Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

I'm not sure whether you will be able to see the sprouts in the planter here, this is a section of it. We'll see, but I just wanted to try it:

Outdoor_91.jpg

I checked out a couple more seed samples on the outdoor girls, and decided to do a test with one them. I've always read that seeds should be allowed to "cure" for awhile before trying to germ them. Let's see what happens. This one is just a tad bit green yet, but I wanted to try it. First thing I noticed is that it sunk as soon as I dropped it in the water. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :laugh:

Seed_test.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Yeah, I've already got one here that is useless and taking up space. I might be able to use the power cord for something though! LOL

I know, right?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, But the power cord will be cut in half too. Could be quite a shocking discovery ;)

Hello Canna i thought i would pop over for a gander to see what ya up to & i hope all is well :thumb:

Well i didn't imagine a journal of a couple hundred posts that is a lot to view & ponder over with indoors out doors grows all going on with a wealth of experience to learn from !

Some pretty fine plants grown as well & noticed fast 'n' vast autos i'm a fan off kush backed strains pretty good smoke i think with good relaxing qualities.

Mmm i understand you was laided off from work a short while ago a slight concern for indoor growing & was wondering your plans more likely following an out door idea with a garden you size, i'd love a garden like that.

I hope you find your self back on your feet soon tho...

Hello Canna i thought i would pop over for a gander to see what ya up to & i hope all is well :thumb:

Well i didn't imagine a journal of a couple hundred posts that is a lot to view & ponder over with indoors out doors grows all going on with a wealth of experience to learn from !

Some pretty fine plants grown as well & noticed fast 'n' vast autos i'm a fan off kush backed strains pretty good smoke i think with good relaxing qualities.

Mmm i understand you was laided off from work a short while ago a slight concern for indoor growing & was wondering your plans more likely following an out door idea with a garden you size, i'd love a garden like that.

I hope you find your self back on your feet soon tho...

Well, Hi Fuzzy Duck. :) Thanks for stopping in! The outdoor grow is most certainly helping right now. I cut my light bill in half. LOL
I'm plugging along trying to find the new steady job, despite how the news says America is at full work force, it's not happening to me right now. LOL

Hopefully by the time it's indoor only again I will be back to work full time!

I am a big fan of Kush, Afghan Kush was a regular staple in the grows. I don't have one this round, but that will be corrected on the next one for sure.

I thought of you the other day when I took a picture while playing with raindrops. I thought you might find it funny. I'll post it here, it's on my off topic thread, but that's a lot of pages too. ;-)

Rain_duck1.jpg

Hope you giggle at that one. (it's a new grape leaf)

I'll pop by to see you soon, and have a purrrfectly wonderful weekend!

:circle-of-love:

Rain_duck1.jpg

Hope you giggle at that one. (it's a new grape leaf)

I'll pop by to see you soon, and have a purrrfectly wonderful weekend!

Ye that was a good pic Canna, i thought it was a bizarre caterpillar at first & perhaps that last :grinjoint::cheesygrinsmiley: made my imagination wonder a little... full of chuckles :thumb:

We use to have grape vines at work in the vine house but sadly got diseased & all chopped down but still have a massive out door grape vine.

I'll have to be discreet with pic's tho as it is mostly employed related with in the horticultural trade i'm involved in !

I will see what i can share with you with the gardens & green house's i tender to, some where along the lines :Namaste:

Ye that was a good pic Canna, i thought it was a bizarre caterpillar at first perhaps that last :grinjoint::cheesygrinsmiley: made my imagination wonder a little... full of chuckles :thumb:

We use to have grape vines at work in the vine house but sadly got diseased & all chopped down but still have a massive out door grape vine.

I'll have to be discreet with pic's tho as it is mostly employed related with in the horticultural trade i'm involved in !

I will see what i can share with you with the gardens & green house's i tender to, some where along the lines :Namaste:

That would be great Fuzzy Duck. :) If you do find something, post it to the Beauty of the Changing Seasons thread in my siggy. If it's not MJ related of course. :) We gets all kinds of wonders of nature there. I would look forward to it.

:thumb:

Is this year's bug and critter vs Cannafan UFC fight going to be broadcast here, or will it be a pay-per-view thing? Have the Vegas odds makers set a spread yet?

What are the plans for the screen house thingy you set up last summer?

The new season of Game of Thrones has nothing on this broadcast. Who will live and who will die?

:popcorn: :circle-of-love:

Are you settled into your front row seat??

Are you ready to ruuuuuummmmmbllllllle?!!

Let the Critter vs. Cannafan games begin!!!

The cove girls have company. First critter roll nest of the season. It's all gone now. LOL

critter_vs_Canna_2.jpg

And the Aphids were waiting for me. But....what they didn't know is I've been waiting for them. It's too windy today, but tomorrow I'm doing a dusting of Diatomaceous earth on the leaves.

I only found one, but you know there are many more.

critter_vs_Canna_1.jpg

Here's the cove girls today. I think the tall one is looking much better and spreading out at the top now. She still has some yellowish, but not near as bad as before. Maybe she finally sunk her feet in some moist soil.

outdoor_121.jpg

This one had both critters, poor thing. All better now:

outdoor_112.jpg

And the little one is looking sassy:

outdoor_101.jpg

Okay LA if you are hanging about, do you think I should defol heavily the root stock on this graft girl? It has stopped making the pollen sacs finally. I believe I've nipped them all away for awhile.

graft_girl_2.jpg

Here's the graft point, it's an ugly heal but it worked like a charm. This girl has a baby Daddy Long Leg ready to protect her:

graft_girl_3.jpg

graft_girl_4.jpg

An epiphany hit me this morning. While enjoying a cuppa....or 5, I stopped over to OlderGrower's journal. He's got an outdoor SCrog going on.

So, what do you suppose I'm going to do with that big planter with all of those plants? OR maybe just half of it.

In that old shed was an old badminton net rolled up nicely with no damage. There's my netting. I have stakes to wrap it tightly on too.

Soooo, today's project is get that all set up and ready to go over the top of all or half of that planter.

Thoughts?

Thanks OG!!

You go girl. I'm hoping to get motivated enough to transplant my sweet mint and lavender out on the balcony. :battingeyelashes:

I'll be watching for those pictures I know you'll be taking Canna.

You go girl. I'm hoping to get motivated enough to transplant my sweet mint and lavender out on the balcony. :battingeyelashes:

OMG! If you need mint......I have a farm dose of it out here. Once that stuff gets going it's like a weed, it grows everywhere! I love it, and I love the smell and use it for cooking....but it's playing hell trying to keep my lawn cleared of it.

:laugh:

Hey guys please go to the link in my signature and hit like and thanks... it's a contest for a Twilight light and I really really want it.... the top link in my signature...:thanks:....:circle-of-love:

Not sure how your journal slipped past my radar but I just gave you thanks and likes for your contest entry. Best of luck I hope you either win or at least place in the top so you win something. Thank goodness your journal is fresh and I got over there early, only 725 pages to get caught up to speed. I will have to read like a hummingbird flies, very darn fast.

Mint is great for facials...mince and mix it with honey, oatmeal powder, lemon or on its own depending on what you're trying to remedy.

Back
Top Bottom