Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

The best thing we are known for If you ask me.

Wooden shoes... meh
Tulips.... Nice
Windmill... kinda cool
Growing meds... freaking awesome.

So I told you my bf and I are planning a trip to Amsterdam and other places in the Netherlands . (I assume this is the right flag because apple suggested it lol) 2019. He is Dutch and wants to visit family, get real wooden clogs and see windmills and I'm coming for the weed and tulips Different priorities but same plan .

So I told you my bf and I are planning a trip to Amsterdam and other places in the Netherlands . (I assume this is the right flag because apple suggested it lol) 2019. He is Dutch and wants to visit family, get real wooden clogs and see windmills and I'm coming for the weed and tulips Different priorities but same plan .

It all sounds great to me, as long as you wont forget to visit and smoke Some here .

Today was harvest day :) Tallulah got chopped and made into oil.

As of today I have cbd and thc so I can properly dose :) Its about 100ml Total all packed in suringe off 5ml .

Its a shame I cant upload pics here with the phone because I Did collect Some over the days now ^^ If I find the time and energy I Will give you guys Some Nice pics by laptop.

The veggies are doing great! The AG is doing fine and the ATF is having a blast to! The second ATF seed "ms stank to be" is dancing in the water ready to shoot her taproot almost :)

Hope you all have a great evening...

Badass if I went there I wouldn't come back.

You are more then welcome to visit. I Only start counting rent after a few weeks ;)

Haha ive wanted to go to Europe for quiet some time and have some friends in Germany. I realistically want to go in the next 5-7 years as I've more or less seen my country already and want to explore some other continents and countries. Definitely have to get my shit together before any of that... Or I could run away and leave my country with me debt ....

Haha ive wanted to go to Europe for quiet some time and have some friends in Germany. I realistically want to go in the next 5-7 years as I've more or less seen my country already and want to explore some other continents and countries. Definitely have to get my shit together before any of that... Or I could run away and leave my country with me debt ....

Leave No debt behind! Lol. Just try a holiday first... who knows Maybe we try to outsmart every conversation about growing and then you dont want tot have debts at the boarder ..

Without kiddings.. you are more then welcome to visit. I invité every 420 member as long as they Come one by one heheheh.

Stretcher is ready when you are .

CBD, Canna-Chocolade and veg picture update :D

It worked guys! my prehistoric laptop did start up and i was able to upload pictures... damn i missed the pics lol.

So lets start with Tallulah The OG Kush CBD. she was a throw away nursed by my gf. just some love and waters.. she turned out better then expected!

IMG_221634.jpg
IMG_221731.jpg
IMG_221528.jpg
IMG_221136.jpg
IMG_220731.jpg

Since i cant sit for long i decided to make a batch of CBD oil:cheer:

it has been in the oven for 6 hours and that is without decarb. its a little light but thats ok for me :) i wonder if the benefits from using both oils is noticable..

IMG_222232.jpg
IMG_222331.jpg
IMG_222730.jpg
IMG_222832.jpg

And then the chocolate department... damn did i go crazy there... its better to just show you some pics....

IMG_214230.jpg
IMG_214328.jpg
E2482E95-6EE7-47AC-95B7-FF172393C571.JPG
IMG_215428.jpg
IMG_215532.jpg
IMG_218639.jpg
IMG_218734.jpg
IMG_218931.jpg
IMG_219030.jpg
IMG_219136.jpg

These bars have like 15 gram of cmog oil in then each :circle-of-love: all the alu wraps are chocolate so i have pure,milk and white at this point...

For the visitors without a love for chocolate i made some oatmeal(not sure how to typ it xD) cookies with 6.2 grams oil each.

IMG_215129.jpg

Do i need to remind you guys everyone is welcome to visit? :welcome:

The veg girls are doing good. AG Newty is doing good and so is mr Stank. the atf seed Ms stank to be is almost cracking so she might go in the coco tomorrow.

some off-topic positive news is that me and my girl are going to search for a house in my "hometown". i really need that town for its healthcare,public transport and a lot of cntact near by to jump in if i need some help :) the fact that my gf decided to join me is so damn good news to me. we were not sure till two days ago.

did i told you guys that my father is really interested in my grows and bake off things? he really gets exited and wants to try the oil to.

Hope you guys got true this since i had a lot to update you about :p will do some more over the week ^^

:Namaste:

Congratulations to you and your girl! I love happy couple news! All of your baked goods look divine, but those chocolate bars are inspiring me to start making my own! What gorgeous plates your father has given you!!

Congratulations to you and your girl! I love happy couple news! All of your baked goods look divine, but those chocolate bars are inspiring me to start making my own! What gorgeous plates your father has given you!!
Yeah those are wicked. You've both inspired me to keep an eye out for some plates.

Yeah those are wicked. You've both inspired me to keep an eye out for some plates.

I was about to discover more about them and then I found a date somewhere in 1850 or so? A lot of slave's were used,bought and sold. Therefore I am in No way related to that history, but man are these plates gorgeous. i have seen something about the plates in a museum and stuff, but there are several sort of them on aliexpress or any other site like Amazon probably. They dont have to be old :p

Thank you both so much and let me know If you need Some guidance in the process... not Sure Where tough If you have the oil and the Chocolate you just melt them together slowly and when Its al liquid you put it in the plates... in the fridge and Done... .

Look at all your delicious goodies! We are like twins NS! We need to have a real bake off one day when I visit.

Also using both oils will give you maximum benefits, I use both cbd and thc oil when I can;)

I'm so happy to hear your good news...happy house hunting to you and your girl.

Great work on the chocolate bars NS! They look great buddy! Can't wait to see the new pics of Mr and Ms Stank!

Thank you Van . generous with your compliments like always . I am kinda proud at the bars :) never tought I would be baking This a few months ago :p mr and ms stank are still in a LAT relationship till ms stank is ready for the coco. Maybe tomorrow I Will try to spend Some more time on the veg update. Its so Hard with all This great oil and bake-Off moments in between.

Look at all your delicious goodies! We are like twins NS! We need to have a real bake off one day when I visit.

Also using both oils will give you maximum benefits, I use both cbd and thc oil when I can;)

I'm so happy to hear your good news...happy house hunting to you and your girl.

It does get scary at times.. is it really bad that I do a lot grom ready to mix packages? Now i am baking Its becoming more of a hobby and a art. A Year back I would have never had the time or the patience for it...

Do you have that marker on the oven for the oil to? Its really Nice to know for Sure Thats the Sweet spot... tough my oven was like 20 euro so Its No problem to write on it If it results in a masterpiece .

I knew about the benefits of combining both CBD and THC oils, it was more the fact I dont know How potent the cbd is... tough I feel way more steady today. It was the first double dose today and the coffee is getting to the point that I need a knife cant freaking stop with the canna coffee!

Ok so when Will we do This bake off? Its ok to be second in the match as long as we get to eat Some to...

Have a great evening and night 420..

The little girls are doing good! Yesterday and This morning I was very low on energy so they got a little dry.
Today they had a Nice feed and they look happy The ATF seed is taking her(fingers crossed) time so i put her in a wet towel to see If She pops :)

I Could not upload pics, but the good news is that I have been Reading a message from teddy that they are working around the clock for the website and app updates. KudoÂ's for Those who work there butts off to get us that perfect sensation and easy acces

Have a great evening 420

Back
Top Bottom