Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Garden update

So Monday 10/2 was the first day of flower and things have been rolling smoothly so far. I lowered the second trellis net to be equal with the tallest tops. And it’s been a couple days so things have stretched a little.

I thought that the Cap Junky was light on top but today when I took clones in normal light things were pretty dark. I was worried about not having enough nitrogen but we might be good. Also hoping the top dress last week will take care of the nitrogen needed for flower. If not I will need to top dress one more time.

As mentioned I took clones today and I did it a couple ways. 2 trays are soil one is root riot pucks. Nvr tried to clone in soil in the 6 cell trays so this is a first. I put 6 of the cap junky and 6 of the Cherry P in soil. Then in the pucks I have 1 Cap Junky, 1 Cherry P and 2 GG4s. One of the GG4’s is so tiny prob the world’s smallest clone of it makes it. Jk I know tissue culture can make a clone from almost nothing. But it’s small lol. Didn’t have time to label them so in the tray with the pucks starting left to right is Cap Junky, Cherry P, then GG4. Need that so I don’t get too high and forget.

Looking great DC! :passitleft:gg4 going to be a nice addition.
Cheers

Thank GG! Its been at least 5 or so years since Ive had the GG4 and Im pretty excited for it. Just hoping the clones pull through which they should but you nvr know. Dont really want to reveg anything.

Garden Update:

Things have been crazy around here! I forgot I had a vacation planned back home to Texas, which was wonderful... Hotel view from the Omni. It was pretty nice.

But lol forgot to set up the watering system til like the night before and didnt get a chance to finish it. I also took clones a week before I left and all of the ones in soil died I think because the soil dried up but who knows. I just poured a ton of water in the tray before I left in hopes things would stay moist lol that didnt happen. The Root riot plugs were a little dry but the plants were alive with roots so I got them into 3x3 pots and they recovered nicely over the last few hours. So, Im pretty pumped that I have one of each strain that made it so things worked out kind of. This time I will make sure I at least have 4 plants lol. Or get a new clone early this time!!

In the Flower tent things were a little dry up top but it didnt look like they skipped a beat at all. I guess the 20 gallon pots come in handy! The GG4 has grown quite a bit Im actually surprised with how nice the side branching is in such a short time in the big pot.

The Cap Junky and Cherry Paloma are doing very well also. The Cherry P is growing so taller this time I may have to super crop them but I feel like vertical growth has stopped. At least I hope so. The Cap Junky was spread out a bunch so its not going to be as tall but I should have more quality buds this time.

Things are looking real good, Don👍

The Cherry P wants to reach up and grab that light!!
but I fell like vertical growth has stopped.
No supercropping required! ...probably...

Things are looking real good, Don👍

The Cherry P wants to reach up and grab that light!!

No supercropping required! ...probably...

I think I have a couple clicks on the ratchet straps that I will have to try to get today. Not even sure if that will help but I will do it anyway.

Looking beautiful chief 👌 sucks about the clones but the rest of the garden 🔥 round two tith that mad stretch 💪🤣

Back
Top Bottom