Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

watered with plain ol' distilled water today. Moving to 1/2 strength nutes next watering.

thanks harry and f20f!

UPDATE: DAy35

LOLA (11inches)
picrsalola2day35.jpg

picresized_picrsaloladay35.jpg

her lower buds
picrsalola3day35.jpg

Miss Pheobe :)thedoubletake:woooaa up to 5 inches!)
picrsamspheb2day35.jpg

picrsamspheb3day35.jpg

picrsamsphebday35.jpg

and a group :theband:
picrsagroupday35.jpg

enjoi!

:rollit:

That little one is crazy looking.. Kinda like a midget on roids.....To funy..... Looking good chaos... :peace:

Haha exactly like a midget on roids! Its pretty much one big bud already. so i guess it can only get bigger :cheesygrinsmiley:

We call those " stunters" or Short season plants here in Hawaii as we can grow outdoors 365.24.7. Watering: keeping a rule of thumb as" I pick up the container and it is light weighted, I water" I look forward to seeing more of these CFL grows, Job well done!

cherma- do these "stunters" get fat?

f20f- temps stay between 76f-86f during the day and between 66f-78f at night. during the day it can get higher when its warmer out. Its cold here so i usually just open a window and it cools down in like 5-10 minutes. but this winter its been weird. its warm right now and its december but i live in northern U.S...

You cannot make fun of me for this for it is only my second grow.
so i figured out that i am an idiot. I have been germinating WAY to long. apparently as soon as the tap root emerges from the seed casing you plant it into the soil root downwards about 2cm deep and cover it with soil?

well i have been waiting till the taproot is about half an inch.. no wonder i only got two females out of 14 seeds.thats probably alot of stress. And i probably decreased my yields. I dont like the idear of covering the seed tho. what if they dont pop out of the soil...specially if you buy seeds.

Actually, I think that is not right. I have much better germ success with letting the taps grow out about a 1/2".. I have seen people let their taps get crazy long, but this is just an opinion.... :peace:

Actually, I think that is not right. I have much better germ success with letting the taps grow out about a 1/2".. I have seen people let their taps get crazy long, but this is just an opinion.... :peace:

really? I read (maybe on here somewhere) that as soon as the tap emerges you should put it in soil because when you move it to the soil you could tear tiny microroots if it is long or something like that. Im not too sure and i cant seem to find where it was. I wanted to say it was somewhere on no mercy supply or in one of there posts on here but that could be totaly wack. anywho... maybe I should be letting it grow out? do you put it under the soil? i kinda leave the top of the seed casing out a little.

You should put it in the ground a centimeter or two, the seed should be covered by your soil.

You cannot make fun of me for this for it is only my second grow.
so i figured out that i am an idiot. I have been germinating WAY to long. apparently as soon as the tap root emerges from the seed casing you plant it into the soil root downwards about 2cm deep and cover it with soil?
No One here should be making fun of anyone. Unless permission was given and can be received by the parties agreeing to do so.
We have all been at a starting point somewhere, someplace, and in sometime. And we have all been helped, mentored, tutored, somewhere along the line
I was 18 years old and living in a tropical rain forest being taught how to grow, cannabis by 2 older dudes. 1 Harvard Grad ( Biology) and 1 3yr Viet Nam Tour vet, that was a boonie rat. And when handling as my duty the seeds to germinate per " As I was told" I let too many taps get over 1" long before I had even got them in the soil. Yes they were not usable. From then on it was no longer than 1/2", 3/4" beneath the soil top. Simple rule, half inch long three quarters inch below soil, cover. moisten with water, watch grow. Take care. Harvest.

thanks dr.

No One here should be making fun of anyone. Unless permission was given and can be received by the parties agreeing to do so.
We have all been at a starting point somewhere, someplace, and in sometime. And we have all been helped, mentored, tutored, somewhere along the line
I was 18 years old and living in a tropical rain forest being taught how to grow, cannabis by 2 older dudes. 1 Harvard Grad ( Biology) and 1 3yr Viet Nam Tour vet, that was a boonie rat. And when handling as my duty the seeds to germinate per " As I was told" I let too many taps get over 1" long before I had even got them in the soil. Yes they were not usable. From then on it was no longer than 1/2", 3/4" beneath the soil top. Simple rule, half inch long three quarters inch below soil, cover. moisten with water, watch grow. Take care. Harvest.

Wow thats pretty sweet.. Ha I get stuck here in shit town usa while people are out growing bud in tropical rainforests. 1/2" is good then. so I am not a total idiot. thank you cherma!

Ok so here is my drawing of a grow room. I hope you can understand it.

picrsagrowroomsetup.jpg

I thought by curling the mylar out at the ends it would allow for pretty good venilation with the fan blowing that way. what do you think?

No ridiculing here, just constructive criticism, and not even criticism, more like grow critiquing. :) You're doing an outstanding job chaos. Stay with 420mag and you'll be one hell of a grower before long. :peace:

Ok so here is my drawing of a grow room. I hope you can understand it.

picrsagrowroomsetup.jpg

I thought by curling the mylar out at the ends it would allow for pretty good venilation with the fan blowing that way. what do you think?

Will your mylar walls be solid or just the mylar? If you need something solid look into the foam poster board they sell in the school supply section of drug stores or staples and such. They are light weight, easily cut, and you can thumbtack your mylar to it. :peace:

Show us a pic of the actual closet :)

for the walls i was probably just going to thumbtac the mylar to the ceiling of the closet and ducttape it to the floor and just make it tight.. Would be easy to take down quickly if need be. The equipment i have now i could take down lights and all in about 45 seconds :cheesygrinsmiley: - the plants. I have a plan for them to (if i needed to get rid of them in a jiffy) that is pretty slick and quick. That shall never be revealed tho. I'll get that closet pic up soon.

I have a plan for them to (if i needed to get rid of them in a jiffy) that is pretty slick and quick. That shall never be revealed tho.

Just as a good magician never reveals his secrets. ;-)

Ms. Fox- exactly! they rank me up there with Houdini. HA! I keed.

f20f- and a fantastic experience it is!

I was going to water today but this FFOF is like a sponge. I think i will wait until tomarrow and go with those 1/2 strength nutes. So hopefully pics tomarrow. These babies are growing alot better than my first plant(knock on wood). :allgood:

Also I posted this question in the no mercy 12/12 from seed thread but then realized the last post on that was like 6/6/08 or something.

BUT ANYWHO...
With a 400watt HPS(55,000Lumens) and the 35000 lumens of cfl I have already in a 3ftx5.5ft area with mylar walls 12/12 from seed... would 1 ounce per plant be a reasonable expectation?

Back
Top Bottom