Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

man I hope it dont take that long for my ak to flower, she is pretty tho
Hey CF here is the AK that's been going for like 7 years
2012-03-10_19-25-03_739.jpg

LoL!! Like a fine wine. What color do trichs become after amber? I think they might turn into pure Gold!! What happens after couchlock?!! I don't know!! I want to find out!! I am gonna start letting my plants flower for at least 7 years!!
:passitleft::party::rofl::rofl::partyboy:

I saw a movie about that, it turned people into lizards
LoL!! Like a fine wine. What color do trichs become after amber? I think they might turn into pure Gold!! What happens after couchlock?!! I don't know!! I want to find out!! I am gonna start letting my plants flower for at least 7 years!!
:passitleft::party::rofl::rofl::partyboy:

Cheech and Chong!! The cop that smoked the killer lizard weed!

Hey CF.........VK is the one! :yummy:

LOL about the story......sure brings back memories ........ believe it or not......I never got chewed out...The School I went to did it a lot to me.....so I knew what not to do in basic!

Of course I was the DI my jr. and sr. year!:circle-of-love:

Hey CF.........VK is the one! :yummy:

LOL about the story......sure brings back memories ........ believe it or not......I never got chewed out...The School I went to did it a lot to me.....so I knew what not to do in basic!

Of course I was the DI my jr. and sr. year!:circle-of-love:

Hey there buddy! Thanks for your approval of the VK! It is a great plant! Right now I have some Moby Dick that I am smoking. This is Friday and I have no plans. Today is the last day of my interferon treatment! Ooooorah!! After today I am going to start feeling even better. Might even start exercising again!
:surf::high-five::yahoo:

I believe you never got chewed out in school. I also know you can relate. Anyone in the service can relate no matter what branch. It was a big life change for everyone. After boot I went to Marine Corps training and it was not as fun as boot camp. Believe it or not. Not because the school was hard. I think it was my attitude. I was a small town kid very naive and these big city kids just walked all over me. It was another learning experience. Maybe even more than boot camp. I learned how to stand up for myself and not back down.
:circle-of-love:

I would love to hear about your stories of being a DI!! That would be really cool!!

Alright. I am so glad you all followed me on this grow. In my eyes it was very successful. Got over 7 ounces of quality bud. Every single plant I grew this time is of medicinal quality. That is a personal best for me.

Please follow me in my new Journal....Closet Farmer's Multiple Strain Soil Grow-Juicy Buds-Aye Aye Sir!

click here to enter

Hi Closet Farmer,

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Thank you for reporting your journal to moved! +reps for you! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hi Closet Farmer,

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Thank you for reporting your journal to moved! +reps for you! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks 420 Girl. It is a privilage to be able to be on this site. I love you all too!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom