Coming along

Here are some pics. Do you think it could be ready in another week. I am running out of time.lol

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

IMG_0561.jpeg

IMG_0560.jpeg

IMG_0559.jpeg

IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

IMG_0557.jpeg

IMG_0558.jpeg

Here are some pics. Do you think it could be ready in another week. I am running out of time.lol
You still have a lot of white pistils/stigmas and I usually wait to even start checking trichomes with a loop until after they have all darkened and crinkled in.

So, no, you're not there yet.

I Agree with Azi. :ciao:
Gather up some patience, your going to need it.
Are they still draining the pots regularly?
At the end they stop.
Another sign the end is near.
Freeken Amazing garden though. :thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I was really hoping they would be ready in the next week, as I am going to be away. Do you folks think it is possible?

I was really hoping they would be ready in the next week, as I am going to be away. Do you folks think it is possible?
Ah, the life of a farmer or any type of grower/gardener. Our schedule has to be around the plant since the plant will not adapt its schedule to match our life style or life events.;).

only a week, so16 days from today.
You are going to be gone a week which gives you about 9 days to prepare the plants or to hire a foreman to come in to take care of the crop like a farmer would do:).

How long will the plants last without wilting if no one waters them? How long can they stay wilted and still bounce back when someone is able to water them? Are lights or anything else electrical on timers?

Do you folks think it is possible?
Possible that they will be ready for harvest before you leave? Probably yes if you want the energetic high. If you want that couch-lock high then most likely they will need at least the extra 7 days. The problem is keeping them watered and otherwise healthy until you get back.

Ah, the life of a farmer or any type of grower/gardener. Our schedule has to be around the plant since the plant will not adapt its schedule to match our life style or life events.;).

You are going to be gone a week which gives you about 9 days to prepare the plants or to hire a foreman to come in to take care of the crop like a farmer would do:).

How long will the plants last without wilting if no one waters them? How long can they stay wilted and still bounce back when someone is able to water them? Are lights or anything else electrical on timers?

Possible that they will be ready for harvest before you leave? Probably yes if you want the energetic high. If you want that couch-lock high then most likely they will need at least the extra 7 days. The problem is keeping them watered and otherwise healthy until you get back.
Thank you, I prefer the energetic high, so maybe cut just. Before leaving. Thank you.

You still have a lot of white pistils/stigmas and I usually wait to even start checking trichomes with a loop until after they have all darkened and crinkled in.

So, no, you're not there yet.
I agree not even close to harvest. Overfeeding will also prolong flower and affect yield and potency negatively. I think that's only a good indicator if you have your watering and feeding in check? Overfeeding will burn the pistils prematurely and so does "dry backs" in containers where you're letting the pots get to dry between waterings.

Trichomes and pistils may ripen prematurely when a plant is heavily stressed. Yield and potency will suffer but they will "finish" earlier. I've seen people believing a plant is ripe at 7 weeks from flip from respectable growers on here and when you look at the plants they're all underdeveloped, yellow and crisp and burnt to bits by overfeeding and pH being way out of range.

Pistils may be orange and trichomes may look ripe on the surface from stress but everything underneath is still not developed properly at 7 weeks from flip like some people on here believe.

Cheers!

I will not consider harvesting until at least after I come back from the anticipated visit with my daughter and her family. I really appreciate the knowledge from you folks in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom