Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Nah, that doesn't work. Apparently they think this is their heritage property and their ancestors claimed it first. I do believe they are right. :laugh:

Funny, it always works when I do it. Are you sure you are speaking in the right dialect? Once I thought I was asking a hive of bees to leave but was using the wrong dialect and it turns out that instead of saying "I know you really like this spot but would you please move to a new area, I need this space to live" what I really said was "You guys smell funny and your queen wears army boots" It is no wonder why they got so upset with me.

on a more serious note, how much you asking for the bike rack?

That area should give you a little more room to grow more plants which is always a plus, though from the looks of it, you have some work ahead of you.:thumb:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Good news, I went out to the shed just at daybreak and carefully peeked in. The nest is accessible with a "shooter" can if I'm really steady and ready to run. I don't have to step inside. It's fairly small yet, they have apparently not been under construction too long.
Woo Hoo!

Thanks guys.

:thumb:
Please record & post the You-Tube link for us:goodluck:

Step one.....locate the building:

shed_3.jpg

Step two....survey the area for critters.
Hmmmm.....what's that little out of place black dot on the door?

Shed_1.jpg

Yepper, just what I suspected I would run into. That's a Bald faced hornet, and they are mean azzed critters that take a chunk when they sting and keep stinging repeatedly.

shed_2.jpg

Step three....carefully put the hedge trimmers into each thorn bush and cut away, then rake a little at a time so as not to disturb the bees:

shed_4.jpg

Well, there's the plastic wash tubs that I couldn't find this spring. LOL And the bike rack I was going to put in the garage sale.

Soooo....I'm sure there is a hornet's nest in there. I've never tried it, but would it work to throw a couple of those bug bomb units in there and close the doors? Would they leave or die?

I want to make use of this shed for plants, I believe it's 10' x 10', or at least 8' x 8'

:circle-of-love:

Get the wasp hornet spray shoots from long distance great stream I keep a few cans around, seem to be sold out here come fall when everybody starts cleaning out their deer hunting stands. This stuff also makes a better home defense weapon than a pepper or mace spray if you keep a can by the bed. Really screws up the attacker long enough to hit him/them over the head with the tool of your choice, I prefer a 9mm but a shovel, axe, hatchet, machete all work quite well too. Will you run a shed thread? Sorry probably been discussed, but I can't find time to tend my shit with work much less keep up with all yawl's wonderful journals. Will try and be a better student in the near future.

:Namaste:

Also noticed some leakage in the roof, an easy fix is to lay some 1 x3 strips across current roof and put a few sheets of cheap tin on top. FYI hope it helps.

BOL Cannafan

Thanks for tips Captain! The roof is shingled, the damage is at the eaves from snow/ice back up. I'm going to clean that all off and see how bad it is on the particle board and fix that area. I have a bucket of tar, so I might get the ladder and see about the roof, but I don't see any sign of leak in that sense.

Ok, good deal, I saw it was shingled, but you can put the wood strips right over the top of the shingles then tin to make myself more clear. But definitely take a peak at the one section of particle board for damage. Just trying to make it easier on you Darlin'.

Ok, good deal, I saw it was shingled, but you can put the wood strips right over the top of the shingles then tin to make myself more clear. But definitely take a peak at the one section of particle board for damage. Just trying to make it easier on you Darlin'.

Oh, I'm all about making this easier...so thank you for sure. I hate roofing, helped an Uncle do it one year and that was hot, grimey, hard work! LOL

I'm inspecting more closely when I get that nest out of there. Hopefully won't find a roof problem, but you never know. That building is almost twenty years old too.

Hey Canna! A bit hard to read 242 pages :laughtwo: So I started from 240, and I already seen your beatiful girls. So you do both indoor and outdoor if I'm not wrong! Very nice! I want to know the outcome of that Blue Dream! :high-five::goodluck:

I'll grab the post where I updated the flower girls for ya, and update in this post with that link.

Yep, doing indoor and outdoor again this year. We'll see who wins....critters or me. Last year I lost some battles, but won most of the war. LOL

Welcome aboard!

The next Blue Dream flowering, and all other flowering will be done under a different LED so I can see what differences there would be.

Edit: I see you already took a peek at the flowering, so you are caught up to date with the larger share of the current grow. :thumb:

Hey guys please go to the link in my signature and hit like and thanks... it's a contest for a Twilight light and I really really want it.... the top link in my signature...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

If you win the light, I get half for sponsoring the link on my journal.

Oh wait, you can't cut it in half.....okay...NO charge! Good luck!

I'm glad you clarified it up that she couldn't cut it in half. I was getting scared you were going to end up with half a light and power cord :oops::sorry: Dennise :rofl:

Hey guys please go to the link in my signature and hit like and thanks... it's a contest for a Twilight light and I really really want it.... the top link in my signature...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

Done!

If you win the light, I get half for sponsoring the link on my journal.

Oh wait, you can't cut it in half.....okay...NO charge! Good luck!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dennise winning a contest... impossible....

:goof:

Hi Canna; sorry it took me so long. What a cool set up! Now I'm extra glad you visited me! Love your homemade pots!!

And (WTF) my sig link is still doing what it wants.. What do you see in my sig??

Hi Canna; sorry it took me so long. What a cool set up! Now I'm extra glad you visited me! Love your homemade pots!!

:welcome: and :thanks: I love those pots too! They last such a long time, several grows in them now. :)

And (WTF) my sig link is still doing what it wants.. What do you see in my sig??

Yepper, doing the same thing I experience trouble with sometimes. In your first post here, it shows up as the actual URL. (for me) The second post it shows up the way you want it, the title information.

I tested both, they are exactly the same on where they lead and the text/URL is exactly the same.

I wonder if anyone else sees them differently.

Sometimes if I'm on a random page I will have the correct title text, then after a refresh of the page it will show as the URL info. It's weird.

I should probably re-up that website help question, unless one of the subscribers here knows why it's happening and can enlighten us.

:thumb:

I'm glad you clarified it up that she couldn't cut it in half. I was getting scared you were going to end up with half a light and power cord :oops::sorry: Dennise :rofl:

Yeah, I've already got one here that is useless and taking up space. I might be able to use the power cord for something though! LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dennise winning a contest... impossible....

:goof:

I know, right?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom