CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Outdoor

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Out

4 weeks of bloom UPDATE!!

Happy Friday everyone! I have a quick update about the girls. THEY ARE DOING FANTASTIC! - there it was..that's the update. :rofl:
But seriously, everything is growing well. The BLueberry Gum girls seem to be plumping up just a little quicker than the Waui girls, but not by much. Maybe it is because their bud structure isn't so long and running as the Waui. They seem to be showing off their indica with pretty compact and hefty structure. Their buds also have a bit of a darker hue to them, and smell very fruity compared to the Waui's that just smell of raw sugar. The resin production has really taken off in all the plants tho, and I am getting excited to see how they are going to finish up for me!! :yummy:

The group..some reaching past the light..
IMG_7033.jpg

Waui colas...this plant was not topped...just branched up.
IMG_70341.jpg

Tallest Waui
IMG_7035.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

Waui side bud...getting frosty
IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7037.jpg

Blueberry Gum
IMG_7038.jpg

more Waui side buds
IMG_7040.jpg

Orange Bud
IMG_7041.jpg

This is another Blueberry Gum..She has been rocking some yellow leaves lately. I guess she's a little more nute hungry than the rest
IMG_7043.jpg

..and some more Waui side buds
IMG_7044_copy.jpg

IMG_7047.jpg

That's it for now. Thanks for looking!! Have a great weekend!:lot-o-toke:

Re: CLOJ 2012 - Wowie - Blueberry Gum - Orange Bud Indoor - White Widow & Siberia Out

Hey Lion,

Your plants are looking awesome! I can't wait until my grow is looking that frosty :)

Thanks for stopping by Necron! The resin production is great on this batch!!

And another quick update!!..

The girls are about 6 weeks into bloom, and looking great. They are packing on some weight, and lots of frostiness. Some of the bigger buds are starting to lean over a bit, so I have been doing some strategic tying here and there.
It is also looking like the Blueberry Gum girls are going to finish a tad sooner than the rest. Their pistils are already dying back at a fast pace. Since they are in the back of the cab, I haven't gotten a chance to put my microscope on them yet, but this week I am going to get back there and take a look at those trichs. Other than that, Im just watching them grow, and enjoying the process!!

PS...My camera has been on the outs for awhile, so I could only get it to work long enough to take a couple snaps.

IMG_7052.JPG

IMG_7054.JPG

IMG_70551.JPG

IMG_70561.JPG

IMG_70571.JPG

IMG_70582.JPG

IMG_70592.JPG

And here is my Outdoor White Siberian Girl. Still no sign of bloom taking place. I am starting to wonder if she'll ever start to flower!! If there are any outdoor growers in the Pacific Northwest that know when I can expect to see this girl bloom..please let me know :)

IMG_7049.jpg

Thanks everyone!!!

your looking at late august-early septmember bloom. Prob be done october- november. Gonna be big! For some reason some of my girls are flowering. but owell. Expect some early harvests for me this year! check it out! +reps for your plants too brotha! :Namaste:

Thank You for the input and for the +rep love Deege! Wow, an early September bloom would be crazy..You're right, she'll be a monster by then, and she might not have enough time to finish up before the first frosts head our way. Well, fingers crossed that White Siberian is a cold weather girl! With name like White Siberian, she's gotta be right?

I could be wrong though. Its hard to tell. It all depends on the strain. Let me see if I can find some info on this strain. for example i have a mango in full flower now. and a afghan kush with 0 flowers still. my sativa started flowering but may be flowering for up 4 months!

If you don't mind me asking.. Whereabouts in the PNW do you live? If that's some info you're not comfortable giving out, nah worries. I appreciate your input anyway. It gives me a better idea of when I can see my little beauty make some flowers.

Lets pass on that ? if you don't mind. Im sorry.

But is that white siberian a "dinafem" seed? or what seed bank? from what I'm reading it says that it finishes in october. which means late august early september it will start to bloom. :thumb:

those tops are getting frosty...props CLOJ

Thanks Deege! Yep, it was a Dinafem freebie. I also went on their site to read up about the strain. It looks like it will be my Halloween candy stash :)

7 + WEEKS! The girls are getting mighty close. I think I am going to give them about another week before I chop em. Starting today, they'll be just getting plain water with a bit of molasses in it.
Sorry about the sideways pics. I wish there was a feature to rotate them after they have been uploaded. Oh well.

IMG_70641.JPG

IMG_70651.jpg

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

IMG_70702.jpg

IMG_70712.jpg

IMG_70721.jpg

That's it for now! The next pics may be the last before the harvest pics. THANKS!!

Here's just a short photo update of the White Siberian girl..she's still vegging along. about 5.5 ft tall now. I can't wait to see her start blooming!!

WS11.JPG

WS21.jpg

WS32.JPG

Tomorrow I will take some photos of the outdoor White Widow I have going as well.

:Namaste:

That outdoor girl looks like my last grow:) Over 5ft veg is mad, mine finished flower at just over 5ft, so u should get a nice yield, i got 8 oz dry cola s and popcorn off her.. So id expect at least that from ur girl..
Well done and like the soil grow, ur indoors looks juicy too mate:goodjob:
Smokemup..

Thanks for for the kind words Smokemup! Yea, the outdoor girl is going to finish up pretty big! Im not sure if she will double in size like they do indoors during bloom, but I'm sure she'll stretch a bit more.
I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, but I'd be really stoked to pull a half lb off her. Anything more would be a bonus. Fingers crossed!

..And here are a couple photos of the outdoor White Widow girl I've got. I thought the metal grate I put over her might keep her short, but she is determined to reach for the sky.

WW132.jpg

WW227.jpg

WW315.jpg

Do any of you outdoor growers know if I can expect the same amount of stretching as I would when my indoor plants bloom? Any knowledge you can drop would be welcome and appreciated. Thanks!!

Hey all, I thought I'd do just a quick little update..

Today I ordered a few starts from my local dispensary. Their menu was ridiculous to choose from.. There were so many fantastic strains that they had available. The ones I ended up adopting were:

4 starts of PURPLE WALRUS (Mendo Purple x Purple Urkle x Skunk #2)
&
4 starts of JILLY BEAN (Orange Velvet x Romulan x Cindy 99)

They should be ready for me to pick up within the next week or so! If there is any interest, I was thinking about continuing this journal to include them as well. What do you think?

Looking very tasty. You have a knack for growing my friend! Good to see you still putting alot of love into the garden.

Back
Top Bottom