Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Good call on the stink bug nymphs Rainstacks as I found one of them big ol' buggers right below the plant and buried him just as fast.:bravo:

Morning all or afternoon as it may be wherever your living.:hug:
Well since it's tough getting around in my legal garden without breaking branches the inspection videos will be coming in two parts now with one side first then the next & possibly even a third for the G.D.P. strains that are a few weeks behind. Enjoy the music & have a green day mates!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;krhZ-PN_dlU]
[/video]
[video=youtube;kThP6tl0E0A]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

What a breathtaking array of buds!
Great work CM!
looks beautiful in there!
:bravo:

What a breathtaking array of buds!
Great work CM!
looks beautiful in there!

Thank you sir!:thanks: It's gonna be a chore trying to bring in this harvest by myself but feel I can do it since it'll be coming in waves with some strains finishing quicker then others.:wood:
Hope all is going well with your grow & have a great day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

wow

Amazing garden mate, they're really powering through those flowers, seems to be way ahead of us! ;) That garden is magical to be in, love the music with the video, makes for a great watch. And I thought I had a lot of trimming to be done with my 6 small plants! 1 person to trim all that is mind boggling, but like you said, if we take down the strains that are finishing up first in waves it will ease the trauma of trimming, as I like to call it.

Spectacular stuff Cola Monster, I'm so happy I was able to catch a ride on this journal, I had always seen you posting your amazing stuff in the Eye candy threads, as well as the contests, never thought I actually be able to see your medicine being grown!

Great work Sir and Happy Labor Day! The fruits of your labor are showing.:bravo:

Happy Labor Day mates!:allgood:
Another quick photo update for the journal of my G.D.P. x Green Crack strain which is now in it's second or so week of flowering & looking sweet as well as potentially sticky. Have a great day all and stay safe! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC099951.JPG

DSC0000127.JPG

DSC0001021.JPG

DSC0000623.JPG

DSC09991.JPG

DSC09994.JPG

DSC099791.JPG

DSC099961.JPG

Another nice set...cool buds too

My beginning of the month inspection tour of the G.D.P. x Silver Mist/Green Crack/Bubba Kush strains set to a few of the classics by The Beatles. Enjoy the music & thanks for all the kind feedback mates!:thanks::green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;3UjkaFlXh2A]
[/video]

Some shots of my largest potted Super Grape Apes which are now a little over a month into flowering. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Organic_Super_Grape_Ape.jpg

Organic_Super_Grape_Ape_Cola.jpg

DSC001765.jpg

Super_Grape_Ape7.jpg

Super_Grape_Ape_Cola.jpg

DSC0018913.jpg

DSC0019112.jpg

Your plants look so good, I just want to give them a big hug. Like when you see a beautiful rose, you want to stop and smell it, that is kind of how I feel, but more so. Great work as usual Cola Monster!

Thanks RainStacks & I wish I could share the adventure and smells of the different strains with everyone here at 420 magazine! I'll be sure to give em' a big hug for ya before putting them to bed tonight.:hug:

Some random cola shots from the garden. Enjoy the frosty goodness! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC004415.jpg

DSC004359.jpg

DSC004329.jpg

DSC004185.jpg

DSC003715.jpg

DSC003327.jpg

DSC003089.jpg

DSC003589.jpg

DSC0037011.jpg

DSC003659.jpg

DSC003417.jpg

DSC003865.jpg

DSC003988.jpg

Just a quick video update of my five ground planted Super Grapes Apes then it's back to work pruning for me. Hope all is well in your worlds and have a great weekend mates!:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;k_GDUAPdtx4]
[/video]

Some shots from the back half of my garden which include a few of the Super Grape Apes and the taller G.D.P. x Silver Mist strains. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC009066.JPG

DSC0090212.jpg

DSC008865.JPG

DSC008654.JPG

DSC008564.jpg

DSC008544.jpg

Back
Top Bottom