Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Hope you don't mind me dropping this in here canna, is one of my girls harbouring seeds? Looks like it to me. No males in the house so she must have sprung a nanner somewhere if it is.

Congratulations it's a girl ! :) I've got a couple of those in my sour crack, and a boatload in the dark devil...all by design. I'm a frugal grower. :biglaugh:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Tell me how to make my auto do that... Kewl idea... I have stressed the crud out of them and they haven't done it... Is there another way...:confused:...or just luck...:circle-of-love:

My lil' purp seeded because I let her go longer than she was supposed to.

That's the only thing I know.

:circle-of-love:

Tell me how to make my auto do that... Kewl idea... I have stressed the crud out of them and they haven't done it... Is there another way...:confused:...or just luck...:circle-of-love:

There are a couple of ways. CS, colloidal silver, or STS, Silver Thiosulfate-Solution. I used a commercial product, Tiresias mist(cs) to make fem pollen then let the fans do the rest.

Congratulations canna... Well timed Dennise...

Congratulations on #200 Cannafan :cheer::love:

And a fine job to you Dennise :high-five::love:

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Okay, my friends and friends of my friends and their friends.....check it out and hit that "like" button. My video qualified! :cheer:

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I went to the youtube channel and saw the entries, including the one posted here a week or so ago.

Amazing, the number of "likes" on that one exceeded the number of views for a while. Then I discovered, it is true...you can buy "likes" AND "Views" for youtube videos. :skeptical:

One of the first comments on mine was "why would you want to grow great seeds?"

Ummmmm.....so I don't have to buy them? ROFL

Good grief......

:tokin:

Looks like one poking out to me...:yahoo:... Free beans...:circle-of-love:

That is most definitely a seed my friend. And I see maybe....possibly 3 others in the calyx's .....

Congratulations it's a girl ! :) I've got a couple of those in my sour crack, and a boatload in the dark devil...all by design. I'm a frugal grower. :biglaugh:

Thanks guys n gals. I was hoping it wasn't a seed. Seeds mean pollen and with no males I got a hermie Berry Bomb. She will be sacrificed later this evening, I can't have her seeding up all my ladies.

I would check her over real good for nanners before I chunk her...:straightface: it could have possibly come from another plant maybe..:confused: I just have a really hard time pulling my girls and my last auto had 1 nanner the whole grow.. I found it... cut her off and all was fine... :sorry:....:circle-of-love:

{{Singing to Three Dog Nights' "Celebrate"}}...

"Trimmin' away.....sittin' on a pillow. Waiting for leaves to fall...."

Trimming_1.jpg

trimming_2.jpg

Looks like one poking out to me...:yahoo:... Free beans...:circle-of-love:

That is most definitely a seed my friend. And I see maybe....possibly 3 others in the calyx's .....

I would check her over real good for nanners before I chunk her...:straightface: it could have possibly come from another plant maybe..:confused: I just have a really hard time pulling my girls and my last auto had 1 nanner the whole grow.. I found it... cut her off and all was fine... :sorry:....:circle-of-love:

I've had another good look over her and I can't find anything on her. I hate pulling plants but she's only a couple of weeks off so not a total loss. She will go to the oil bin in preparation. It can't have come from another plant as I've not had one in flower now for a few weeks. It must have been the stress I put her through when she had a bug problem. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom