Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Can anyone here recommend a good grower using coco or cannacoco? A grow in progress that I can direct a new guy to?

:thanks:

Far East Buds went from DWC to COCO :love:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Thanks brother dear. :)

Here's a little preview of the next harvest girl. Same strain.. White Widow x MK Clone:

ww_x_Mk_purple_1.jpg

ww_x_mk_purple_2.jpg

That's what it's called...foxtailing. I've heard that low humidity can be a contributing factor but don't that as a fact. I tend to see it on buds that I've done LA's back building routine on.

It's foxtailing D.

This happened big time to my girls in the basement grow that got so cold a couple years ago. One of them actually went into a reveg state.

I'm trying to decide If I want to keep her up here where it's warmer and let her go another week or so. But that's going to take some major change around on lighting with the veg up here and the bathroom being used at 20/4 lighting for the Autos.

The heater downstairs has failed, (I discovered tonight) that's apparently what happened here. But they sure are purty!

That's what it's called...foxtailing. I've heard that low humidity can be a contributing factor but don't that as a fact. I tend to see it on buds that I've done LA's back building routine on.

I've read this as well. I'm sure it can cause it. The humidity in the basement here isn't a problem, but the cold sure was.

:laugh:

I love foxtailing. Something about the way they stack up, and who doesn't enjoy plucking off a crispy little foxtail that's just the right size for that next hit? It's like they're pre-packaged hits. :laughtwo:

You get the most incredible colors in your buds. I take it those are as dense and solid as they appear? :goodjob:

It has to smell divine in your house tonight. *sigh* :circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise! It sure makes me want to throw cold temps at plants regularly. But damn it slows them down! Plays hell on my 'lectric bill, space, and I'm sure it's affecting the potency in the end somehow. I'm doing a little digging on that today. I don't want to trash what I'm striving for in THC etc. just to have pretty buds.

I'm taking a close look at the trichome colors today, the pistils are mostly yellow-ish. Nothing white, and a few brown.

MagicJim, thank you and I will forward that link. Anything he can read will help him with his transition to Coco, I'm sure. :)

Sue, yes they are dense. I'm glad the holidays are over, no groups of people expected in my house to say "What's that smell?". This plant does put out a good odor. LOL

Hahaha! Cannabis cultivation turns us into hermits! My Dark Devil auto is growing in an open closet (no door) and without filtration. I used that trick I picked up from Cannabelle of planting scallions in with the cannabis. It really keeps the odor so controlled that you have to jam your nose right into the plant. I'm interested in seeing if that works as well later in her lifespan, or if more scallions in the pot can help overcome odor concerns.

I'm top floor, at the end of the hall, only one other apartment up here. Like being the last house at the end of a long, steep hill. That worked out nicely for this gardening obsession I have. :laughtwo:

Sue:
I don't really need the companion plants if I get this basement situation corrected for cold seasons. Within the next couple of weeks, I can grow down there without worry on the cold or the smell.
For those in a smaller space and in the general living area, that's probably an added assurance to mask the odor as well as keeping certain critters at bay.

It's an odor I don't mind at all, but for others....well nnnnnot so much. :laugh:

I'll have grow updates later good friends! Getting creative with some pictures today, raining like crazy and dreary outside. Perfect indoor plans, play with plants.

:cheer:

I apparently got lost somewhere... What are you talking about companion plants that you don't need...:confused:....:circle-of-love:
Adding things like onions and such to the pots with the plants to help control the odor.
Someone way back when, a couple years or more used to call them companion plants and others have picked up that handle for them including me. I'm sure "gardeners" have used the term for years....LOL

:circle-of-love:

Here's the girls? in Veg. I still don't know on the Master Kush plants, no signs either way.

We have 2 Master Kush, 1 Blue Dream, 1 Blue Blood, 1 Custard Cream. Along with 1 Blue dream clone, 2 Custard Cream clones rooted and planted:

Veg_kids_3-24.jpg

Blue Dream:

MM_15.jpg

Clones still bubbling in the bucket, Top Gal reveg, Blue Blood (2) and 1 more Custard Cream.

Bubble_Kids_3-24.jpg

:ciao: Captain!

I'm still working on harvest, I brought the final girl up a few minutes ago. She's kind of interesting, won't have pics till tomorrow though.

Here's some more buds just because:

Card_game_1.jpg

Card_game_3.jpg

card_game_2.jpg

:clap::clap::clap: yeah more Buds

Here's the girls? in Veg. I still don't know on the Master Kush plants, no signs either way.

We have 2 Master Kush, 1 Blue Dream, 1 Blue Blood, 1 Custard Cream. Along with 1 Blue dream clone, 2 Custard Cream clones rooted and planted:

Veg_kids_3-24.jpg

Clones still bubbling in the bucket, Top Gal reveg, Blue Blood (2) and 1 more Custard Cream.

Bubble_Kids_3-24.jpg

I've gotta build me a cloner, my first try last year went well, 2nd not so good, 3rd so-so, and on & on. Time to do a little research

:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom