Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Now lemme see ... these plants are a couple months away from flower??? :thedoubletake: :straightface:

My goodness, they're going to be some husky girls, aren't they?

Cola Monster,

I read your whole journal over and I cant find where you mention the nutes you are using.

What do you use indoor and out if I may ask?

What's up Hash Hound?
When it comes to nutes I use an array of different products which I'll list below real quick & at the proper times and strengths so I don't burn the tips of my leafs. Everything in moderation as they say!:morenutes:

Fox Farm's Grow Big, Big Bloom Concentrate, Tiger Bloom
General Organics Bio Thrive Grow, Bio Thrive Bloom, Bio Root Booster, Bio Bud
General Hydroponics 3-part Micro, Grow, Bloom, Liquid KoolBloom, KoolBloom Ripening Formula
Age Old Brand Kelp & Seaweed Extracts
Botanicare's Liquid Karma
Nutrilife's SM-90 wetting agent
Humboldt Nutrients Verde which promotes root & shoot growth, Honey ES for added Carbohydrates if needed.
Growtek's Pro-Silicate

I use all these products both indoor & out depending on my plants needs but am just a novice really so I wouldn't go off of what I say or how I do things where I stay unless wanting to experiment with a plant or two maybe. I did a lot of reading in the beginning and so far have had nothing but good luck which I don't take for granted and always study up.:reading420magazine:
Hope that answers your question mate and sorry for not posting it earlier in my journal! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

wooow! :thumb::love: Jah spirit is there mon. :Rasta:

A closeup flash shot of my indoor grown Grand Daddy Purple x Green Crack strain which is dripping T.H.C. as she nears harvest time! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC050471.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some seeds I picked up for a pretty penny the other day while taking care of business at one of our local clubs. These are two strains I've never heard of nor grown before but thought would be a good change of pace from the same ol' purple strains I've been producing. First up on the list for my next indoor grow will be the Jack Skellington seeds with the Pandora's Box to follow & if liking what I see in each will carry on the genetics for future grows. They both look & sounded good at the time and hope turn out like the photos below. Info. to follow:

Jack_Skellington_Pandora_s_Box_Seeds.JPG

Jack Skellington:
Jack_Skellington1.jpg

Phenotypes:
Slight variation and heavy resin production
Height:
Tall and wide, we suggest topping for better yields
Yield:
Medium flowers, copious amounts of resin.
Indoor and Outdoor-
Best way to grow:
Perfect for SOG but top for height control
Harvest:
8 weeks
Sat/Ind:
70/30
Hybrid:
Cindy 99 x G-13 x Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen
High Type:
Intense and strong mind numbing potency, instant euphoria and mental clarity, introspective and creative even through the mental confusion that comes with the potency.
Taste:
Limes, astringent, fruity, slight Haze influence and the unmistakable G-13 flavor.

Pandora's Box:
Pandora_s_Box.jpg

Phenotypes:
Large triangle shaped glass covered rock hard buds are all we see
Height:
Wide and thick sweeping arms with weighted colas that need support after 50 days/medium
Yield:
For a strain of this potency I think this thing yields like crazy
Indoor-has only been tested
Best way to grow:
Topped and bound / Vegged to a large bush
Harvest:
9 weeks
Sat/Ind:
70/30
Hybrid:
Jack the Ripper x Space Queen
High Type:
Zooming, happy, grinning, anti- depressant BIGTIME!
Taste:
It tastes like NL5 to me but its very industrial with a slight citrus taste and an undertone of spice and hash. One female has been named Cherry Lethel Lemonade.
-
THC %-13.44
CBD %-.37
CBN %-.74

Very nice,I have been wanting to try his strains and finally got a hold of Jack the Ripper and the Void, should be fun to grow.OG

That right there's an effin piece of art, is what that is.

Yummy!

Thanks Graytail, it's some of the stickiest bud I've ever grown and actually smells like Vick's Vapor rub after being dried & cured for a few weeks. :thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some final shots for the ol' journal of my G.D.P. x Green Crack strain before harvesting. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC055391.JPG

DSC055471.JPG

She is beautiful sir. :yummy:

Do you do any type of extended dark beforeharvest? Or any other techniques like molasess flush, etc?
Do you have any type of "finishing philosophy"?

Sorry for all the q's, medicated and intrugied. ;)

Thanks for all the kind comments & reps. OG, Buckshot, KingJohn, Hash Hound, miwa, Curso, Spimp, RL, Vickster, Sinsemillas, COKE420, josh223, and my man from down under Alkhemist plus any others I may have missed along the way. They're much appreciated & when done taking care of family business here will be back to share in the fun & herbal love. :green_heart: Hope all is well mates! :thanks:

The weekly tour of my medical marijuana being swooned by a little Frank Sinatra.:hippy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;2NSNCuWVUUo]
[/video]

A couple shots of my all organic Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist strain which is almost ready for harvesting.:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC059204.JPG

DSC058963.JPG

She is beautiful sir. :yummy:

Do you do any type of extended dark beforeharvest? Or any other techniques like molasess flush, etc?
Do you have any type of "finishing philosophy"?

Sorry for all the q's, medicated and intrugied. ;)

Hey Spimp!:thanks:
To answer your questions about harvesting I've never done the extended dark thing since I usually have various strains running with different finishing times & have also never used molasses during the flushing cycle. I normally just use Clearex or G.H.'s clearing solution about ten days before pulling my girls and shut off the CO2 at the same time to help keep the temps. as low as possible.
Everything I know & do comes from reading Jorge Cervantes's "Medical Marijuana's Grower's Bible" & I always look to if needing to refresh my memory on something. And my one and only philosophy when it comes to growing cannabis is "if it ain't broke don't fix it"! :laughtwo::blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A final walk thru of my legal indoor crop set to a double shot of Steve Miller's "The Joker" & "Jane" by Jefferson Starship. Enjoy & rock on folks!:theband::rocker: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;kEPtAvpm1bo]
[/video]

Hey Spimp!:thanks:
To answer your questions about harvesting I've never done the extended dark thing since I usually have various strains running with different finishing times & have also never used molasses during the flushing cycle. I normally just use Clearex or G.H.'s clearing solution about ten days before pulling my girls and shut off the CO2 at the same time to help keep the temps. as low as possible.
Everything I know & do comes from reading Jorge Cervantes's "Medical Marijuana's Grower's Bible" & I always look to if needing to refresh my memory on something. And my one and only philosophy when it comes to growing cannabis is "if it ain't broke don't fix it"! :laughtwo::blunt: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom