Coloradokid Goes Brix In 2017

Update - Day 10 & Day 8 for 4x4

First I'll start off with the 5x5, I gave my girls a rescue drench this past feed since they were eating up leaves pretty good. Also topdressed with recharge and 1 cup EWC a few days prior.
420-magazine-mobile691655281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495021954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954658467.jpg

Now let's talk about the 4x4. These I had 3 of the 6 eating up leaves so they got a rescue drench as well and the other three got a transplant drench will topdressed with recharge and 1 cup EWC in a day or two before next water.

420-magazine-mobile902797349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090524888.jpg

Now onto the seedlings and the clones. Just misted the clones with 1/2 strength DeStress and my seedlings got a leaf wash earlier today at lights out. I think they had a few bugs. Lower leaves had a few spots toward the middle of the leaf near the veins. I've got one Holy Grail Kush that I really have my eye on, she has some vigor! None of the other seedling are really pushing their lowers up the way she is. Amazing structure on this girl!

420-magazine-mobile1868382580.jpg

420-magazine-mobile830311571.jpg

Quick question- how do you like that "recharge"? I was going get some to be used as a top dreessing....but then i looked it up and seen how much it cost. Pheeeew. Not too bad i guess. But still a lil high in price for my low budget ass! Lol!

So the recharge I am referring to is a product in Doc Buds HiBrix Kit. I do know of the recharge you are talking about, but I have never used that recharge. I have heard some good things about that one tho

Plants are looking really good. Question for you CK....you said you were seeing some yellowing going on with your plants, is this normal growing the Doc Bud Kits? Just curious

Plants are looking really good. Question for you CK....you said you were seeing some yellowing going on with your plants, is this normal growing the Doc Bud Kits? Just curious

No it's not, I think the soil was lacking energy a bit so that's why a lot of the girls got a rescue drench and now they aren't eating up the leaves and new growth is looking stellar!

No it's not, I think the soil was lacking energy a bit so that's why a lot of the girls got a rescue drench and now they aren't eating up the leaves and new growth is looking stellar!

1st Run on your Kit or is this a multiple run batch?

Update - Day 10 & Day 8 for 4x4

First I'll start off with the 5x5, I gave my girls a rescue drench this past feed since they were eating up leaves pretty good. Also topdressed with recharge and 1 cup EWC a few days prior.
420-magazine-mobile691655281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495021954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954658467.jpg

Now let's talk about the 4x4. These I had 3 of the 6 eating up leaves so they got a rescue drench as well and the other three got a transplant drench will topdressed with recharge and 1 cup EWC in a day or two before next water.

420-magazine-mobile902797349.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1090524888.jpg

Now onto the seedlings and the clones. Just misted the clones with 1/2 strength DeStress and my seedlings got a leaf wash earlier today at lights out. I think they had a few bugs. Lower leaves had a few spots toward the middle of the leaf near the veins. I've got one Holy Grail Kush that I really have my eye on, she has some vigor! None of the other seedling are really pushing their lowers up the way she is. Amazing structure on this girl!

420-magazine-mobile1868382580.jpg

420-magazine-mobile830311571.jpg
What's up Colorado Kid, all your plants are looking great man. Gotta sweet setup, hope to be in your league at some point. Lol keep it up bro

What's up Colorado Kid, all your plants are looking great man. Gotta sweet setup, hope to be in your league at some point. Lol keep it up bro

Welcome Kevin! Thank you for the kind words!

Don't worry it'll feel like no time before you're growing so many amazing girls and right where I'm at!:thumb:

Starting to develop nicely CK. Are you 13 days from the flip or from hairs?

I'm pretty sure it's 13 days from flip. For the first time in a while CK and I are off on our schedules so I'm not 100% sure but I'm like 99%. Lol.

Looking great CK. Lots of fresh green and those ladies should start really getting their stretch on for the next few days!

Starting to develop nicely CK. Are you 13 days from the flip or from hairs?

I'm pretty sure it's 13 days from flip. For the first time in a while CK and I are off on our schedules so I'm not 100% sure but I'm like 99%. Lol.

Looking great CK. Lots of fresh green and those ladies should start really getting their stretch on for the next few days!

Whats up guys! Are, you're exactly right lol! I have always calculated from the day of flip and not from showing hairs. These girls have been stretching like crazy, probably about a week left in this tent and my 5x5 girls have a little less than a week of stretch left. I can't wait to see them form those beautiful floral clusters!

Keep it stoney my friends:passitleft:

Whats up guys! Are, you're exactly right lol! I have always calculated from the day of flip and not from showing hairs. These girls have been stretching like crazy, probably about a week left in this tent and my 5x5 girls have a little less than a week of stretch left. I can't wait to see them form those beautiful floral clusters!

Keep it stoney my friends:passitleft:

We are one day apart this round CK.....my wenches are on day 12, stretching like mad....hope they stop. Looks like your buds are forming a bit faster than mine at this point. Looks great brother.

We are one day apart this round CK.....my wenches are on day 12, stretching like mad....hope they stop. Looks like your buds are forming a bit faster than mine at this point. Looks great brother.

Oh hell ya I always love whenever I am on the same schedule to where I can I always see progress between them. I need to hop over your way and check em out!

Back
Top Bottom