Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

Great idea, sorry we didn’t think of it sooner. Is this acceptable? @Canuk Seeds
I am in the same boat as @KeithLemon . A Canadian grower that grows April to October.

I love comparative grows....and I would love to represent Canuk Seeds as a Canadian grower. Alas, winter will keep me out of any immediate grows

I am in the same boat as @KeithLemon . A Canadian grower that grows April to October.

I love comparative grows....and I would love to represent Canuk Seeds as a Canadian grower. Alas, winter will keep me out of any immediate grows

Im a Canadian grower and go all yr round indoor :)

Great idea, sorry we didn’t think of it sooner. Is this acceptable? @Canuk Seeds
Hey everyone, for this round of our comparative grow we would like to keep to indoors! If all goes well we will look to sponsor one potentially in the Spring if that's ok with Rob and run that comparative grow for outdoor growers! I think it would be very informative to compare the indoor runs vs outdoor. What do you think Rob?

Hey everyone, for this round of our comparative grow we would like to keep to indoors! If all goes well we will look to sponsor one potentially in the Spring if that's ok with Rob and run that comparative grow for outdoor growers! I think it would be very informative to compare the indoor runs vs outdoor. What do you think Rob?
Thats cool spring is a long way away and most outdoors are already in for this year. Should be some good grows. Thanks for sponsoring.

another one I wanna join but won’t be able too until my next grow, next year. I currently have Canuk Seeds Cinderella 99 and MAC(k) growing outside.

IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_5230.jpeg

Sounds good to me! :thanks:

We are starting to review applicants today and will respond within 1-2 business days of receiving your application! We are very excited to get this rolling, thank you to all that have already reached out to be apart of this!
I am a indoor grower…
Email has been sent
:hookah:

I would love to grow the lambs breath! also, Acapulco, gold and blue dream.fem
Check out, my super sipper girl!
I can add to my perpetual grow anytime

i like to grow all of them on the list

another one I wanna join but won’t be able too until my next grow, next year. I currently have Canuk Seeds Cinderella 99 and MAC(k) growing outside.

IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_5230.jpeg
Maybe you could start another indoor grow? Happy growing amigo btw yer ladies are looking lovely 🥰.👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

I would love to grow the lambs breath! also, Acapulco, gold and blue dream.fem
Check out, my super sipper girl!
I can add to my perpetual grow anytime
Grew Lamb's Breath a few years ago - magnificent plants, superb strain
Coincidentally, my current grow is Blue Dream clones
I'll let you know how they compare
:hookah:

I have a buddy that runs Canuk seed.

I have seen numerous flower runs that are 🔥.

Back in January I was in need, Strawberry “Banana” Elite.

Very easy plants to grow , very good smoke imho.

Stretch was a bit much but still under the light.

Enjoy and Good Growing to all the applicants.

4217F86E-7E8B-4B9F-ABB0-BB73135B9E98.jpeg
73E789BC-3E32-4592-998B-5691B7D6ADAB.jpeg
48928608-762F-4C60-920A-B35F65FA500B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom