Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Hand grenades!!! BD x Fx03OG stacking on some WEIGHT! 5 weeks to go, back off nitrogen and hitting her with 2000 ppm feedings daily. If I flush, she yellows within a day, I think she could be handling a lot more...
IMG_20170911_111211_524.jpg
IMG_20170911_111211_517.jpg

I trust No body I haven't told a soul I'm growing remember it friends today could be enemy's tomoro trust No one with this info
I agree, never trust anyone when it comes to your woman, your money, and your weed. I have to stay stealthy and under the radar and letting one person find out would risk it all.✌️

I agree, never trust anyone when it comes to your woman, your money, and your weed. I have to stay stealthy and under the radar and letting one person find out would risk it all.✌️
That's all it takes. 1 person. Loose lips sink ships. N could get some folks in jail. We don't need non of that

How was the white cookies to grow? They're still on my list of to grow strains

It was one of the healthiest plants I grew, emerald green all the way.
But she was a runt.

I followed Crop Kings method for sprouting and got 1 no sprout, one that sprouted and after two weeks still looked like a sprout so I culled her. I RARELY do that. My legendary WW started that way.

2 sprouted nice. I gave the bigger of the two away thinking I wanted a small plant, this one never stretched at all.
But, after the 4th week of flowering she really started to mature and frost up.
The quality is good enough to want to grow again. And I do have 6 more seeds, and my bud has a clone of the runt.

It was one of the healthiest plants I grew, emerald green all the way.
But she was a runt.

I followed Crop Kings method for sprouting and got 1 no sprout, one that sprouted and after two weeks still looked like a sprout so I culled her. I RARELY do that. My legendary WW started that way.

2 sprouted nice. I gave the bigger of the two away thinking I wanted a small plant, this one never stretched at all.
But, after the 4th week of flowering she really started to mature and frost up.
The quality is good enough to want to grow again. And I do have 6 more seeds, and my bud has a clone of the runt.
Nice. I'm gonna keep it on my list. I've seen a few more hybrids with the girl scout cookies. All interest me.

Back
Top Bottom