Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

A little" WTF is THAT!" Eye Candy
Purple Urkle growing bud on her leaf stems...:surf:
20170402_191430.jpg

candy,,,, here candy,,, c'mon girl,, come to daddy,,,, where are ya girl?

I've not had buds like that one before Twox.. Bud buds do form in strange places. Here's one I had awhile back
Freak_2_.JPG

Freak.JPG

and
Freak_3_.JPG

You know freaks sometimes are the best herbs.... GL and Keepem Green

It's interesting. :cheesygrinsmiley: Many of us are leaving sugar leaves on. Once you get to the point where you can really produce some resin, those sugar leaves smoke just as well as calyxes. They're also easy for resin pressing, bubble hash, all sorts of fun stuff to try.

Of course, if it's a commercial grow ... there aren't a lot of leaf afficiandos around yet.

Seriously, they're great - nice a smooth and flavorful. But you should really wash the harvest before you dry it. :thumb:
How long did you leave them in water? Ph'ed water?

I read this somewhere but really needed a confirmation. I'm still learning and I appreciate the input. Thx

Naw Scottay sorry, I didn't get a final weight on her.. But my uneducated guess is atad over 6 oz's.. Took three grows to find that color.. The others all stayed green. Hopefully I can find her again and get a clone this time?? I never was the brightest bulb in the box.. Thanks and keep the pretty pic's rolling,,thanks peoples ,, Keepem Green

Hope it's ok to ask here...do you actually take out the sugar leaves?? This is my second round and I struggle trying to get those off and not destroy the goods.

Sugar leaves are goodness... we trim and collect... trim and collect... trim and collect .... then dry sift hash... price paid for all that trimming. Over time... I use to HATE trimming... now hash to the rescue. Problem solved... and dabs.

Snow High - Devils Tit

Clone: Turned purple red while developing roots.

20170328_183555.jpg

Mother @ 40 days

20170403_193230.jpg

Naw Scottay sorry, I didn't get a final weight on her.. But my uneducated guess is atad over 6 oz's.. Took three grows to find that color.. The others all stayed green. Hopefully I can find her again and get a clone this time?? I never was the brightest bulb in the box.. Thanks and keep the pretty pic's rolling,,thanks peoples ,, Keepem Green

Who cares about bulbs in the box... all we care about is how the bulbs are producing... results bro... Reps to Woody.

Should call that Red Wood... Just sayin...

Couple pictures I just dug up.. They aren't labled but it's a Purple Orange CBD strain;

bud_contest1.jpg

PO-CBD.jpg

Hope all's doing great out there.. And Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom