Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Hey Canna, of course you could post away on flux central anytime and ill gladly help with all fluxing queries :) !!

Will do that LA, I kept getting sidetracked this week and have not been able to update properly. :) The plants are getting moved around with lighting changes today, so I will have an opportunity to get some decent tell-tale pics.
;-)
Weekends are waaaayyyy too short!

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

G13 Blueberry Gum #1 is a Girl. :cheer:

g13_Girl.jpg

And here's the two Flux plants, I'll be posting these over to Fluxing central for instructions:

Flux_1_8-16.jpg

Flux_2_8-16.jpg

Your fluxies look perfect! I think maybe we are going to run up to the pot store in a while. I need papers and want to buy some clay pellets. I wish I could find a one gallon watering can with a gentle rose on the end. I can only find two gallon cans. Maybe in the antique mall I will find an old galvanized one.

Looks good. mine got hurt last night. :helpsmilie: light fell on the lady. but I think she is ok.

"Thank you cannafan"

Your grow is awesome, your video's are awesome and you are very awesome.

You all are awesome too. :volcano-smiley:

I've been taking notes on sex signs from what I've read about the plants showing female pistils right around 40 days in veg stage. So far, that is coming out quite accurate. The first one to show pistils in this grow was 35 days.

All the kids got their first feeding of 1/4 strength nutrients today, including some Cal/Mag. First set is under the T5, the fluxers and one other plant. The rest of them are under the TOPLED unit in a back bathroom:

8-17_1.jpg

8-17_2.jpg

Oh yeah, now that I know the G13 1 is a female, I'm going to grab a clone or two off her today too.

:)

nice, very very nice - I still want to try a flux, but there's only 24 hours in a day and I ain't retired yet :)

Bat Rastard Gnats! GRRRRRR.....

I don't know where these danged things came from but they're getting on my nerves. LOL I did a foliar spray with the SNS 203 this morning and will do it again in a week.
Reg, when you had the gnat problem (I think it was you recently), did you have any damage to the leaves or was it just a nuisance issue?
I've got small brown dots on some leaves that look like bug issues but I can't find anything besides a gnat here and there even closely inspecting with the loupe under/over the leaves and the soil.

Another friend on here told me to try play sand on top of the soil because it reflects heat and bugs can't get through it. I like the clay balls too, maybe I'll try a combo of the two next time...

Back
Top Bottom