Chaos ridden 2nd indoor bagseed grow

thanks harry!

oh this is so sweet! i just got back from out of town. HTG supply was awesome. i ended up getting:

*400watt hps/mh system (55,000Lumens-38,000Lumens)
*25ft of mylar
*a free dual outlet timer
*some cool easy hang thangs.
*maxicorp liquid seaweed. I see everyone talking about this stuff. how exactly should i use it? Foliar feed? feed with water?
*and a KISS t-shirt :headbanger:. but that was at the mall:smokin:

after i get it all setup tomarrow i will take pics and show you. Im excited

-choas
:allgood:

You can foliar, or add it to your nutes for soil. I use it for young ones, foliar with it through veg and add it to the soil in flower.. It is good stuff Chaos... :peace:

thanks shaggy and Be!

lolas leaves are drooping a bit again and the next set up is almost dead. I gave gb.. maybe not enough? 1/4strength.
I really dont think she could be rootbound... shes only like 12 or 13 inches tall.

yeah
or the yellowing may be a lack, or too much, nitrogen
but at 1/4 strength i have no idea
it would be helpful to see pictures
that is.. if you find some batteries

well the soil i started the plants in had nutes in it. it was MG. I transplanted into the FFOF but the MG nutes are still there i assume. that could mean too much N?

Question. My mylar walls are not by any means professionaly done. and are not even prefectly straight. they are crinkled and loose and being ruffled by the wind from the fan. will this cause hot spots seeing as the mylar is crinkled in some spots?

I just taped the mylar to some tarp and thumb-tacd' it to the ceiling and floor. its what all i had and i tried the mylar by itself but it was driving me nuts with the with all the noise it was making from the wind. still making the noise but not nearly as bad.

i am terribly appologetic for the lack of pics friends. just busy trying to get my shit organized so i can quit dicking around with my grow room and focus on the GROW.
they will be here soon i promise. Im definatley a little nervous tho. it kind of looks like a
3rd grade class project or something lol.

*INTRO MUSIC*(We will say AC/DC Hells Bells cause I'm feelin' that)
I had to take them out of the room cause the hps is bright as hell! It's been a long wait..:sorry:
DAY 57:popcorn:

Lola still not sure why those leaves are dying.
picrsaloladay57.jpg
picrsalola3day57.jpg

picrsalola2day57.jpg

dont forget whats still playing! (you got me ringin' hells bells!!)

Ms. Pheobe
picrsamsphebday57.jpg
picrsamspheb2day57.jpg

Her leaves are EXTRA CRISPY.. nute burn? what should i do?
picrsamspheb3day57.jpg

.guitar solo.

Group :bigtoke:
picrsagroupday57.jpg

and last but not least... the new setup... I know it looks horrific but i am by no means any good at building or making mylar walls. and I used what i had.
:welcome:
picrsanewsetup.jpg

(crazy drum solo guitar solo exit!!) i am very medicated.

feel free to tell me where im going wrong with these ladies. hopefully they will last until they are finished.

Lola still not sure why those leaves are dying.
I agree with McBudz on this. The yellowing is part of the process during flowering. This is part of a plants life. It can also be called "senescense" Like the leaves turning colors on autum foilage in the fall trees.

thanks guys im really glad to hear that. I can up the nutes then. I didnt know if it was burn or lack of nutes so i was affaid to add more. So im going to hurry up and use full strength (last time it was 3/4 strength) next watering so we can get these babies nice and fat. I guess it would make sense for the leaves to die off towards the end come to think of it.. Would anyone like to predict a yield?

We will say AC/DC Hells Bells cause I'm feelin' that
1988 second row center to Angus and all at the Hells Bells tour. My chest is still thumpin from it today.
I say wet(85-90 gr ) dry( 35 gr) just a guess from looking at the pics for 2 above.

That is sweeeeeet!! I was 1 year old you lucky son of a gun you! i was born in the wrong era for sure.

If i get 35gr dry i will be a happy camper. I was expecting like 11gr dry but i know very little about that so maybe i can aim a little higher than that now. :cheesygrinsmiley: Cherma you have brightened my day!

wow Lola picked up a little just over night! shes now starting to lean due to weight :cheesygrinsmiley: i may acually have to support her soon. I dont think i will have the problem with the Pheobster cause she is soooo dang short. but hopefully gets dang PHAT.

thanks fox!

question.. The heat flucuates between 80-90F. Soo should i raise the light or keep it where it is? I only have 20-30 days left in this grow. if that. Scheduled for like 17 more days but using CFLs for most of the grow i dont know if it will take longer or not.

ALSO. pheobes leaves arent turning yellow and wilting away like leaves do in the fall. They are just turning brown and all crispy but not drooping at all.

Back
Top Bottom