Come on folks let's see your veg plants! Here's some for ya

GDP all day 😎

1671055120573441502371540702470.jpg

Hey deltadube , awesome looking plant ,seen you on the “ plant of the month “ contest..looks like your a shoe in.. touché

turns out your where right :) still very happy about that .. now six weeks after harvest curing up nicely
into some super fine tasty smoke... must be getting better at the craft... i think im stoned out of my mind all the time now .. smoke is just so dam tasty ..

GDP all day 😎

1671055120573441502371540702470.jpg

wow your 1st tent... adding a lot of reflected light to the plants .. hot box .. nice blower.. i like em on the top..

you going to consider a real tent size .. 4 x4 x 8 i like my 5x5 x 8 bit more room.. 8 x 4 would be a great choice..

cheers eh!
wow looks like i replied to wrong post was for cola monster.. sorry mellomale.. nice tent too eh

cheers..

My 5 assorted photoperiods yesterday at Day 20 Flower.

(Front middle)
One in particular, my Sirius Black c/o @Weed Seeds Express. All under the @Cultiuana CT-720 sun using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO. She's starting to show some color early....

Happy Growing!!

Wish i could grow that many plants.. i guess i could apply for lic.. but 4 really is enough for myself.. long as
i dont have to get the lawn boy out to much.. your garden looks great.. merry christmas monster!

Wish i could grow that many plants.. i guess i could apply for lic.. but 4 really is enough for myself.. long as
i dont have to get the lawn boy out to much.. your garden looks great.. merry christmas monster!
Thank you much @deltadubie and Happy Holidaze to you as well.

Two of the gals are going be removed from the tent in order to make room for the small @VIVOSUN dehumidifier I just purchased to help keep the humidity in check once the girls start flowering. I'll just take a few cuttings off of each strain and save them for the next run and then throw the mothers in the compost.🧑‍🌾

Back
Top Bottom