Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Some shots of my organically grown G.D.P. x Silver Mist stock that's a few weeks into curing and tasting sweeter and sweeter every day. It's a Sativa dominant strain I created with fruity overtones like grapes & melons of some sort mixed together and a nice smooth taste upon release. Enjoy & hope ya all had a great weekend. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC084722.JPG

DSC084782.JPG

DSC084942.JPG

DSC08506.JPG

DSC084912.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey Rainstacks, my friends and I thought it looked like a tiny short legged Unicorn with the little black dot as one of the eyes and the horn sticking out the top of it's head. It's all in how one imagines I guess but saw what they were talking about after staring at it for a bit! :dreamy:

And hey there Buckshot, it is a bummer but had to be done so I can sleep at night. Hope all is well sir & when getting a chance I'll check in on your journal to see how your girls are doing.

~Peace~:ganjamon:

A unicorn I love it! I totally see it now, it is jumping straight at you right? Your greenhouse is looking stunning. It is incredible how even in height and happiness they are. Keep up the great work! +reps friend!

You grow great medicine.

Thanks for the compliment R.L.! That's makes my day knowing I'm appreciated by those here at 420 magazine being I come from a cannabis hating family.:thanks::thanks::thanks: Have a great day all & it's time for a quick puff then off to the garden for a day of pruning which is no fun but has to get done. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Here's a funny short story for the ol' journal.:rofl:
I just went out to do some pruning and found a gopher hole next to one of my potted plants and in return went to fill it in when low and behold the little varmint jumped up & clamped onto my finger to where I pulled him out of his home and sent the on his way to play another day. Boy there's all kinds of fun and adventure in the gardening trade. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC085642.JPG

Cute little thing but not welcome near my ladies!:)

Here's a funny short story for the ol' journal.:rofl:
I just went out to do some pruning and found a gopher hole next to one of my potted plants and in return went to fill it in when low and behold the little varmint jumped up & clamped onto my finger to where I pulled him out of his home and sent the on his way to play another day. Boy there's all kinds of fun and adventure in the gardening trade. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC085642.JPG

Cute little thing but not welcome near my ladies!:)

My gosh you have a big heart. I am an animal lover, but that thing is nasty! I can just imagine him using those chompers to chow down on some delicious cannbis roots! Good thing you got him out of there. You need to have a chat with your cat and tell him he needs to step his game up ;)

My dad is very anti-marijuana we got in a big debate about it recently. He is a molecular biologist and immunologist, so he thinks he knows everything about everything. He was so dead certain that smoking anything has to cause cancer. Well with the help of DocBud I actually was able to open his mind to the idea that maybe cannabis should be legal and does help people. I would ask your family what their opinions are based upon. Ask them how many people die from Alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, cigarettes, and even just horrible food our culture advocates. Not everyone can be swayed, but even planting that seed can be a start.
:peace:

My dad is very anti-marijuana we got in a big debate about it recently. He is a molecular biologist and immunologist, so he thinks he knows everything about everything. He was so dead certain that smoking anything has to cause cancer. Well with the help of DocBud I actually was able to open his mind to the idea that maybe cannabis should be legal and does help people. I would ask your family what their opinions are based upon. Ask them how many people die from Alcohol, caffeine, aspirin, cigarettes, and even just horrible food our culture advocates. Not everyone can be swayed, but even planting that seed can be a start.
:peace:

I've tried educating my brain dead kin time & time again by downloading material for them to read but with nothing getting through their heads & is a lost cause in the end. They'll never change their opinions and I'm tired of trying. Some people are just incapable of learning!

My weekly musical update of the legal ladies which are now entering their third week of flowering & smelling oh so yummy!:yummy::yummy: Enjoy mates and have a great day!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;LvOniDuLRgc]
[/video]

Have them read Smoke Signals by Martin A. Lee ;)

Great video :high-five:

Thanks Curso & if it has anything to do with cannabis they'll never read or even pick it up to begin with since their all a bunch of drinkers and god believers. They've been brainwashed by this countries propaganda which is unfortunate but is what it is.:loopy:
Have a great day sir! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Thanks Curso & if it has anything to do with cannabis they'll never read or even pick it up to begin with since their all a bunch of drinkers and god believers. They've been brainwashed by this countries propaganda which is unfortunate but is what it is.:loopy:
Have a great day sir! ~Peace~:ganjamon:
It's pretty much an everything they were led to believe is bs kind of book with the who's and why's, I'm impressed by it.

It's pretty much an everything they were led to believe is bs kind of book with the who's and why's, I'm impressed by it.

Maybe I'll buy it as a Christmas present for them so they can educate themselves as to the medical benefits of cannabis. And believe it or not my eldest and only sister who acts like mother superior is a teacher but above learning herself and maddens me deeply. Grrrr!
And on a personal note mates, I'm not a hypocrite by any means & have no problem whatsoever with those who drink or put their faith in a god that doesn't exist as long as one doesn't lie, steal, deceive, or cheat and always make it a point to practice what they preach. It works for me & why I live in peace and harmony.:winkyface:

Some shots of my girls at three weeks into flowering. Have a green day all!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC087121.jpg

DSC087161.jpg

DSC08735.jpg

DSC087411.jpg

DSC087321.jpg

DSC087451.jpg

DSC086852.jpg

DSC087043.jpg

Man, I've been away from this grow for far too long.
Incredible progress CM.
:bravo:

Beautiful lighting on those buds cola M.

I know all too well what you speak of with your family sounds very similar to mine. a bunch of god fearing believers that suppress there true feelings and emotions with alcohol. I just do ME now.

Peace and many blessings to you and thank you for the killer vids. reps+++

Man, I've been away from this grow for far too long.
Incredible progress CM.
:bravo:

Hey Vickster! Nice to see ya & sorry I haven't been around to check out yours or anyone's journals lately since I'm busy from morning till night taking care of my ladies here but hopefully will have sometime this weekend being the pruning is almost done. What a job that was in itself & especially with a couple of the huge plants which went through a re-veg stage and started throwing out three prong leaves everywhere. Whew!:phew:
Hope all is well and thanks for the reps. sir, there much appreciated.:thanks:

Beautiful lighting on those buds cola M.

I know all too well what you speak of with your family sounds very similar to mine. a bunch of god fearing believers that suppress there true feelings and emotions with alcohol. I just do ME now.

Peace and many blessings to you and thank you for the killer vids. reps+++

What's up shottafire? Yeah I just do myself now to as I can't take anymore of this hypocritical family bull at my age & if they hate herb so much that's their problem not mine but warned them all up front never come running to me asking for help with anything or they'll just get a middle finger for going against my will.:cheesygrinsmiley:
One can't choose their family members but on the other hand can pick their own friends in which mine treat me way better then kin!:slide:
Thanks for the reps. mate & have yourself a green evening!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Well after a long hard day of pruning or what I call fine tuning the girls for maximum flowering I thought I'd burn another video set to a few of my favorite rock/rap/hip-hop tunes. They should really start to burst now & show their true purple colors here shortly! Five or six weeks more to go until harvest!:slide: Enjoy and have a green evening folks!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;P9yy707qlnc]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom