Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Absolutely incredible what nature will do. What cannabis will do to survive and reproduce. Doubling its odds off the bat. I would guess this has been seen in other plants as well, but cannabis is one of those plants that continues to amaze us.

But, if you let them grow together, I am guessing they would both be like sex, however mother nature never fails to surprise us.

The Universe....:volcano-smiley:

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

I see double trunk trees all the time, (at least two oaks in my yard are doubles) was always curious why that happens. But they survive because they have the outdoors and don't have to compete for root space like contained plants. I don't think it would have made it.

Yep, the universe..wish I could see it all. LOL

Edit: I did read today that it would be possible for them to grow as male and female. If they both make it, I am really interested to see if they are the same sex.

Great stuff, I love that you've now got 2 for the price of one & it's gonna be interesting seeing them grow :thumb:

Well, I am officially running out of room with just the one LED panel. I'm going to have to rethink how I'm going to do the veg stage, which ones under the T5 and which ones under the LED.
Any suggestions? I know the new seedlings can go under the T5, but I'm more concerned with the larger plants. Was thinking of leaving one each of the flux girls under LED and T5 just for a kind of comparison grow as they are trained.

Here's a time lapse on seedlings. I sure wish I could afford a decent resolution Time lapse camera. It is what it is. LOL
You can see them dancing around, it's cool to watch them twist and turn like a bug trying to escape from it's cocoon or molting. Toward the end you can see the new seedling sprout, and lil' bit did some twisting after the transplant. I boo boo'd on the music in the end, it kind of stopped for a bit. Still trying to figure out the program.

[video=youtube;dPfRAxsjJ2A]
[/video]

That's a great video, Canna. It looks like at the beginning, when big bit and little bit were conjoined, that they were both gyrating wildly in some sort of competition. Then, eventually, little bit stop moving having given up the fight while big bit continued the dance.

I love your time-lapse videos, it's amazing how much they move & would never have thought they circled like that :) :thumb:

Thanks guys, and you're right PeeJay...lil' bit did seem to give up. On the other video it looks like they are doing sumo wrestling. LOL Bumping each other etc.

Got a chance for a GoPro Hero3 camera, I've been checking the time lapse quality online and it seems pretty good. I might be able to pick it up less than half the new price. We'll see.

:)

I'm going to start the vegging plants on 1/4 strength nutrient solution tonight. They're thirsty, and I think the soil is probably nutrient depleted by now.

And nothing is ever boring in the grow. I've had a major problem with black ants this year, and some of them found their way inside. I found one crawling around the edge of one of the plants' pots last night.
I put a glass of strong sugar water in there to drown them. Usually that works well.

Canna, wow! How was I not subscribed? Here now.

Movie Maker has a little tab at the top in the tools somewhere to make the music fit. Actually, it makes the photos fit the music. When I make videos using photos I make the video, see how long it is, then select the music and fit it together.

That time lapse you make, are you putting single photos into the program and when it makes the video it knits it together, or is it actually already put together when you add it to Movie Maker?

HI Victoria! Welcome aboard. :)

I use movie maker and the photos are already formed into a movie when I take them off the SD card. The camera does that.

I think I am getting that new camera, and the software for it has an awesome movie making/editing program from what I can see so far.
Thanks for the tip on the sound thing, that drove me batty this morning that I couldn't piece that sound track together. LOL
I'll play with it tonight and see what happens.

:smokin:

If you look at the tabs at the top, you will see a PROJECT tab, click that and it will show you where it has the FIT MUSIC tab. I believe you have to first have your project up in the program, then add the music. I love making slide shows. I missed this months Super Moon, but we are going to have another next month, so i'll try to catch it then to photograph with my piece of junk camera that is broke/not broke.

Will do, and thanks again. :)

I loaned my brother my Galileo telescope for the full moon we had recently. He's like me, lives in the country, so the skies are very dark and stars are very bright. Can't wait to see what pics he came up with.
I was just too busy to set it up and fuss with it.

Lil' Bit seems to be holding up. I will be checking video tomorrow morning after a full 18 hours of recording to see if there has been any movement or growth.

SkunnyMonster, if you read this. I'm going to number some things on those pics of the fluxers so it will be very very easy for you to tell me what was supposed to be trimmed off. LOL

Have a good evening/morning everyone.
:Namaste:

I'm off to bed now Cannafan, it's 1am in the UK but I'll be back on-line in 9hrs when I get in work. It'll be a pleasure to guide you with your flux :)

So kind man, Skunny. give a "like" for you :goodjob:

I'm off to bed now Cannafan, it's 1am in the UK but I'll be back on-line in 9hrs when I get in work. It'll be a pleasure to guide you with your flux :)

Happy to say Lil' Bit is doing well. The first leaves are getting bigger. I was concerned with the thin area on the trunk, but it appears to be getting stronger. Gave a very gentle nudge and it came right back.

I'll have update pics on the other plants this weekend.

Lil_bit_8-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom