I love the way you use your light
I wish I read about your plight
You need to paint more with your pen
I am loosing sight of your growing den

This poem needs another verse
My mind is wandering as I type
Time grows short, it is perverse
I must go and hit my pipe

Sir, I hold no grudges. Each day is brand new and one of too precious few.
I'll set-up vert-lit flower boxes soon, their charges @ 7 weeks from cutting are ready for big pots and 12 hr cycles.
More than ready, they need bigger pots and more space than I have now for them. Raw space yes but in need of improvement.

A vert grow deserves a photo, is not familiar enough to merely say when plants are in place. yet
May have to buy a new camera, just for this job. So many choices and the shopping process is not my fave.

I get less and less reliable as time passes
Can't hire cheap, reliable help? Buy an aquarium pump, a timer, some drip emitters & half inch plastic hose.
Most other jobs can be put-off till tomorrow, but here comes that reliability thing again.

Why not? You're gonna lose a little of whatever medium you use. If the plant is root bound, and therefore in need of root pruning, it will be holding all the media in anyway. I just don't see why soilless would behave differently in regards to pruning roots.

Can you post links to threads about keeping mothers this way? I'm in the process of selecting mothers and am interested in any information on keeping them long term. Thanks in advance :)

Hiker, well after i typed that and pondered it for about a day or two, i said to my self..."f..k it...i''ll just try it and see'. You were absolutely correct in what you said. The Perlite /verm do act or hold together just as well as soil and is even better for root pruning If its needed.( In MY<< experiences thus far.

Oh yeah, Time release Ferts. Want to use popcorn sand? Why not?
I don't grow works of art like traditional Japsanese bonsai, I maintain donor plants. #1) seed-grown plants aren't the only kind to possess for transfer the genes you want to propagate. #2) Same full tray of 18 from 3/4 small donors or one/two large gives me two crops of eight plus one culled loser each per side. Those two 'culls' per tray can be replacement donors, and give-up four/five cuttings each in eight weeks... They just weren't at the same point as the others when it was time to go.
DWC should work for donors. The point is not reduced work, but production in a limited lit space. Timed pumps are cheap/reliable helpers, like fans.
Yes, bonsai 'moms' are pretty, but ask a dairy farmer if his cows are pretty. Does eyeball pretty count when he freshens them? NO
Production data & finances rule; pretty is as pretty does.

I didnt mean "bonsai" for the aethestic of it. I want to also maintain a few donors so i can have ease of access to the strains I prefer at all times. 5 bonsai or "small" easily maintainable moms to contribute to my 2ltr sog is the goal. Hey I like less attractive mothers too!!!

Is this still alive?

If so, please update us with some info.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

i ponder the situation of my dear friend and reptillian mentor, it seems i remember something bad had happened,or was that a stress dream, does anyone know about the ledgendary poet known as propagator? is he well? or no i worry daily,did gersons theory cleanse him completely away? industrial sickness claim him, info i desire info
OMM said that he has had a stroke. that is all I can tell you BID

sending my lizard like friend happy thoughts and hopes you are well :green_heart:

I can't find anything out I have looked everywhere,gators FB is closed, or deactivated I think it said, I just hope he is healing and gearing up to come back and blow us away with some new gatoresque hydro organic Cocosoil mega dripvert aquaponic super system! He has devised in his substantial over filled uberbrain! I miss our debates,poetry & prose,brainstorming wee hours of the morning chats. A man with a distinct presence I miss...

Back
Top Bottom