Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

It’s a genuine treat and if the red one is better it’s gonna be a pity that I didn’t manage to get more seeds.

Low yield, no doubt about it. These buds get really airy after they lose all the water.

Time to show this UD, which is getting near the harvest window... in comparison with indoor version it has bigger buds with way less fertilisers and in much smaller air-pot. Well you won't replace the sun apparently :)

And here's PanZam. Very pretty plant with quite exotic smell.

Ok off to smoke some Ciskei:rollit:

No you won't and nobody'll convince me that indoor is better... well so far nothing grown indoor ever topped my outdoor bud. It might be my soil, it might be my climate or advantage that plant takes of natural environment, but that's how it is imo :smokin:

No you won't and nobody'll convince me that indoor is better... well so far nothing grown indoor ever topped my outdoor bud. It might be my soil, it might be my climate or advantage that plant takes of natural environment, but that's how it is imo :smokin:
Fully agree with you. Sure indoor you are able to control your environment and timing etc, but, it's been growing outdoors for so long there has to be something to it. Personally I get much more interesting highs and effects from sun grown. I recon a greenhouse would be the top. If I had a choice between not growing or growing inside I'd obviously grow indoors. I also get that many climates are restricted by short seasons so for some there is no option. I'm very grateful for the climate and abundant sunshine in South Africa.

Grateful for the sunshine... oh yeah I'm very grateful for it :)

Outdoors has always been better, just not a sure deal where I’m at. Too many rippers out looking for patches.
hey penny I had a friend that dug a trench about 15 ft away from his driveway in a planted are anyway this trench was about 10ft. long and 3or4 ft. wide about 4or5ft. deep he had 3 plants in there he called it 8 bud 90 day wonders it was good smoke but my point you would never no those were there you couldn't see the until you walked up on them pretty cool!

Lots of tricks to conceal plants, we took super cropping to a whole new level outdoors. We bent them over and used woven wire fence like a scrog. You get just the colas growing up through. People will walk right past it most of the time.

Lots of tricks to conceal plants, we took super cropping to a whole new level outdoors. We bent them over and used woven wire fence like a scrog. You get just the colas growing up through. People will walk right past it most of the time.
I here ya I was at another friends house rite in the city at least 3 homes could look rite in his backyard this was 30 years ago so were standing in the backyard on a sidewalk and im looking around his yard and see nothing I was like ok wtf where are they he says your standing next to them needless to say I was surprised to see 3 plants all almost exactly the same about 4 ft. tall trimmed like a hedge I mean shaped those plants had colas from the base to the top big around as your arm I couldn't believe it anyway that was his stealth way he grew for years that way!

Red Ciskei went into my quick drying box. I’ll report in a while... green one is fantastic though, replaces my Jarilla de Sinalo I think, which was my favourite daytime smoke for a bit. Quite potent, but if you put away a joint in time she delivers great combination of stimulating high and general well being. Long-lasting too. Beats out of water most hazes imo. I found another seed, so I still have a shot at preservation :)

Red Ciskei went into my quick drying box. I’ll report in a while... green one is fantastic though, replaces my Jarilla de Sinalo I think, which was my favourite daytime smoke for a bit. Quite potent, but if you put away a joint in time she delivers great combination of stimulating high and general well being. Long-lasting too. Beats out of water most hazes imo. I found another seed, so I still have a shot at preservation :)
Ha. Winning.

Got third seed, so big win :) Red is a fine smoke too. Good taste, more centered high, no jumpy stuff. You keep your train of thought and you feel wonderfully relaxed. Kinda quiet euphoria thing. Less potent though :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom