Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

i was looking at ordering seeds so i can grow and know exactly what im growing. what about traveling thai. it is 100%sativa (so they say). is it hard to grow?

and is there a 100% indica? would you be in a coma after smoking it?

i was looking at ordering seeds so i can grow and know exactly what im growing. what about traveling thai. it is 100%sativa (so they say). is it hard to grow?

and is there a 100% indica? would you be in a coma after smoking it?

Sativa tend to grow tall and take longer to mature. I believe they are failrly resilient plants so not that complex to grow but you need the space for them vertically. (see Harry Red's monster sativas)

Indica can be coma inducing if you harvest late. You can play with the effects a little by say.. harvesting Indica early and Sativa late.

An Early Sativa and a Late Indica should be polar opposites as far as effects go. The fact that Sativa tends to be more heady and harvesting early compounds that effect as does harvesting Indica late which should create severe couchlock type of effect.

So you should try both and play with harvest times to see what works best for your needs and grow area. :peace:

Thanks for the info Mcbudz! I plan to grow both. I dont see anything 100% indica. what about B52? any strains you know of that are more indica dominant please let me know.

There's lots of Indica Pure / Dominant strains..

Hash Plant
Northern Light #5
Hindu Kush
Big Blue (NL#5+Blue Berry)
Electric Fruit Punch (Blueberry and Mango)
Black Queen (White Widow and Zombie Black)
Black Ice ((Black Queen (White Widow x Zombie Black) and Cinderella 99 (Jack Herer x Shiva Skunk))
Blue Rhino (Blueberry & White Rhino strains. White Rhino is cross between White Widow & Afghani.)

Just to name a few from one place I order from... :peace:

mcbudz-i think i may have been looking at the same site. DEFINATELY going with that if their shit is as good as it sounds. Gonna go with purple deisel and black queen. 2 pretty opposite plants i would say. maybe cross them? that would be intense. Have to wait until after i get my light tho. So i guess it will be bagseed for one more grow after this.. good practice under cfls anyways.

mcbudz-i think i may have been looking at the same site. DEFINATELY going with that if their shit is as good as it sounds. Gonna go with purple deisel and black queen. 2 pretty opposite plants i would say. maybe cross them? that would be intense. Have to wait until after i get my light tho. So i guess it will be bagseed for one more grow after this.. good practice under cfls anyways.

That be the place. Got my WW seeds from there. They are kicking some ass right now. They gave me 14 seeds for the price of 10. I'll use them again. I was looking at those 2 strains as well. Good luck with them if you decide to get them. BQ had been out of stock for a while so those seeds should be nice and fresh.

thanks mcbudz.

I totaly forgot about the update i was going to give :roorrip: But i will give one in the morning when the lights come one. I have to water tomarrow. This Ocean forest holds water very well. I think i should get some perlite next time.

after i get my light. I will save 115$ and get 20 seeds. 10-purple desiel and 10-black queen. I also will have to get a p.o. box. Does the purple desiel acually turn purple?

Pics in the morning :cheesygrinsmiley:

UPDATE: DAY 31

I watered today with 1/4 strength nutes. going to 1/2 strength next feeding.

Ms. Pheobe at an amazing 4 inches (if that) with 6 nodes :yummy:
picrsamsphebday31.jpg
picrsmspheb2d32.jpg

picrsmspheb3d31.jpg

Lola still at around 10 inches.
picrsaloladay31.jpg
picrsalola2day31.jpg

picrsalola3day31.jpg

and both :ganjamon:
picrsagroupday31.jpg

thats it enjoi!

any constructive criticism or anything is much appreciated :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rollit:

thanks mcbudz.

I totaly forgot about the update i was going to give :roorrip: But i will give one in the morning when the lights come one. I have to water tomarrow. This Ocean forest holds water very well. I think i should get some perlite next time.

after i get my light. I will save 115$ and get 20 seeds. 10-purple desiel and 10-black queen. I also will have to get a p.o. box. Does the purple desiel acually turn purple?

Pics in the morning :cheesygrinsmiley:

NP. Not sure if it turns purple, I'll guess you'll have to let us know :) I ordered some fox farm big and chunky perlite to add to my mix this time. We'll see how that goes.

haha.. I am going for maximum yield since they are so small and i wont be getting the HPS till jan.3rd. so i try and make sure everything is just right. and fingernail biting is hard to quit!

she is not a clone. I have no clue how to clone. i just stuck her in the soil as a seed and she got to be 4 inches and started budding like that. i hope its not a waste of good bud. Her pistils are red as hell in person.

NP. Not sure if it turns purple, I'll guess you'll have to let us know :) I ordered some fox farm big and chunky perlite to add to my mix this time. We'll see how that goes.

Oh you will know. I will have pics galore on that journal!

Also... My ph is 7.5.. How would one go about fixing that?

Obtain some pH up and down. Down in your present case. But get both on hand.

Determine what your soil is doing to the solution going in.

What I do is run my water straight through the soil/pot and collect the run off. I measure the pH of the runoff. If it is high or low I make the adjustment to the solution going in. In my case the runoff is usually lower than what I put in due to things like peet moss lowering the pH as it is acidic as it breaks down. So I adjust the solution to slightly higher then what I want. Water the soil, collect , measure again. It takes a little trial and error to get it right but you'll get the nack.

Use a pipette, dropper, or syringe to make accurate meaurements of the ph up and down. A little goes a long way. Also depending on what is dissolved in the water like nutrients you may need more or less then with straight water. Measure everything every time you you'll reduce your issues by 70% easily.

Now your water is 7.5 or the runoff is 7.5?

Now your water is 7.5 or the runoff is 7.5?

well my tester works like.

fill to this line with water ___

fill to this line with soil ___
&add capsule
(some powder)

then you shake and theres a color meter for whatever color the water turns.. so i guess... the ph of the soil?

Question... How often should i be watering this FFOF? its been 4 days. and the soil is dry for a good 4-4 1/2 inches below the top. but they are not drooping really.

Dont wait until they droop. If the pot feels fairly light then water.

Back
Top Bottom