Cannafan's Variety Grow - Blueberry Gum/Delicious CC/Hawaiian Skunk Haze/THC Bomb

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

Here's the kids today. I have two possible males now.

Kids_8-5.jpg

g13BG_8-5.jpg

DCC_8-5.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Variety Grow-Blueberry Gum-Delicious CC-Hawaiian Skunk Haze-THC Bomb e

From my experience with my flux I'd say getting it central will make life easier in the months ahead. Mine was a touch off centre & it's been a bit of a pain because of it :)

From my experience with my flux I'd say getting it central will make life easier in the months ahead. Mine was a touch off centre & it's been a bit of a pain because of it :)
You know I agree Monster...

I have followed both of your grow very good info I have a thread in problems area that is kinda of turning into a journal if you would like to give your expert opinion :thumb:

Hey Lester or anyone else who has used the SNS 203,
Do you think the plants are too young for a foliar spray with it? I know it would have to be diluted more than feeding them the solution, but I want to be sure it's okay at the young age they are. And I would take them out from the light and let the spray sit and dry so I don't burn the leaves with the moisture/light combo.

I can't see any of the buggers in there, but I found a leaf this morning with some damage on the edge. Just cuz I can't seeum doesn't mean they aren't there. LOL

Ya you should be fine to spray them. You can also use the 217, I enjoy using that one as well. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom