Chib's C.F.L Closet @ 240 watts

I would flush your pot with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size or until your pH is in the proper range.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Very nice grow chib! Had to come over and check out your girls. Just got updated and subbed to your journal! Your girl is soooo frosty! Looks so good! CFL's sure do a great job for what they are.

Glad you got your pH back right. Thats the only problem ive had so far with my soil grow. My pH got way to low because of the nutes. I hope im back on track now.

Your seedling looks good. How close is the light to it? Usually the seedlings stretch for the light but maybe it was the first signs of the leaves stretching and pointing upwards trying to get light? Just a though.

:goodjob: :yummy:

P.S. I would love to see some harvest pics!!!!

Thats like tomorrow! ;)

I&i

Haha, Actually thought I was a couple days ahead of schedule.

She's still got 35-50% white pistils on her main colas, 5% amber trichs 85% cloudy rest clear.

She will be harvested Thursday Friday or Saturday, Maybe Sunday if I decide to let her go a bit longer.

Looking at about a QP of smoke when she's all dried, I'm extremely pleased with my results this go. Will update a picture tonight when the lights flick on.

@HunterNitro thanks my friend, The seedlings are all doing fantastic. Repotted them all into 2 litre bottles, the runt is the one that's kicking the most ass. The leaves facing inwards is a sign of magnesium deficient I found out, I fixed the problem soon after.

My CFLs are about 2 inches away from my seedlings, While in 12/12 when my plants are finally done their streching I put my lights as close as possible. Some of my buds are like 1/4 an inch away :p

very nice job with cfls! were they under natural light at all or just the cfls?

I&i

Just pure cfl fury, the key is to keep your lights as close as possible. My buds were 1/4 an inch away from my lights during flower some even closer.

LST is an absolute must in my books.

i would agree though i have never grown with cfl. between your grow and lightaddicts i believe i have been shocked by those lil guys..

one flat canopy i can see being night and day in a cfl grow, for your 4th grow your doing great man!

a 1/4 inch is insane.. wish leds could get that close and still have a nice footprint

I&i

Sea of green is definitely the way to go, multiple single colas will do good as well but more maintenance of course.

They put out such little heat, Even in the summer months my box doesn't go over 85.

People who bash cfl are just ignorant in my opinion, I'm not saying they are the best but they certainly do their job for personal growers such as myself.

the only thing i would have against cfls is the constant moving of each light around each cola. maybe it just sounds difficult until you do it. but my hats off to any cfl grower that can pull off what you and the others do.

I&i

mmmm looks good

Back
Top Bottom