CBD Joy: A Community Garden Experience

Aww well....gee whiz...thanks dynamo. :hug:

My CBD Critical Cure 2.9 went to her new home last night, ready to bloom for friends who've decided it makes good sense to grow their own and get out of the black market.

Hope to do right with your girls Sue! Thanks again and I'll be posting many questions to you.

Oh, I have no doubt tommyboi. :hug: They're hearty babys and they'll both do well for you. If you're not planning to run a grow journal I encourage you to share pictures of the CBD Critical Cure here and any pictures of the Carnival here.

Have fun tommy. They’re two of my favorites to grow.

SweetSue is it too late to take a cutting for cloning? I'm thinking it is but wanted to check. Put up a tent yesterday and we are rolling along. Thanks again and can't wait to pick your brains on Saturday!!
If that's your plant in the picture then it's definitely not too late to clone it. Cloning in flower takes a little longer because you have to wait for the plant to reveg but those clones are called "monstercrop" clones and they grow many many branches and tops. Definitely worth doing. Lower branches might be a better bet if they are less pistilly than the tops.

If that's your plant in the picture then it's definitely not too late to clone it. Cloning in flower takes a little longer because you have to wait for the plant to reveg but those clones are called "monstercrop" clones and they grow many many branches and tops. Definitely worth doing. Lower branches might be a better bet if they are less pistilly than the tops.
Thanks partner...gonna clone tomorrow!

@tommyboi, having any luck with the clones?

Not having the best of luck...but I will keep plugging away. Lots to learn so I'm gonna keep educating myself with this fine community of folks. Lots of material here to digest:cool:

They can look like they’re dying and still be growing roots tommyboi. Patience is in full display when cloning. Lol!

A new update from @tommyboi. We figure another three weeks

I planted a seed of my own today, a Lemon Tonic, a 1:1 sativa-dominant chemovar bred by Stoney Memoirs from Tonic pollen and willing flowers of a Lemon Haze mother.

She'll be a hempy babe, of course, assuming I get a female. Lol! The seed had the characteristics I associate with a likely female, so I'll anticipate the best-case scenario.

Hi Sue.

So forgive me if these questions have been asked already, i just dont. have time to read 30 pages just now and i would appreciate a little advice....

Ive been taking CBD tincture for several months now to help with pain in my biliary ductwork and anxiety. It helps but its really expensive to buy in the UK and it never crossed my mind to grow my own until recently. I always thought CBD came mostly from hemp but have been seeing more and more CBD dominant strains available since this boom in CBD products is taking off. However I am skeptical, I wonder where all of these strains suddenly appear from and if they really produce the CBD-THC ratios they claim?

I am hyper sensitive to THC and really dont like being stoned. When I take CCO at times of heavy pain it completely wipes me out and the CBD tinctures take a little of the edge off.

So my main question is this. Can I grow a CBD dominant strain that contains THC but wont get me really high? My expertise is in the growing of plants, not in the consumption of them. Id like a strain that I could make CCO with and not feel like im on the moon. I need to be able to function for work and not be baked all day? Id even smoke it if it would help me.

Just some general advice would be appreciated and maybe some strain ideas that arent autos.

Thankyou.

Just some general advice would be appreciated and maybe some strain ideas that arent autos.
Two strains from Medical Marijuana Genetics with high CBD and very low THC are:
1. Candida, which can range between 11 and 20% CBD and around 1% THC. That's what I'm going to use for my CBD oil once I harvest. I also buy hemp-based CBD and don't want to be high.
2. Master Hemp, which just got a 420mag write-up here:
New CBD Variety: Master Hemp By MMG
and clocks in at an amazing 32% CBD and .5% or less THC. Had that come out before I bought the Candida seeds, that's the one I would have gone for!

I love Candida, it's my go-to strain along with ACDC

Hardly a buzz, more of a relaxing and energetic releaf

I want to try that new one Seedsman has, Master Hemp, but have plenty of seeds

Back
Top Bottom