Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

2010-07-31-00307.jpg
OK peace pipe time..
I should say that pontang is the wrong way to put it, I meant no disrecpect to the ladies, I meant a woman or a lover. Dude, dating is a long form of application to getting together lol I love the eagles as much as I love women. So by saying that it was a song to morne the P word I totally made it sound like a sexual thing, I see you're point on the getting through the hoops of passing a drug test and doing the rat race interview thing especially since it's a cruel world out there, Truley do feel bad you lost your job and I was only trying to make light of the situation. My bad if I came off like I did.

:peace:

Aw, man. Its all good. :) I get a tad dramatic from time to time. :)

Hello 420warrior,ItsChrome, I've got 4 new NLs a couple of wks old I'd like to fim them early , how soon can I fim the main stem ? I've got 3 sets of opposing leave sets now , should I wait till the 4th comes out ? Thanks ...Love those blue buckets !! Its Chrome I also just added 2 2700 cfls to boost the led ,just started wk 2 flowering of a coyple ofclones I got ..:peace:

Read this: Topping and Fimming
;)

Thanks green. I really Hope another one opens and soon! This couldn't have happen at a worse time for me. I was really counting on the money and I spent money I really shouldn't as a result.

Any ways.

So I was checking the ladies, adjusting their ties and geneally giving them some attention. I noticed something kind of cool, KB smells like sweet basil! its awesome. I love basil. The bag seed just smells kind of skunky and LB smells like her mother.

Yeah man that would be great is she tastes just like sweet basil as well. Notice how I said she?! :)

KB_is_a_girl_.JPG

That is KB, not the best photo but the point is made.. :blunt:

Here is another exciting development I found this morning.
BS_first_hairs_.JPG

Thats the Bag seed right there..

My ladies are growing up so fast. *sniff**tear*

Time to run to lowes I need more 2700k bulbs. I will also be topping them this after noon as well.

Looking good Chrome! Congrats on the (Female pre-flower?) or is that a genuine pistil?

Thanks guys!

GD: Yes on the bag seed that is the real deal pistil and on the "Kushberry" That is a female preflower. Of course LB is covered in Preflowers, she was a clone so her sex is given.

I am super happy to have three females, can not wait to see how much I yield.. But lets not put our horses behind the karts to fast. Hahaha

I have just topped the gals and switched the bulbs to 2700k and reset time to run from noon to midnight. So tomorrow will be their first 12/12. photos after diner

very cool... 3 ladies,,
one journal I was reading,, (was it yours?) named one girl kitty bitch,, I think of that every time I see you put KB down,, lol (I know it is for your kushberry,, but I keep thinking Kitty Bitch,,,lol)
oh, and congrats again on the grow support..... very cool.

HAHAHAHA. Yeah kitty bitch was part of my last grow. I never really named these ones. actually I think I did but the name didn't stick with me... Either way I do the same thing, every time I type KB I'm thinking kitty bitch.. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMFG too funny,, I am so glad I was not eating or drinking anything,,,, it would have ended up all over my screen,,, lol.. that was awesome,, and an ice cream truck to boot... haha,,

Back
Top Bottom