Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Hiya Catman, great pictures and your plants are looking beautiful. Those buds have a good ways to go yet, they are just getting going. Once those calyxes start to multiply and swell you might not recognize either of them in 2-3 weeks from their pics today. So if I understand you correctly, Gracie (the freebie seed) is an unknown auto strain? Looking good! Cheers

i kiss you in your dying breath.... swept away by heavy grief.... forever in my dreams... and you will be saved.... in my dearest dreams. my love, forever in my dearest dreams.

keep up the hard work

Well, that is quite beautiful - I will keep up the hard work

Hiya Catman, great pictures and your plants are looking beautiful. Those buds have a good ways to go yet, they are just getting going. Once those calyxes start to multiply and swell you might not recognize either of them in 2-3 weeks from their pics today. So if I understand you correctly, Gracie (the freebie seed) is an unknown auto strain? Looking good! Cheers

Yeah - If you go to a seed bank like Herbies or whatever and you search Grass O Matic under the breeder name there are like 7 different strains. Wish I knew, but they didn't tell me which one it was - just freebie!

Was thinking the same colorfuldayze

A little ways to go yet mate...it'll be fine :)

They look sensational mate :bravo:

Thanks Tassie, I'll try to be patient :)

:peace:

:bravo:

Indeed they do look great Catman! Keep the ship steady now, you're at cruising altitude Capt.

Fab pics catman.... Looks like the flushing has worked a treat.

Nice bud formation.

Nice bushy, well controlled growth on both girls..

You should be rightly proud of yourself and your acheivments so far.

The little green square under your name is gonna get bigger now

+ reps to you sir...

Keep it up catman, you are gonna be rewarded very soon

Indeed they do look great Catman! Keep the ship steady now, you're at cruising altitude Capt.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks Seraphim! I am the captain of this cannabis star ship...Well, at least the closet. Catman: Captain of the Closet! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Fab pics catman.... Looks like the flushing has worked a treat.

Nice bud formation.

Nice bushy, well controlled growth on both girls..

You should be rightly proud of yourself and your acheivments so far.

The little green square under your name is gonna get bigger now

+ reps to you sir...

Keep it up catman, you are gonna be rewarded very soon

Thank You Budworshipper! :thanks:

Just gave my first ever "rep". A big 'ole rep to you, Mr catman12.

Thank you Colesdad that means a lot. I honestly think a LOT has to do with the breeders when it comes to Autos and how they perform - I have been forgetting to spread the love with +reps lately - I am honored to be your first my friend.

:Namaste:

Oh yeah those buds will get a lot bigger. You dont think it will cover all those branches but it does. On the top colas anyway.

Thanks for that insight Mr Fawkes - I have never done this before. :peace: Fingers crossed they keep being healthy until the end!!

I have been SO SICK for about a week now. Bet it could be a flu. Now the main reason I'm telling you this is because along with cigarettes, I have been unable to smoke weed.

So, massive nicotine withdrawal and also I got to see how the cannabis helps medicinally by not having it. Major help in the pain department and sleep department. And some nice help in the psych department too. I finally made my Bong so I could use ice cold water and maybe get some sleep and some relief from this really blue mood. It is so fucking cold here I don't know how people stay sane during the fucking winter. [[ 26 degrees]] I need a bong about now. It's in the fridge.

Also, I am learning about differences in strains. Back when I went to the Big City to find some cannabis from an old High School Friend - she explained to me that what I was (not "buying" as that is illegal in this state) was not the very best but is what she always gets. But she did gift me a nice bit of what she called Kush (who knows) along with my not purchase, which she affords for herself every now and then.

The regular stuff is OK, lasts about 2 hrs, and ends in good sleep, but does not work in the edibles department (why I cannot tell you it's strange). This regular stuff seems less "quality" than Hazel, my male plant that did indeed have psychoactive properties. I wonder where it came from and what chemicals they used on this inferior cash crop.

The Kush was very psychologically uplifting along with all the other benefits and was leaps and bounds superior to this other weed. The experience seemed "cleaner" too. It, of course, is gone now!

I don't care how Grace and Ada perform - I know they will be "clean" and good.

Thank You 420!

Also, I forgot to add in the medicinal benefits, the cannabis works well with the pharmaceutical withdrawal department as well. Had do go back on the Rx because my coughing triggered my throat neuralgia. Have also been experiencing the withdrawals from that bad boy too.

The US of A will never recognize the true benefits of cannabis. If the Gubment does take note, it will only be 1/2 way, and then they will hand it over to Big Pharma to make synthetics of it. Which they already have with marinol...which is unsafe.

Keep your Closet Grows and Keep your Weed Pure!

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks Seraphim! I am the captain of this cannabis star ship...Well, at least the closet. Catman: Captain of the Closet! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank You Budworshipper! :thanks:

Thank you Colesdad that means a lot. I honestly think a LOT has to do with the breeders when it comes to Autos and how they perform - I have been forgetting to spread the love with +reps lately - I am honored to be your first my friend.

Thanks for that insight Mr Fawkes - I have never done this before. :peace: Fingers crossed they keep being healthy until the end!!

I have been SO SICK for about a week now. Bet it could be a flu. Now the main reason I'm telling you this is because along with cigarettes, I have been unable to smoke weed.

So, massive nicotine withdrawal and also I got to see how the cannabis helps medicinally by not having it. Major help in the pain department and sleep department. And some nice help in the psych department too. I finally made my Bong so I could use ice cold water and maybe get some sleep and some relief from this really blue mood. It is so fucking cold here I don't know how people stay sane during the fucking winter. [[ 26 degrees]] I need a bong about now. It's in the fridge.

Also, I am learning about differences in strains. Back when I went to the Big City to find some cannabis from an old High School Friend - she explained to me that what I was (not "buying" as that is illegal in this state) was not the very best but is what she always gets. But she did gift me a nice bit of what she called Kush (who knows) along with my not purchase, which she affords for herself every now and then.

The regular stuff is OK, lasts about 2 hrs, and ends in good sleep, but does not work in the edibles department (why I cannot tell you it's strange). This regular stuff seems less "quality" than Hazel, my male plant that did indeed have psychoactive properties. I wonder where it came from and what chemicals they used on this inferior cash crop.

The Kush was very psychologically uplifting along with all the other benefits and was leaps and bounds superior to this other weed. The experience seemed "cleaner" too. It, of course, is gone now!

I don't care how Grace and Ada perform - I know they will be "clean" and good.

Thank You 420!

Also, I forgot to add in the medicinal benefits, the cannabis works well with the pharmaceutical withdrawal department as well. Had do go back on the Rx because my coughing triggered my throat neuralgia. Have also been experiencing the withdrawals from that bad boy too.

The US of A will never recognize the true benefits of cannabis. If the Gubment does take note, it will only be 1/2 way, and then they will hand it over to Big Pharma to make synthetics of it. Which they already have with marinol...which is unsafe.

Keep your Closet Grows and Keep your Weed Pure!

It sucks to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon. And yeah back when I lived in SoCal (years ago) I used to get everything from crap to what we called back then hydro, not really knowing that was a method of growing so much. So I can say that homegrown is usually always near the top level of quality(if grown even semi-properly). Simply because most stuff in the US is brick or not very well grown stuff. Its all about the $ to those sorts of growers. Maybe not the case in Cali and Colorado now days.

Also Im not so sure about cannabis not being recognized by the Govt forever. I think we are pretty close. I know those words have been uttered before, however think about what is going on that has never before ... or RATHER since pre drug war times. US states are OPENLY defying the Federal Govt. That has not happened since the civil war. At least not on any sort of wide spread or significant terms.

Slowly but surely thanks to the tireless efforts of those who fight the good fight. But they are only the guide post by which we should ALL follow. And it doesnt even have to be a significant act. Just VOTE. Make sure youre registered and ready to cast your ballot when the time next comes. Something we hear everyday yet I think most of us have come to believe it doesnt make a difference. Trust me, if all of us were to vote we would be heard. And its already an almost anonymous act for the most part so no worries about being outed if you are afraid of that for work reasons.

I don't know where you were living man.... That's horrible. I smoked brick weed once, never bought bud from a cholo ever again lol
It's about time that states are doing this. Fuckin George Washington, the original Gangsta growing Sinsemilla. If the first president had a bud field so shall I!

Catman! Hope you're feeling a little better man. I hate nicotine withdrawals as I am going through them myself right now. It's more of a withdrawals from all of the chemicals on that crap. I quit, started again one night on a journey and now quitting again for the fiance... Promised her I would. Have you thought about getting a hookah pen? I have one with 14mg of nicotine juice, blowin dab sized clouds of nicotine vapor. Completely takes away the need for cigarettes and tastes better. Not to mention better for you in the sense that its non-carcinogenic. And YOU FEEL THE NICOTINE! best part, other pens didn't do it for me, this one... You get the tightened throat and constricted lungs, stomach cramps, shit will literally make you sick if you vape too much on an empty stomach.

Hope you feel great soon man. Much love

Plants are looking amazing catman dont worry they definately are going to reward you not often you see such spectacular autos just let them grow untill the leaves are yellowing pay no heed to trichomes with an auto you will chop too early push the ladies until they start preparing for winter :bravo:

Hi catman im a bit late to the party but will follow from here on. Your ladies are looking lovely mate keep up the good work. I noticed you using a loupe to check trichs to see if they will be done. Just be careful when using this method with autos as sometimes they will be ready to harvest and not show any or much amber trichs.

Catman... listen to these guys when it comes to harvesting the autos. They are more experienced in autos that myself. I want you to have the best bud you can have. Harvesting at the right time is critical and so is drying and curing. I am glad some of the more experienced memebers weighed in on this.

It sucks to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon...Trust me, if all of us were to vote we would be heard. And its already an almost anonymous act for the most part so no worries about being outed if you are afraid of that for work reasons.

Thanks Guy Fawkes [I have the urge to call you anonymous] *Cough* Eh what is better? *Cough*

BTW: I am not afraid of anyone or anything anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know where you were living man.... That's horrible.

Feels like Hell right now! A breezy 21 degrees! The RH has dropped to the 30's

Fuckin George Washington, the original Gangsta growing Sinsemilla. If the first president had a bud field so shall I!

AMEN MY BROTHER!

Catman! Hope you're feeling a little better man.

Nope.

I hate nicotine withdrawals as I am going through them myself right now. It's more of a withdrawals from all of the chemicals on that crap. I quit, started again one night on a journey and now quitting again for the fiance... Promised her I would. Have you thought about getting a hookah pen?...Hope you feel great soon man. Much love

I have e cigs I'm using more right now but EH...I would LOVE an alternative such as you are describing...

Plants are looking amazing catman dont worry they definately are going to reward you not often you see such spectacular autos just let them grow untill the leaves are yellowing pay no heed to trichomes with an auto you will chop too early push the ladies until they start preparing for winter :bravo:

Hi catman im a bit late to the party but will follow from here on. Your ladies are looking lovely mate keep up the good work. I noticed you using a loupe to check trichs to see if they will be done. Just be careful when using this method with autos as sometimes they will be ready to harvest and not show any or much amber trichs.

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by scottish :adore:, and wildwelshman :adore:

You guy have grown Autos so extensively - no matter what you say I'll do it - but don't take advantage! :rofl:

Thanks for taking a look guys I really appreciate the help

Catman... listen to these guys when it comes to harvesting the autos. They are more experienced in autos that myself. I want you to have the best bud you can have. Harvesting at the right time is critical and so is drying and curing. I am glad some of the more experienced memebers weighed in on this.

Seraphim - Thank you for keeping tabs on me - These guys have fantastic experience for sure and so does littlemiss! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am trying so hard to give a shit about anything *cough* (that was pretty over the top) *cough* But anyway, I am going to make cannabutter. I have saved all the trimmings and am adding some of these less than optimal buds. What an adventure!!

It is nice to see your girls doing well. Sorry to hear your not feeling so well. I haven't commented in many journals the last few weeks, still kicking myself for ruining my girls. I'm really happy your first grow is going well and looking forward to you harvesting your own grow. Even if it taste like shit (I'm sure it wont) you will feel so much higher because YOU grew this. It's YOUR weed. You took a smal, innocent seed and turned it into smokable product!

Awesome job man!

Back
Top Bottom