Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Does anyone see what I see in this T.H.C. photo? Just curious!:hmmmm:

Photo_on_8-12-13_at_12_20_PM_2.jpg

Hmmm, I am not seeing it. What should I look for? I too watched that documentary, and loved it. I too am proud to be a cannabis supporter!
:cheer:

Hey Rainstacks, my friends and I thought it looked like a tiny short legged Unicorn with the little black dot as one of the eyes and the horn sticking out the top of it's head. It's all in how one imagines I guess but saw what they were talking about after staring at it for a bit! :dreamy:

And hey there Buckshot, it is a bummer but had to be done so I can sleep at night. Hope all is well sir & when getting a chance I'll check in on your journal to see how your girls are doing.

~Peace~:ganjamon:

A little more weed and music to brighten up the evening! :green_heart: Week two of flowering for the Grape Ape's with my G.D.P. strains just starting their thing which is perfect and gives me a bit of time in between harvesting. Enjoy!:party::theband: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;VxpcTGSNjxQ]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thanks for all the kind words mates & I just wish my cannabis hating family wasn't green with jealousy instead of seeing the beauty in a tree that provides peace and harmony not to mention good health and well being. I'm still trying to teach them the ways of weed and music but they'll have nothing to do with it.:loopy: Their loss!:yummy: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Every nug Ive ever seen you post makes me drool. You truely are a master at this craft. +reps sir.

Thanks Spimp, that means a lot coming from the one winning the nug. of the month contest with that pretty little bud & I have yet to even place in the top ten myself. That's some dense & tasty looking nugagge sir! Love it!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Hey all! I was bored and it's to flippin hot to work out in my greenhouse so I thought I'd sit down and relax for a bit while compiling another slideshow of what I legally grow and purchase from time to time at one of our local clubs also. Have a great weekend mates & enjoy the music which are two of my favorite tunes sung by female artists.:theband::rocker: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;jgZO3p85j-k]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I have a few questions sir. And feel free to NOT answer it if you deem it 'sketchy'. The last thing I want to do is cause you grief.

Given the difference in state vs fed view of "legal", do you still have paranoidya and/or hesitation about your grows? Also, being in a 'legal' jurisdiction, is there instances of harvest theft or pirates that come around your area looking to scout grows?

I know these are not the most light hearted questions, but I have an inquisitive mind. I also hope that none of these issues EVER affect you.

I have a few questions sir. And feel free to NOT answer it if you deem it 'sketchy'. The last thing I want to do is cause you grief.

Given the difference in state vs fed view of "legal", do you still have paranoidya and/or hesitation about your grows? Also, being in a 'legal' jurisdiction, is there instances of harvest theft or pirates that come around your area looking to scout grows?

I know these are not the most light hearted questions, but I have an inquisitive mind. I also hope that none of these issues EVER affect you.

Hey Spimp!
Well first off since I'm legal by state law here and have been for over five years I don't mind answering a few questions for ya & being I'm not in this trade for the money like others & never grow anywhere near my limits I'm really not in fear of the Feds. coming in to shut my personal grow down. I think they probably have bigger & better things to deal with then me who's a small fish in a big pond plus I'm also in my early fifties and a caregiver for my late ma & elderly pa and wouldn't look very good on their part if they did. I hurt no one but on the flip side try to help out everyone with whatever it is they need!
And as far as the ol' thieves go I'm wired up to the hilt with digital cameras & wireless sound alarms that go off in my room if anyone even attempts to walk onto my property & have the greenhouses wrapped in heavy gauge fencing to keep them out to where they'd have to cut their way in or climb over & my booby traps would catch them red handed, well that's if the get that close! Now on the other side of the coin it those I refer to as acquaintance's that I worry about most & have caught girls I've met ripping me off in the past plus an old man some five years ago & why I used my know how to stay one step ahead in this little game of cat & mouse. :slide::blunt:
Hope that answers your questions mate and being I'm a legal activist of the healing plant am willing to go to jail if that's what they deem fit although I doubt that will ever occur since I have respect for & never break the law as a man of water born honor. That throws off bad karma! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some up to date plant & flower photos for the ol' journal. Everything is going great so far and smelling like our local vineyards finest grapes.:yummy: Hope all is well with your grows mates! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC08414.JPG

DSC08415.JPG

DSC08416.JPG

DSC084591.JPG

DSC084601.JPG

DSC08450.jpg

DSC08453.jpg

DSC084581.jpg

DSC08419.JPG

DSC08420.JPG

DSC08422.JPG

DSC084251.JPG