CBD Joy: A Community Garden Experience

It's funny Sue, noone cared much for my CBD Critical Cure, so I dropped it from my grow.
In the last month, my wife got her hands on a CBD vape pen, and she loves it.
She likes vaping the CBDCC? :thumb:
I find it a decent vape that has pain relieving and nerve settling benefits without the getting whacked part, which is handy sometimes. It mixes well with other more THC potent buds nicely too for a more mellow or gentle effect if that’s what’s desired.

And heya there Sue :ciao: @SweetSue
I’ve been meaning to say, the smell of mine is getting less ‘odd’ as it cures. I mention this because you reassured me that mine was normal when I noticed that the smell was weird, and also because you maybe haven’t experienced it in a cured state (cause of the usual FHO run). It’s still not excellent though, but maybe that pineapple is starting to come back a little bit. A friend who was here recently and suffering a bit from having “overdone it” with the booze the night before was perfectly treated with a 6:4 blend of CBDCC and a high THC bud. I got her to choose by smelling a few and at the CBDCC she said - “hmm, this one definitely smells more medicinal”. Well, they’re all medicinal I know... but it made me laugh because it’s kind of the same as saying, “there’s nothing particularly appealing about this one so it must have some really great other features! “ :)

And it does. :rollit:

How’s the aroma on yours Rad?

Nighty night
:Namaste:

It's funny Sue, noone cared much for my CBD Critical Cure, so I dropped it from my grow.

The value of the CBD CC isn’t in the buzz, but in the medicinal benefits Rad. It’s a great chemovar for any inflammation, including the kind that confuses the brain with anxiety or the fear that accompanies PTSD.

Where I get high from it in the FHO concentrations it’s not my type of euphoria, but for the daughter it settled the storms of panic and anxiety.

For many people you don’t notice what CBD is doing for you until you stop taking it.

I have some I saved aside Amy, and reading that reminded me that I hadn’t checked the fragrance in a while. I’ll do that when I get home. I think the buds I have are from two harvests ago, so it may be close to yours in cure.

Seems we went quiet here. :battingeyelashes: This little bump is simply to keep us active. I’ll be home soon from my vacation and I’ll be planting a couple CBD chemovars at that time.

Anybody else have some they want to show off before I get back? A CBD chemovar is anything with a balanced ratio or with a dominance of CBD. Surely one of you has one special girl to let us salivate over? :green_heart:
I have one just sprouting i will trh and add some pictures of tonight i also have a journal started for her dinamed cbd

I have one just sprouting i will trh and add some pictures of tonight i also have a journal started for her dinamed cbd

I assume by Dinafem? :battingeyelashes: When I get to Denver I’ll check out your journal. They’re gonna make me go airplane mode soon.

I assume by Dinafem? :battingeyelashes: When I get to Denver I’ll check out your journal. They’re gonna make me go airplane mode soon.
Yes dinafem dinamed cbd i germed 2 one was week and died off the second is still going but not like ky northern lights auto
These dinameds seem touchy and weak

I'm gonna join this thread, although a little late. I just finished a CBD CC and I can tell you I'm hooked! I made some coconut oil tincture using 33 grams dried flower + 29 ounces coconut oil (I thought the jar of coconut oil was only 15 ounces - oops). I plan to make another round, but stronger next time. I love the smell of CBD CC!

I'm used to high thc strains, so after trying some of the oil I made, I thought hmmm, I don't feel anything. A little while later I noticed I was really relaxed and felt like taking a nap, so I did. That's huge for me, because I'm always too anxious to actually sleep during the day. Wow! About a month ago I bought my husband some CBD oil from 420; he's been taking it and has noticed it's really helping him with diabetic nerve pain. Talk about a wonder drug.

About a month ago I started three Harlequin regular seeds (only 2 sprouted). Anyways, from now on, I'll always have a CBD plant in my tent!

WooHoo! SweetSue has another CBD Critical Cure growing. :yahoo:

Just up today, bound for a life as a hempy babe, I present to you

CBD Critical Cure 4

She’s the fourth seed line I’ve run. I have a clone cutting that hasn’t set her roots in almost a month, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I made the last oil I have for my daughter tonight, and I’m not afraid to admit I’m a little shaken that it appears we’ll run out of her meds before this one is harvested.

A little temporarily shaken, because I know better than to think of the universe as a place of lack. I have no idea how we’ll approach this, but I have some interesting options to consider, not the least of which is purchasing a supply of CBD isolate and add it to an oil made with a high THC to get the 1.2 ratio CBD Critical Cure offers.

It’s about more than cannabinoids ratios though, isn’t it? Time to see how close I can get to CBD CC with what I have on hand.

Part of what I have is the frozen mash from the last three infusions. I’m thinkin’ add a tiny bit of EVOO to make it easy to fill capsules. We’d have to work out doses, but I think it might buy us more time.

I’ve made a promise to myself to make this chemovar my top gardening priority. What it does for my baby’s life means more to me than all the rest of what we do. It’s only been a little more than a year and she’s like a different woman. I may clone two when she gets flipped.

This plant is illegal in most of the world. WTH?? Madness. :battingeyelashes:

With a plant that meaningful can you do a kind of perpetual timing with it? So there is always another in the pipeline with no delay? Or was the clone supposed to be that plant?

In part Shed. My clones typically set roots in two weeks. This one didn’t cooperate.

What really set me back was slowing the grow down to go on vacation. The vacation was a good thing, and I don’t regret going. I’ll find a way through this spell and run two at once as soon as I can clone this girl.

After I get stocks up I’ll keep one harvest ahead. This was my inexperience showing. I’ll get better and better at it.

The daughter assured me she’s not concerned and I can let my concern go anytime I’m ready to. Lol!

Yeah, not likely! I hope you get good results mixing the CBD isolate...another arrow in the quiver :thumb:.

I’ve considered that this is what the whole thing is about. Lol! It’s not like me to let the CBD CC run out. Mayhaps it’s time for me to learn this trick for the experience.

I keep recommending it, but haven’t tried using it or mixing it myself, and come to think of it, that’s kinda how I started with oils. Haha!

Exploration and experimentation. I love this neighborhood.

Too tired to type. Lol! Goodnight Shed. :hug:

Same thing happened to me. The family went on to "purchased" products, like pre-rolls, vapes, etc. So this is my last grow for a while. It's way too expensive on a limited income.

Let’s spread a little CBD joy, shall we? :battingeyelashes:

I have two in the collection at the moment, and I won’t be bringing either one to harvest myself. I’m moving to NOLA to buddy up with Tead :yahoo: and I can’t take any plants with me. CBD Critical Cure 4, the indica-leaning pheno, will be going to Jgrowlove along with cuttings of CBD CC 2.9, the more sativa pheno, which is going to a friend starting her first cannabis garden.

Enormous leaves on this girl!

The leaders both got topped last week. New growth is coming along on schedule as the lower branches catch up.

CBD Critical Cure 2.9 sits right next to her, waiting for the freedom to bloom. Both of these plants could go into flower tomorrow if it were possible. I’ll probably have them both for another two weeks.

When I get to NOLA I’ll be planting two again to do what I’d intended this time and get ahead of the game with the daughter’s meds.

These are turning out to be gorgeous specimens. My intent was to pass them off ready to bloom, and it looks like I’ll get my wish. It’s a pleasure to be able to help out another cultivator, and I get that delight twice. :slide:

So awesome that you're relocating to NOLA and be neighbors with TEAD! It can't get any better than that!

:yahoo:

I feel the same way AKgramma! :yahoo:

Beautiful and generous. That's always how we think of you and your plants :).

Why thank you Shed. What a delightful note to find as I start roaming the site. :hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom