't tell the difference between plants with onions and plants without. Pretty much all my girls end up going through veg and harvest with a green onion nearby.

My girls are more dank (pungent) after harvest and drying than they were before I grew onions (for other reasons.)
My girls don't smell as dank in the flowering room after growing onions. I guess that means they work.

20160226_120425-1.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hi canna... The blue blood, is that a Medicann blue blood? If so, have you grown this or any of their other strains? I've grown one before and would like to know what others think of their beans.. I don't know much about them (Medicann)

Hi canna... The blue blood, is that a Medicann blue blood? If so, have you grown this or any of their other strains? I've grown one before and would like to know what others think of their beans.. I don't know much about them (Medicann)

Yes, Grizz. Medicann Blue Blood

This is my first time growing it, but I have talked with several members who say it's awesome. It's a 10% CBD strain, and High THC, I wanted at least one with high CBD.

That's really all I know until I've got one in a complete grow.

The bubba kush I grew was by far the best plant I've ever grown.. I don't know much about breeders but I'd buy any of theirs from that one plant.... Only wish id put her outdoors not in...

Cannafan, As usual your plants are beautiful. WW looks like she got a bit of frosty down in the basement. Have a great day. Dan
:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:

The bubba kush I grew was by far the best plant I've ever grown.. I don't know much about breeders but I'd buy any of theirs from that one plant.... Only wish id put her outdoors not in...

That is good to know on the Bubba Kush, I have a seed or two of that one here. I've been considering which strain to try outside, that may be the one. :)

Cannafan, As usual your plants are beautiful. WW looks like she got a bit of frosty down in the basement. Have a great day. Dan
:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:

Thanks Dan! Yeah, it got a bit chilly down there apparently. I had no idea the heater hadn't been working, it was on a timer and I just figured while I was down there for watering etc. that it was the heater off time. Should have learned my lesson from a timer failure a couple years ago. LOL
Looks like I'm fixing a heater today.

Have a great day yourself!

:circle-of-love:

I transferred the Master Kush plants under the Budmaster LED light, 12/12 to force sex. I need to get this grow going and done.

It's nice not to have to go downstairs for awhile now. There is nothing in flower down there at the moment.

Master_Kush_3.jpg

Well then....moving right along here.

I found it interesting that the lower buds on the most recent WW x MK stayed green. Only the upper part of the plant turned color.
I accidentally cut a lower bud off while trimming the leafy junk out below. Here's a comparison of that one to an upper bud:

Bud_colors.jpg

The plant is going under 12/12 with the Master Kush that I'm trying to force a sex show on. The trichomes on her are pretty clear yet.

I love the new bulk photo upload. You can see all of the pictures before you finalize it, in case you want to remove any. Cool!

Here's Doobie Girl today at 49 days after getting a nice refreshing mist. I had to raise the LED, she was starting to bleach out a bit on those top leaves:

doobie_girl_23.jpg

doobie_girl_24.jpg

doobie_girl_26.jpg

doobie_girl_25.jpg

doobie_girl_27.jpg

I love the new bulk photo upload. You can see all of the pictures before you finalize it, in case you want to remove any. Cool!

One of these days they'll add a feature to rotate 90 degrees clockwise. That's all.

I need to get my PC back to be able to do bulk uploads of photos. It's still not possible on the iPad or iPhone. Today I can't even load from the iPad. :straightface:

That's some serious frostiness going on. Are you playing with the essential oils with your garden Canna? Oh! It's time to start that this next week with my autos. I almost forgot :slide:

I am not playing with the essential oils at this time. Too expensive to order right now. Maybe in a future grow.
There are some others that are having nice success with them, and I have been watching and learning.

:reading420magazine:

Wow...I just noticed you got your avatar back. Good going girl

:goodjob:

Well then....moving right along here.

I found it interesting that the lower buds on the most recent WW x MK stayed green. Only the upper part of the plant turned color.
I accidentally cut a lower bud off while trimming the leafy junk out below. Here's a comparison of that one to an upper bud:

Bud_colors.jpg

The plant is going under 12/12 with the Master Kush that I'm trying to force a sex show on. The trichomes on her are pretty clear yet.

Hola Frostiness Queen

The upper to lower bud comparison is interesting, even intriguing.

Hell Yes, that the Cannafan I know & love :love:

Ra Ra you are, a naughty little lion...ess....

Back
Top Bottom