Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Tryin to work out what I suspect is a case of nut lock
59d92a814dc39f93542e871e6df4438c.jpg

She is much better with a thorough flush now. Ph is steady 6.4 ph 25 ppm. Mother nature has provided a monsoon so humidity is up approaching 50%. She is yellowing the old fans and startin to really smell good. Wish I could share a pic

My bitch ass neighbors just got home. The wife said loud enough foe me to hear her, "Ughh, I smell that Mary Jane!!"

No bitch, that's your upper lip.

:rofl:

MaryJane... ?? Didn't I see her in Reefer Madness way back in the day? R-Rex... kill her with kindness. People like that can be a pain in the ass more than anything else.

Just be laid back and relax, there's fuck-tards everywhere, trust me. Most are harmless. Do a random act of kindness on them. Prolly help but you don't wanna get too friendly.

Your buds look FANTASTIC... thats some nice colors and dense nugs for a plant that has some seeds.

Boyz I have never grew such quality cannabis until now I swear it. Man my head band are flipping beautiful I could smell that all day yes sir

See if I can grab a solid picture

Macro Cannabis

Show me your father E-kul:

DSC_0042_3_.JPG

Buffalato lower nug - 21 days flower lights

DSC_0033_2_8.JPG

PMB #2 - on something...

DSC_0022_3_3.JPG

PMB #2 - normal pic - thinking she's a polyploid; she's looking pretty weird.

DSC_0021133.JPG

PMB #1 the Normal, close up, all hard nugs.

DSC_0023_2_10.JPG

Dolato #1 ... Chopping Time, pic was taken b-4 the flop on the skirt colas (yesterday):

DSC_0026_2_10.JPG

Back here is some
Of my work best run I've done so far man more then impressed with the quality of these respect to roserva privada ...

Journaled here on 420 baby

Anyone want to help please say hi .

Much love happy growing o can't believe how much skill and great genetics are going here you should all be proud I know the love and time and bond it is .

Enjoy hope you likey likey

Crap forget app is down still hmm how can I lost through web galleries ?

Sunday!

131115.jpg

Make it a great one!

Peace, Hyena

Gettin a little jittery dont know if I should keep running straight water or add nutes again. Shes 8 weeks in flower lots of spent pistols but makin more and plumpin up some. Trics are clouding but still got shiners no real amber to speak of. Ph is finally steady 6.2 at 25 ppm. She looks good. No pics. Advise appreciated.

Gettin a little jittery dont know if I should keep running straight water or add nutes again. Shes 8 weeks in flower lots of spent pistols but makin more and plumpin up some. Trics are clouding but still got shiners no real amber to speak of. Ph is finally steady 6.2 at 25 ppm. She looks good. No pics. Advise appreciated.

What strain, what is the recommended flower time?
I do not believe that you should reintroduce nutes at this time. IMHO

GR

Green crack not sure of an estimated time gonna let it go shes pretty close startin to consume some leaves, yellowing and a little purple damn I wish I could show ya thanks for the help I'm gonna shut up and wait

Some cannabis strains will get a 2nd and 3rd wind down the stretch, when you think they are done and about ready to chop all of a sudden more new pistols ... look at the shape of the calyx.. as long as they are getting fatter and the pistols are not retracting.. let her ho ho... water FTW & don't let the soil dry out.

What strain... linky to journal more helpful!

Back
Top Bottom