Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Good day 420! I know Its been a little quiet around Casa spirit... the veggies doing great and ms stank shoot her taproot This night . I Will get a Nice visit from friends in a while and This evening She Goes into her pot.. now Lets hope that mr stank really is a mister! Ms stank is just a little behind so that would be perfect and the Acapulco gold has a longer flower period.. Maybe This is exactly What we needed?

Just a little patiënt and I got Some good Things to show you guys again ..

Good day 420! I know Its been a little quiet around Casa spirit... the veggies doing great and ms stank shoot her taproot This night . I Will get a Nice visit from friends in a while and This evening She Goes into her pot.. now Lets hope that mr stank really is a mister! Ms stank is just a little behind so that would be perfect and the Acapulco gold has a longer flower period.. Maybe This is exactly What we needed?

Just a little patiënt and I got Some good Things to show you guys again ..
Sounds like you will have a great day! I hope everything works out the way you wish!!

Sounds like you will have a great day! I hope everything works out the way you wish!!

Well I had a blast with friends that came over, it was so good to see her and her mother again. Her mother is currently living in egypt to take care of her mother so us seeing eachother is kinda Unique.. we shared story's, food and laughs so positively boosted... ms stank is hitting Coco in 15 minutes..

Morning NS!! Glad to hear things are moving and shaking Have a great day! I'm off work now for a few days so yay! Let's celebrate with a canna latte ☕

Cheers.

Yeah Things have to keep moving in my head and house to keep the rest at peace . do you get all Up in a lot of cleaning and moving Things around the house? Its good and bad at the same time since the pain is gone and my house gets clean... but the day after is always a off-day.

Have a good time at work and I hope the canna coffee is getting you true it..

Morning NS....congrats on getting the ATF to throw its taproot! Hope you have a great weekend buddy!! Enjoy it!

Thank you so much Van! It was a little scary as the water was not enough for her. Ive put her in a paper towel, moisty and covered it with the transparant foil(to keep Things fresh) just a night on the heater (Its lower in heat then) and it popped like big time! Were in for a ride! Now Lets put it deep enough so that the seedshell can get off naturally.

Hey NS, good to everything is running smoothly

Thnx PW, ms stank(the seed to be clear.) gave me Some tension If She would go for it but the paper towel really got going. Just put her in the Coco and a little deeper then felt Logic to me... just to be sure.

No hickups so Its a succes!.

Thnx PW, ms stank(the seed to be clear.) gave me Some tension If She would go for it but the paper towel really got going. Just put her in the Coco and a little deeper then felt Logic to me... just to be sure.

No hickups so Its a succes!.
Sending you my positive and low maintenance vibes for ms stank!!

Woohooo new platform guys and girls! Some parts of being a nightguy is that you can Enjoy the new forum before morning ;) (new emoticons )

To test This gorgeous new platform ill drop in a pic of Newty the Acapulco Gold

She Did get Some burn by now(pic is Two days old) I sprayed Some neem oil on them and Newty just got back in the sun to early... I guess the plant is as positively vibes and enthousiastic as our girl Newty

Have a great night guys and Lets get This platform going

Sending you my positive and low maintenance vibes for ms stank!!

Thank you so much Ms Stank! Glad you found the new platform to We have been suprised by a beautiful plant This morning as Ms Stank is above ground and looking ready to kick it in the high gear lol.

Fingers crossed Mr Stank is a mister indeed!

Hey NS, glad to see you up and rolling brother!! Congrats on the new plants!

Thank you stank! It looks like the others Did wait a bit for her to show Up ^^

That Colombian is very nice!

Hehe I am happy with her for Sure! Hope She wont have a big shock from the “neem-burn”

If it’s true Colombian it will take forever for it to mature

Lets hope it takes a long time. That means Its real good Sativa medication Can you imagine her oil already?

She is just a beauty! Is that frost on her? Dang lol :thumb:

It Sure is! Not Sure How but I got that with the CMOG girls to... all the kudos to growant for that! Tough I can make a pic tomorrow to see the ATF

lights were off, i was in the bed... then my great brain decided to get a CRAZY idea...

I bought a grafting tool last summer... came in late of the season so Its brand new... earlyer on in This journal we diacussed yield and benefits from grafting.. tough I forgot a genius idea(I am high as a kite so Lets hope Its awesome tomorrow morning to LOL)

We all want a big choice in strains and never have space enough to keep all the mothers right? What If i (or anyone else for that matter) would create one mother with like 5 different strain brenches?

The interesting part is that according to others on 420 the genetics would not mix... that would be perfect right?! So Lets say i create a mother and have these different strains you can keep getting clones off whatever strain you like and is on the mother...

It feels like a live seedbank!! For now i dont have the space and i can Only have 5 plants so This can take a while then... but man would that be crazy!!

Anyone like to fill the blind spots here? I got so exited that I cant find any gaps in This theory

I’ve been meaning to look into grafting, I’m up for trying it with you here from Canada! I’ll start doing my research and we can share info on how our experiments do along the way! This excites me:peace:
pretty sure light addict has a solid thread as well.

I’ve been meaning to look into grafting, I’m up for trying it with you here from Canada! I’ll start doing my research and we can share info on how our experiments do along the way! This excites me:peace:

Its amazing how it works. the idea came from my plans to move and how i can take all my plants in the garden without getting a 15 headed crew to dig them out... just take one tree and graft your but off right? Then it quickly turned around with the mj and i almost did a evil laugh because it feels like i hit gold here! some YouTube vids later and i think that i have THE perfect grafting tool so woohoo.

Now we are in it big time i was also thinking about grafting like a small brench of a herb that spooks bugs... just one little brench on a plant and you have like a guaranteed bug free plant... tough all these grafting might make it a little "mixed up" hehe

pretty sure light addict has a solid thread as well.

Thank you for that Joe! i am heading there in a minute... or i first check all the journals i have been missing out on....

Have a great day Y'all

LOVE THE NEW PLATFORM:cool:

Back
Top Bottom