Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Good morning everyone! I looked up Asian Dragon....interesting implications and not bad. LOL

My magic wand is broken.....I've tried it several times on this %$#@& video and it has no effect. :rofl:

I'll be back to the oil threads and routines as soon as this thing is finished and gone to cyberspace.

I'll also have some pics of a plant later, and maybe another surprise or two. Ya just never know.....

Hope everyone has a purrrfectly wonderful day.

Luv-n-Hugs to all

:circle-of-love:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Off to a busy start as usual Canna. Llama once described me as a "muppet on crack", and I sometimes imagine you're a calmer version of that. :laughtwo: You're a good example of how much one can get done if you don't sit down. Where do you get the energy?

My thoughts on what a dragon is: A beautiful animal, Majestic, graceful, smart. :love::love: I personally love Dragons. :love::love: By no means was it a rank Sista, I hope you know this :Namaste::adore:

:love::love::cco::love::love:

And the lions head? from your old avatar :Namaste:

:yahoo: The LST'd Top Gal Clone is ready! This girl is covered in goo!

buds_9.jpg

buds_8.jpg

buds_7.jpg

buds_6.jpg

buds_51.jpg

buds_41.jpg

buds_32.jpg

buds_10.jpg

And if you've ever heard that bright sunlight washes out plant color for photographic purposes, proof is looking at the "green" one above sitting in direct sunlight. That's from the same plant as the rest of the shots.

Up next..... SHINY SPARKLES! (no polishing needed) :laugh:

Shhhh....we didn't see the nanner...

You have the green touch my friend...:green_heart: That girl is absolutely covered and beautiful... You should enter some of those shots on that cards contest... I don't remember what strain she is but if it is WW that is on the best of list... and what ever those are they most certainly go under the best of..:bravo:...:circle-of-love:

Brilliant trich shots, as usual Canna. Usual should in no way denote average, since I don't think you average. :thumb:

You have the green touch my friend...:green_heart: That girl is absolutely covered and beautiful... You should enter some of those shots on that cards contest... I don't remember what strain she is but if it is WW that is on the best of list... and what ever those are they most certainly go under the best of..:bravo:...:circle-of-love:

It's actually White Widow x Master Kush.

And I need to find that contest link again....anybody got it?

Hope you don't mind me dropping this in here canna, is one of my girls harbouring seeds? Looks like it to me. No males in the house so she must have sprung a nanner somewhere if it is.

Screenshot_2016-03-20-22-05-43.png

That is most definitely a seed my friend. And I see maybe....possibly 3 others in the calyx's .....

Back
Top Bottom