CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

The pics were great but get me a full tent pic with the plant in the corner as I described it. Staking won't help here.
I will do that tomorrow when the lights are on again. Hope you n crew are having a good weekend. CL🍀 Edit: Do you have a preference what side of the tent?

Morning Update: Streching all around the Lucky Tent. Here’s a quick look 👀. :welcome: :morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley::thanks:

224A1A1A-DCC6-4878-930B-05E81656EEE7.jpeg

16AAEDC1-E186-4577-A98C-8FE3E7C23791.jpeg

AC5279B0-49FA-4922-B5F3-5BA335B931B8.jpeg

E884C8C4-F562-4DB0-BD2D-0FD448FE0E83.jpeg

42123735-F5DC-450F-8AA6-DF9E05BFD843.jpeg

636974EF-53EE-4321-A435-588ADDFE0EEF.jpeg

2693FCC1-3679-405C-BB37-A9CEA262957B.jpeg

Sorry for the delay...been building the SIP today.

I would start by putting the plant in the corner so that no branches touch the sides, with the tallest ones oriented to the center of the tent rather than that corner. Then I'd grab the tallest branches near the top where they're most flexible and tie them to the poles on the the opposite side of the tent. That will lay them flat with no stress and keep them away from the light.

It will lay them across the CT but given how airy the GT is the CT won't notice the light reduction much.
Now you lay them down to flower
THC will soar with power
And with this little bend
She'll not need to be on the mend

Captain beautiful gals, I seen you wine and dine GT but damn she still Tiger style wild and untameable.

Hopefully Shed will give some pointers there, if you don’t find an anchor point (and trust me you will need a good one, looking at the size and volume of the plant). Use the tent bottom piping as anchor point, the weight of the plant will push down on the tent, when you tie the branch up.
You might need a permanent solution as she is only gonna get more taller and wider and potentially the buds will get so big and dense you will have branches bending to one side…

Plants are on the top of the food chain, keep doing what you doing bro. Have a good Sunday

Okay, words and pics! Pic first:

In order, move the CT and the GT diagonally across from each other. Then rotate the GT so those tallest branches are toward the other poles away from the corner it's in. After that, take some string (or use a pipe cleaner and tie the string to that) and tie it loosely around the tallest branches (maybe 6-8" down from the top) and tie the other end of the branch to the pole in the opposite corner. You don't need to tie it low on the pole, just enough to put a gentle curve in the branch to keep it away from the light.

Let's see how that looks!

Okay, words and pics! Pic first:

In order, move the CT and the GT diagonally across from each other. Then rotate the GT so those tallest branches are toward the other poles away from the corner it's in. After that, take some string (or use a pipe cleaner and tie the string to that) and tie it loosely around the tallest branches (maybe 6-8" down from the top) and tie the other end of the branch to the pole in the opposite corner. You don't need to tie it low on the pole, just enough to put a gentle curve in the branch to keep it away from the light.

Let's see how that looks!
The reason the CT is where it is now is because it’s hitting the tent if I move it forward. CL🍀

Two questions: do you have string vs rope and can I get a pic of the whole tent with all 4 poles in it (or at least the front corners)?
Yeah in a couple of minutes though because it’s was really hot 🥵 in there so I’m outside now cooling off. And don’t say why didn’t you turn off the light because then you can’t see 💩. I turned it to its lowest setting. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom