Chump's First

Re-using soil is something I've been thinking about.

I have been re-using soil over a year now....i do add fresh soil now and then and i use only organic fertilizer and that helps keep some nutrients in the old soil......i have never had a problem re-using my soil......knocking on wood.........peace people.

Using old soil is actually better than new. Old (by that I mean freshly used lol) soil has colonies of microbes and bacteria and all the good stuff that helps your plant flourish. I would just be sure that the previous plant didn't have any diseases and that the soil is the right PH.

Mis.chump stain nice first grow......may the power of 420 be with you..... peace

Thanks! Yeah I used recycled soil too. I also added some new soil to the mix.

Looks good. As far as using recycle soil, try to add in some fresh as well as a dry fert like FF peace of mind starter mix. used soil lacks the nutrients fresh soil has. If you dont add new sil and or ferts back in you'll have to start feeding pretty much from the get go at light doses.

9/26/09

P1060410a.JPG

P1060405a.JPG

P1060404a.JPG

P1060413a.JPG

I went over to my friends house, and he had some Diesel, and Master Kush. He had them both mixed together, so the taste came from both. And it tasted so good. So much better then the cheap crap that's usually around. I hope this girl comes out tasting that good!

Back
Top Bottom