ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Just jumping in and saying the plants are starting to look great. Are you keeping a fluorescent on in the flower room with the Leds? Just want to say I'll be lurking around iffin ya'll don't mind. ++ and Keepem Green

:Namaste:

thanks a lot norcali
glad to have you aboard:thumb:
I almost forgot about the led question
used to always have 2 flouro fixtures in there now its only one and as soon as I turn on that 4th led the flouros comin out, it was always just there to make sure there wasn't any dark areas where the led wasn't reaching.

Hey Cronic, how's it goin out there on the islands man? Good one hopes after the storms. Hope you're having a kush-a-licious day :Namaste:

thanks a lot rune appreciate it !
weathers still overcast here but its all good
I don't have any outdoor stuff so my only worry is power going out
but other than that its paradise as usual
whatever that means
isn't paradise just a state of mind?
just a thought lol
have a good one rune:thumb:

evening cronic, Really good to hear that the storm missed you guys. power outages are not good

Very nice Chronic, if you don't mind me asking what lights you got there, I think I see 3 total? Trying to figure out how I am going to do my LED setup

I have 2 diamond series 100watt
and the pictures shows only 1 diamond series with xml cree 150 watts but theres 2 hanging now the second one is not on till this weekend when I can move the lights in better positions and take out the flouro I got on the side
so yes pic only shows 3 but will be running 4 may not be necessary for the space I have but ill see if it makes a diff
the 150 watt lights have been loaned to me space is 4x4 area 5ft high
I cant even put my lights on the hangers I have to get em up as tight as I can or I don't have enough space for the plants
so I just raise the smaller ones up instead of moving lights down
they are all ADVANCED LED'S hehehehe
hey sponser me a couple advanced led so I can return the loaners lol
j/k
maybe not
lol
well hope I answered your question im starting to ramble lol

Sup Cronich? you know them there fancy lights make for good pictures don't you?
Happy thurweeday:)

Sup Cronich? you know them there fancy lights make for good pictures don't you?
Happy thurweeday:)

Heya Fishy
Happy Thurweeday to you too
they gotta add your days of the week to the urban dictionary:thumb:
yea they do make good pics but you don't get the green lol
nice colors tho can be mesmerizing.:thumb:

I have 2 diamond series 100watt
and the pictures shows only 1 diamond series with xml cree 150 watts but theres 2 hanging now the second one is not on till this weekend when I can move the lights in better positions and take out the flouro I got on the side
so yes pic only shows 3 but will be running 4 may not be necessary for the space I have but ill see if it makes a diff
the 150 watt lights have been loaned to me space is 4x4 area 5ft high
I cant even put my lights on the hangers I have to get em up as tight as I can or I don't have enough space for the plants
so I just raise the smaller ones up instead of moving lights down
they are all ADVANCED LED'S hehehehe
hey sponser me a couple advanced led so I can return the loaners lol
j/k
maybe not
lol
well hope I answered your question im starting to ramble lol

Thanks for the detailed answer Chronic. I just ordered one DS 100 to test it out, going to grow 2-4 plants under it, would eventualyl use as mother light when go full scale. Eventually getting a 4' x 4' tent, but may go 5' X 5'.

badger badger badger:)

Thanks for the detailed answer Chronic. I just ordered one DS 100 to test it out, going to grow 2-4 plants under it, would eventualyl use as mother light when go full scale. Eventually getting a 4' x 4' tent, but may go 5' X 5'.

sweet! glad I could help:thumb:

badger badger badger:)

:rofl:
on another note my damn ph pen crapped out yesterday hope my ph is ok till tomorrow I gotta let the new one soak for 24 hrs b4 I can use it
had to dish out 120 bucks

Back
Top Bottom