Coming along nicely

ive been busy the last few days but ill be posting some pics tonight, the overdrive and final phase really seem to give the plant a final burst of growth. ill be back in a few hours with some pics

here is the bloom
SDC10244.JPG

and here is the plant i took pics of last time for comparisson
SDC10233.JPG

SDC10237.JPG

ill take some more of the wheelchair when they are in the final week

every moment is an eternity.... when can i chop em down??!! tonight will be day 4 of week 8, im hoping they have 3-5 more days to go but im going to check the trichomes and see whats happening. as all of you might have noticed some of the fan leaves look just about used up. it looks like a Mg deficiency, i started to add extra but i was worried about burning with nutes and a little late catching it. it may also have been from the intense light bleaching them so i backed that off too.

next run ill be sure to watch for that. this time i think i will take advantage of it and try takin all the fan leaves off and then giving em another day or 2 of light before harvest. its supposed to help flush them and finish plumping up.

trichomes look to be about 90% milky 10% clear. i think im going to harvest them over a few days to get a little variety in the amount of amber. still another 3-5 days to go before harvest... i think...

i cant wait to cut that first one down... i will bomb this page with my harvest pics.

im also going to try to gather some data on pot size, stem size, yield, distance from light, surface area and anything else i think of to make sure im not reducing my yield in some goofy way.

HUZZAH HUZZAH

Looking great dude. Bet your licking your lips. Smell good? Better than Mommy's cooking? Congrads on some fine plants. Make sure you got a clean bong ready. Lates

The wait has to be a killer, hell, I can't wait and I've got weeks to go! Think I'll try to harvest in stages myself, makes good sense. Your grow room must smell like heaven itself.

Mo pics! Mo pics! Mo pics!

Hay Flurple I'm playing the waiting game to all growth has stoped just ripening the buds......set to flush next wednesday for 3 days of flush then cut them down on saterday next week......yours looks like its about to be ready too.:cheer::Rasta:

Looking Good for a Old Scooter Tramp, JK. BTW dude ever make the Ruidoso Run? I use to ride out Odessa. Stay down with your bad ass. +++

ahoyhoy EZ, i have 11 plants in 5 pots filling about a 6x6 area, each wheelchair pot has 3 plants in it and one of the kushage pots has 2.

good call on the clean bong NORCALIWOOD im gonna have to rep you for that. ive been busy taking care of things down there and work, i havnt prepared for a propper smoke session. and yes the room is nice and stinky.

hey OLDSKOOOL, i really want to just chop one down even tho its early but im fighting the urge.

glad to hear the harvest is about ready OGD, i was really suprized when i started the flush i saw another burst of growth, i think its about done now but my last grow was so burnt by this time they had already stopped growing. some of the smaller plants seem to be finishing earlier so ill probably harvest them first and try a sample to see what i want to do with the remaining plants.

hang in there MR NATURAL, i think in a few more days the first ones will be coming down.

argh... now i need to go down and kneem the hell out of everything, including the plants my dad has going in his aero system. the clones were not kneemed before they were put in the pipes and im finding spider mites all over them and i saw a few bites on the top of one of the kushage i have budding which i have to say... got me a little angry, but we live and we learn... and we smoke a few bugs... haha. so im off to eleminate a small infestation.

well... i decided to pull his plants out individually and dunk them in a cup of kneem to keep from having to blanket the lights and wipe down the walls and floor.

im trying to fix it before he gets home but im not sure what is doing it...

this thing was set off prematurely so there are lots of variables confusing me, we dont have distilled or RO water (our water ppm=240). the tank is around 70F with bubblers and being changed weekly with ppm around 900. sometimes the ppm reading goes up about 40 when lights are off. just recently he adjusted the spray time to 45 seconds on and 5 mins off to help keep the temp inside the pipes down but i think that is whats causing this messy crap on the roots. or is it salt build up from not using RO water????
SDC102541.JPG

here are all the big ones still in veg
SDC10247.JPG

and i know its messy, its always like that down there except where i work.

now i know what the Knights of Ne meant when they wanted a shrubbery
SDC10249.JPG

Yuck man those roots look nasty, how do they smell, Otherwise those plants look awesome, get job and hope you figure out what is causing that funk on the roots.

Back
Top Bottom