Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

CK, my man!! Looking fantastic! Congrats on the new plants! Can't wait to see them spread their leaves and turn into monsters!!

I just had these girls pop up and I'm already getting antsy to pop the Strawberry Recess seeds I have lol. And it seems like just yesterday I planted those Holy Grail Kush seeds and now they're big teens! Things are finally coming along over here!
Thanks for stopping by Van, stay medicated my friend:blunt:

Looks like next run 8 plants may be the way to go. The middle looks so ready for some bud!

Yep, I'm running 8 10 gallons next run and going to see how they do. That will also be my first run in the new flower room with all 3 lights together 600w HPS and a 315 LEC on each side of the 600 all covering a 4x8 tray. I can't wait to see the results!

Thanks for stopping in!:passitleft:

Noooiiicceee one brotha! :ganjamon::passitleft: your plants are looking magnificent as always buddy. Hope your day has been great. I had two friends over today and we got really baked like cookies :rofl: stay safe homie

Hell ya lol Im baked like a cookie right now!:tokin: Worked all day and then made a run to the grow store for a light controller for the new GR. Now it is chill time until the girls wake up... but they all got a drink yesterday so my works cut out for me tonight:lot-o-toke: Ill get some pics of these naughty girls tonight lol

Hell ya lol Im baked like a cookie right now!:tokin: Worked all day and then made a run to the grow store for a light controller for the new GR. Now it is chill time until the girls wake up... but they all got a drink yesterday so my works cut out for me tonight:lot-o-toke: Ill get some pics of these naughty girls tonight lol
Sounds like the way it's supposed to bru. LoL check out this little nug, not sure what strain it is
420-magazine-mobile199498643.jpg

We each had a bong of this and man it was tasty and soooo smooth. Loved it!

Yea I seen your girl, she is killing it, wish I could see her finish but muffins are very tasty!

The top pic is day 22 and bottom pic is day 20. Still a ways to go for these girls, another few weeks of bud formation before the swell sets in!

Edibles are nice, I love anything cannabis honestly it's same same but different lol

Soil girls gonna love the humic, fulvic, and aminos I bet they'll get even perkier haha

How you fit a gorilla and all in that tiny place..... tiny place big party lol

5x5 day 27 4x4 day 25

I think the girls in the 5x5 have a few mites. I ordered predatory mites, 60,000 to be exact. Going to war on those bastards. Also took the problem plant out of the equation in the 5x5 so there are only 5 girls in there now. Also the 5x5 girls got a GE and then CAT with no water in between and so far they are seeming like they haven't skipped a beat.
420-magazine-mobile1063663069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886542475.jpg

Girls in the 4x4 got water yesterday and will be getting a CAT next water! These girls I don't think have any mites yet so hopefully I caught everything early enough....

420-magazine-mobile1798713338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile139471997.jpg

Added an EZ cloner to the garden and took clones of all 5 holy grail Kush phenos and my Jillybean for the next round to go with the Rassberry Hashplant
420-magazine-mobile456938739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746254444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1091268024.jpg

5x5 day 27 4x4 day 25

I think the girls in the 5x5 have a few mites. I ordered predatory mites, 60,000 to be exact. Going to war on those bastards. Also took the problem plant out of the equation in the 5x5 so there are only 5 girls in there now. Also the 5x5 girls got a GE and then CAT with no water in between and so far they are seeming like they haven't skipped a beat.
420-magazine-mobile1063663069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886542475.jpg

Girls in the 4x4 got water yesterday and will be getting a CAT next water! These girls I don't think have any mites yet so hopefully I caught everything early enough....

420-magazine-mobile1798713338.jpg
420-magazine-mobile139471997.jpg

Added an EZ cloner to the garden and took clones of all 5 holy grail Kush phenos and my Jillybean for the next round to go with the Rassberry Hashplant
420-magazine-mobile456938739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile746254444.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1091268024.jpg

Where do you get your mites from CK? I just dropped about 1000 in my 4x4. I just need to get through the harvest. I can't seem to fully get rid of them. And I won't spray at this point cause....well first off they are balls deep in a SCROG and i can't really spray and two because I don't want to spray in flower.

Where do you get your mites from CK? I just dropped about 1000 in my 4x4. I just need to get through the harvest. I can't seem to fully get rid of them. And I won't spray at this point cause....well first off they are balls deep in a SCROG and i can't really spray and two because I don't want to spray in flower.

Hey there... are you growing in Docs kit? If so... I'd use his leaf wash... really great product.

Also check out Gazoos method of housing ladybugs to make them last longer. I believe he posted about it in the Docs High Brix Q&A a few days ago.

Hey there... are you growing in Docs kit? If so... I’d use his leaf wash... really great product.

Also check out Gazoos method of housing ladybugs to make them last longer. I believe he posted about it in the Docs High Brix Q&A a few days ago.

No, I grow in my own homemade soil. And I am in an overgrown scrog right now so not doing any spraying. I will live and die by the predator mites for the next 30-40 days along with Azamax root drench.

No, I grow in my own homemade soil. And I am in an overgrown scrog right now so not doing any spraying. I will live and die by the predator mites for the next 30-40 days along with Azamax root drench.

I would stay away from AzaMax. That is the shit causing severe abdominal pain in people because of the chemical azadactrine. Azadactrine is found naturally on neem oil but Azamax has such high levels and it's not good for humans. That's my two sense tho.

I go to Arbico Organics they ship from Canada I'm pretty sure. Go check em out ! Predatory mites are where it's at man!

I would stay away from AzaMax. That is the shit causing severe abdominal pain in people because of the chemical azadactrine. Azadactrine is found naturally on meek oil but Azamax has such high levels and it's not good for humans. That's my two sense tho.

I go to Arbico Organics they ship from Canada I'm pretty sure. Go check em out ! Predatory mites are where it's at man!

How long does it take for your mites to get to you? And which ones do you order for the best results?

How long does it take for your mites to get to you? And which ones do you order for the best results?

The ship out on Tuesday's and overnight so they get here next day Wednesday. They only ship on Tuesday's though so be weary of that

Back
Top Bottom