Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Subbed! Any friend of Spimp is cool in my book! :goodjob:

Welcome to the show Vegas flower, nice to have ya aboard!:welcome:
Enjoy the music videos and watching my legal weeds grow!:morenutes: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

A quick pictorial update of some Super Grape Ape colas and with a blue moon photo at the bottom for ol' Buckshot who'll know what I'm talking about.:) ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC09591.jpg

DSC09561.jpg

DSC09550.jpg

DSC096001.jpg

DSC09553.jpg

DSC095751.jpg

DSC09616.JPG

Blue_Moon.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Have you ever grown purple urkle? Its my understanding that is the 'mother' to gdp, but it is a finicky plant?
Those pics are amazing, are you sure thats not a blue moonshine pic? ;)

Thanks Spimp & yep I've grown the Purple Urkle before and never again outdoors as it's a thick, dense flower that's prone to getting botrytis and lost half my crop (well two good sized plants of that strain) to this my first year growing. Ya live, ya learn as they say and am hoping I don't have the same problem with the Super Grape Apes that are indica dominant and produce dense flowers themselves.:wood: So far, so good though and will keep my green fingers crossed.;) ~Peace~:ganjamon:

There's nothing like a garden in full bloom so to end the first month of flowering here's an inspection video set to some of my favorite old school tunes.:rocker: And sorry for the length but it's getting tougher & tougher to move around in the greenhouse without possibly breaking a branch so I have to walk gently as well as slowly to get all my legal ladies in the movie. Enjoy the show & I hope all is going well with your grows!:smokin: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;5mlqOMwNoU8]
[/video]

unfortunatly the video will not play for me and youtube has this message "This video contains content from SACEM, SME, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

unfortunatly the video will not play for me and youtube has this message "This video contains content from SACEM, SME, UMG and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Sorry about that KingJohnC!:sorry: Some music is not allowed to be used on You-Tube and when finding the time in my busy day will produce another show with different tunes that hopefully won't impose on their rules. Have a great day mate and that's some tasty looking L.A. you got growing.:yummy: Nice job!:goodjob:~Peace~:ganjamon:

Just a quick journal note.
I started adding 5mm per gallon of Earth Juice's Hi-Brix Molasses which I'll use twice a week for the first three of September then begin flushing all the Super Grape Apes during the fourth week so their ready for harvest. The G.D.P. strains are a few weeks behind and will get the same treatment when the time arises.:morenutes: Have a green day all!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Earth_Juice_Hi-Brix_Molasses.jpg

What is the difference in high brix molasses and regular? and is it expensive?

Not really sure Spimp since it's the first time I've ever used molasses of any sort but will ask my hydro guy when I go to pick up more nutes. And as far as cost goes it's about $8.00 bucks a pint which is a reasonable price. Well I'm off to the garden to do some watering before it gets to hot.:phew: Have a good one! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

HB will have a higher "sugar" content and will be thicker.

Hey Curso! That's what I heard to and it is thick as can be and smells just like my favorite molasses based barbecue sauce actually. Nummy & hope my girls love the feedings.:love: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

The very reason I visually inspect my legal ladies on a daily basis as I just found this tiny little spider nest on the tip of one of the leaves which I removed just as quick.:thedoubletake: This I've never seen in my gardens before and has me checking for more of the little buggers which are easy to spot with the long white nest or womb. It's all part of mother nature at work & my job to combat.;)

DSC096511.JPG

DSC096661.JPG

DSC09683.JPG

Back
Top Bottom